News:

"The truth is stranger than fiction, but not stranger than fanfiction."

Main Menu

Loot Thread

Started by Ebiris, September 19, 2010, 04:08:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ebiris

Everyone gets a hero point for staying in character throughout the play.

Everyone gets their 5% cut for acting, which comes to 900gp each (that can be pure cash or include items from the stuff thrown at the end, feel free to make up gems or jewellery as you like).

Amulet of Nine Lives (3 remaining)
This amulet grants a +1 resistance bonus to saving throws and a +1 dodge bonus to AC. Whenever anything would kill the wearer, they are instead set to 1 hit point (even if previously below that number). Each time this occurs, a charge is drained, when no charges are left the amulet continues to bestow its bonus to saving throws and AC.

Ebiris

Monthly salary time. +100gp each.

Don't forget to deduct upkeep/salaries for minions.

Corwin

-30 gp for house/Trucy's pay/Trucy's house
<Steph> I might have made a terrible mistake

Ebiris

Herne's Mantle (lesser artifact)
Grants a +4 enhancement bonus to all ability scores and gives the wearer a ferocious, bestial mien that provides a +10 enhancement bonus to Intimidate checks as well as animal empathy as a druid of their character level. Once per week the wearer can designate an individual within 100 feet to be hunted - the individual knows they have been marked so and must make a DC 20 will save or be frightened for one hour - if the hunter or his allies attack or follow the target before this period ends then the effect ceases and the hunter suffers negative levels equal to one half the target's hit dice until the end of the hunt. The hunt lasts until the target is dead or the sun has risen, and for the duration of the hunt the hunter always knows the direction to the target and gains a +5 morale bonus to all attack rolls, damage rolls, skill checks, caster level checks, and saving throws made against the target.

Spear of Nettled Vengeance
This spear seems to be an ordinary, if rather pitted and poorly kept weapon, and indeed functions as such. But when wielded against a foe that has inflicted damage against the wielder it functions as a +2 weapon and casts a CL 6 vampiric touch spell upon every strike.

Ebiris

Found in the hag's shack:

3 gold trade bars (750gp)
264gp in misc coinage
Ceremonial dagger, -1 attack/damage (250gp)
Assorted jewellery (420gp)
Ring of Protection +1 (1,000gp)

Ebiris

Than's Shack:

Poison Thorn +1

A +1 dagger that on hit applies Greenblood poison (DC 13, 1/round for 4 rounds, 1 con damage). It's fragile construction means there is a 10% chance per successful hit that it will splinter and destroy itself. (1,500gp)

Sierra

Divided four ways, the raw coinage and jewelry from the hag's stash comes out to 171gp per person.

Ebiris

Potion of cure light wounds - 50gp
Mystery potion (nonmagic)
2x mystery potions (nonmagic)

Ebiris

Lucie loses her heavy mace and 90gp (composed of various silver jewels and some cash for payment). In return she gains a silver-plated heavy mace. Counts as a normal mace but does -1 damage and bypasses DR/Silver.

Ebiris

Items listed are magic.

Found on the dead lightning caller:
Wand of Cure Light Wounds (38 charges)
Periapt of Proof Against Poison

Found on dead chain dude:
spiked chain +1
Chain shirt +2
Cloak of Resistance +1

Inside the lighthouse:
Scroll of Obscuring Mist
Scroll of Expeditious Retreat
Scroll of Desecrate

Except this one.

A sheet of paper detailed below found on a table near a fireplace partway up the tower. The writing is consistent, in a neatly clipped hand. A stack of blank paper is nearby.

Report from Theresa requests two able bodied adults from Lessmus for further experimentation.

Xanius has returned from pacifying spirits at buried temple. Zombies appear less hungry.

Report from the Weasel at abandoned fortress. Current batch finished evolution with 40% survival, wants new mutagens from Paerolan.

Report from Theresa confirms subjects received.

Report from Paerolan confirms dispatch of mutagens. Requests one creature be sent to Harvenstead for experimentation.

Report from Hortia, breakdown of relations at Beastman village, avoid area until all clear given.

Orders from Terlonius; Stanford, Kezwick and Hortia to meet at abandoned fortress and take whatever is necessary without disrupting Will to pacify Beastman village.

Report from Horace at hut in the West pass. Four new arrivals, all human. Three women and one man. Unknown how they got past swamp. Horace will check up on situation at swamp.

Lighthouse attacked by four intruders, three matching description from Horace, one non-human completely different. They killed Xanius and most of the undead, just a few zombies and the two rejects left. Need reinforcements to fortify against further attacks. Attackers used magic, summons and magic missiles mostly. Haste used when in melee combat.

Horace staggered in after the attack, no real news except that the new arrivals attacked him near the lighthouse. Idiot led them here, obviously. Request someone else investigate swamp while Horace recovers.

Freyja currently at Lighthouse to bolster defences. Expected back at tainted valley in three days.

Carthrat

I'll pencil in a desire to have the chain shirt.
[19:14] <Annerose> Aww, mouth not outpacing brain after all?
[19:14] <Candide> My brain caught up

Corwin

I figure we'll discuss the revelations IC. So! I'm sort of interested in the cloak. Is anyone else? I also want the Obscuring Mist scroll since I learned the value of having something like that.
<Steph> I might have made a terrible mistake

Sierra

Lucie is obviously not taking anything unless there are unwanted leftovers because godhat.

Ebiris

If no one else wants it Liamae will take the poison immunity amulet.

Sierra

She totally deserves something for almost dying with the rest of us.