Sailor Moon in 3.5

Started by Anastasia, January 31, 2011, 04:31:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anastasia

As far as mechanics go, Venus Love-Me Chain will at least give her a grappling option. She'll have her own role in combat! <_<
<Afina> Imagine a tiny pixie boot stamping on a devil's face.
<Afina> Forever.

<Yuthirin> Afina, giant parasitic rainbow space whale.
<IronDragoon> I mean, why not?

Anastasia

Sailor Jupiter Classic posted. I'm not quite happy with her, expect tweaks once I finish Moon and Mercury Classic.
<Afina> Forever.

Anastasia

Posted Jadeite. It's interesting to note that he outshines the 3 senshi by a wide margin. Quite frankly this is no surprise. He's never in serious danger from them, he loses 'cause he's an idiot and gets tricked into running himself over with a plane. This isn't even fatal, it's only Queen Beryl sentencing him to Eternal Sleep that gets rid of the bastard. You'll notice a trend; the Dark Generals are quite a bit stronger than the Sailors. Most of the time the Sailor Senshi don't fight the generals heads up. Nephrite loses after two fights in a row and an ambush, while Zoicite is only weakend by the Crystal before Beryl does her in. Kunzite's also beaten by the Crystal, which reflects his attack back.

I'm running with the interpretation that the Dark Generals are much stronger than the girls.

Edit: Yes, Greater telekinesis is nuts. When you can TK around 747 airliners, you've hit the big leagues.
<Afina> Forever.

Anastasia

I do intend to get back to these one day, I've just been busy with other design work for the past several months. Ongoing games trump side projects, no matter how amusing.
<Afina> Forever.