News:

I have a dream that one day, men will be punched in the face not for the color of their skin, but for the awful content of their character.

Main Menu

Making it Personal

Started by Dracos, July 01, 2011, 01:55:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dracos

It just doesn't quit.  Aisu-chan is getting a little tired of it.  I should start at the beginning...

We left school today, heading back toward Noriko's home.  She was going to get some combat adjustment done, since things were getting more dangerous than normal.  Her mom greeted us at the door, all smiles and offered us some hot tea.  Really, I can't believe it.  As if Noriko-chan's mom would make such a mistake.  And of course, there was poison in it.  None of us drank it and we quickly cornered the duplicate.

Noriko wasn't very happy about her mom being kidnapped and she really let the assassin know it.  Soon enough her arm was broken and I had her tied up with ice.  Noriko checked the house and found Matsumoto-san had been shoved in a closet.  Just who does that to someone who's not even involved?  Matsumoto-san could've been really hurt.

Jin went outside to keep watch...and found a tank ready for him.  They were going to level Noriko-chan's house to get to us.  Seriously, they summoned a tank and started shooting at him.  We banded together and Noriko pulled out a rocket launcher her mom had been building for her and we made them regret doing that.

Aisu-chan was a bit terse when they said that a boy at our school was behind it all.  They don't even know limits on what's fair to attack but they also think we're stupid?  It just makes me mad!  Naturally, Enro-san wasn't behind it at all, even if they claimed he was.

He goes in class 13-C, on the other side of the building.  We'd never even met before this afternoon, but it didn't take long to find him and ask him about it.  He seems a bit nervous, but maybe that's my fault.  I was a little stressed with Noriko's mom getting attacked and kind of teased him about it.

He's kind of awkward, and really kind of a coward.  Who thinks of just giving up their entire life just because someone is after them?  If you don't fight for your home, you can't be surprised if people just take everything!  He acted like he didn't even want our help and pretended to be normal.  It was really kind of disappointing.  Hiding your nature is so 1990s.

Ah, I'm going to go to bed.  I'm still looking forward to the big show tomorrow night.  It'll be nice to do something not involved in this grudge match.  Good night everyone.
Well, Goodbye.

Dracos

(Up to Murders.  Pinging now that its finished)
Well, Goodbye.