News:

I have a dream that one day, men will be punched in the face not for the color of their skin, but for the awful content of their character.

Main Menu

In the land of Rockstars, Under the Lights

Started by Dracos, July 02, 2011, 01:29:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dracos

Oh My God.  That was awesome.  Did everyone see?  Aisu-chan was totally on the big stage tonight!  I made a city level debut!  Squee!  Well, not a proper debut, as I wasn't really on the official bands, but it was so exciting.  Check out this video Noriko found of it from one of the cameras that they had set on the stage.

How'd it happen?  Well, Kawazam was just not what he said he was.  We got there and the lights darkened, all of us getting excited for the show...when a TV lowered down and started playing scenes of the Hyogo tsunami.  Everyone around me just seemed spellbound by it, even Noriko-chan and Jin-kun.  I shook everyone awake and we went backstage, intending to figure out where the troublemaker ruining Kawazam's show was.  As an attack on us, it didn't really make sense...it was too indirect.

Finding no one backstage, we rushed the stage to find Kawazam himself assaulting the ensnared audience with lightning.  He was betraying the hopes and dreams of idols everywhere!  The faith brought by all his loving fans who came out to see him!  Aisu-chan couldn't be silent!  I had to put him down for the sake of the fans.  I gave him a cold warning and demanded he stop it.  He laughed and challenged me!

I didn't have my band there, but Enro-san was pretty cool and got instruments for us right away and Noriko-chan did her best to be my backup.  Clear Skies Represent!  It was so awesome, my heart was beating a thousand miles a minute as everyone started waking up and paying attention to us instead of that creep.  He didn't like that and shot a bolt of lightning in my face.  Don't worry, my hair's coming down now and I'm tough!  I didn't even stop singing even though it hurt sooo much.  We took him down right there on the stage in front of everyone and he turned tail and fled through the electrical outlet.

Pretty exciting for a first debut, huh?  I hope my first real debut is as awesome.  Be ready for me Osaka~!  This is Aisutori-chan, signing off!
Well, Goodbye.