News:

"It occured to me while drunk, so it must have been genius."

Main Menu

Random DM nagging.

Started by Anastasia, August 06, 2011, 10:56:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ebiris

I suggest the Astral Plane. Everywhere connects there so it's easy to find reasons for us all to be present.

Anastasia

Yeah, that's what I was figuring. Okay, go ahead and have a reason for you to be going to the Astral Plane, all.
<Afina> Imagine a tiny pixie boot stamping on a devil's face.
<Afina> Forever.

<Yuthirin> Afina, giant parasitic rainbow space whale.
<IronDragoon> I mean, why not?

Yuthirin

Astral is actually what I meant. Limbo is a terrible idea.
What if they're not stars at all? What if the night sky is full of titanic far-off lidless eyes, staring in all directions across eternity?

Anastasia

Random: There is no :rolleyes: big enough to express my disdain of the Knight's Code of Conduct.
<Afina> Forever.

Corwin

Can you please list a few potential suggestions for Astral? Cauldron aside, what sort of places could it have that hold fun portals in or out?
<Steph> I might have made a terrible mistake

Corwin

Also, my saves are unreasonably high, I should probably take Harm instead of Superior Resistance to fit better if that's fine.

Anastasia

Quote from: Corwin on August 12, 2011, 10:07:55 AM
Can you please list a few potential suggestions for Astral? Cauldron aside, what sort of places could it have that hold fun portals in or out?

What I'm going to do is set up you guys in a place in the Astral and we'll roll from there.

The entire Astral Plane is a transitive plane, color pools are quite common.
<Afina> Forever.

Anastasia

Quote from: Corwin on August 12, 2011, 10:09:47 AM
Also, my saves are unreasonably high, I should probably take Harm instead of Superior Resistance to fit better if that's fine.

Your saves are insane, yes. If you want to change out Superior Resistance for Harm that's fine. Honestly I don't think you need Superior Resistance, as Divine Grace and gestalt ensures good saves by themselves.
<Afina> Forever.

Corwin

I expected others to be somewhere around me, just with items. Miscalculation~

Spell swapped.

Anastasia

NAG ALERT! NAG ALERT!

Assuming all goes well, I'm looking to start Balmuria 3 on Thursday, August 18th. That's 6 days from now. Go check the Balmuria 2 board for information on how that's going to wrap up. If this timeline isn't good for you, say so ASAP.
<Afina> Forever.

Corwin

Vigor changed for Mass Lesser Vigor, it seems a more helpful choice for a group game.

Yuthirin

What if they're not stars at all? What if the night sky is full of titanic far-off lidless eyes, staring in all directions across eternity?

Anastasia

Fantastic!

What about you, Merc? Alive?
<Afina> Forever.

Yuthirin

Sheet fixed again. My Rage modifiers for Strength and Constitution were each one point too high. All relevant stats adjusted accordingly.

Swapped out Improved Trip & Combat Reflexes for Fiery Fist & Ki Blast. I'm Goku now.

Reminder for changes of lawful ki to silver ki.

Also, bit of backstory and description changed to clarify and provide a better image of Willim.

Anastasia

Duly noted to all.

---

Okay, I'm mostly done with prep! If you guys need any custom material speak up now.
<Afina> Forever.