News:

No longer content with mere attendance, the middle-class suburban poseurs have begun to put their hands in the air and wave them like they just don't care

Main Menu

Random DM nagging.

Started by Anastasia, August 06, 2011, 10:56:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Iron Dragoon

On a side note, idea for a PrC. Or maybe a LA adjustment thing.

Anarch PrC. Since we now have more than one.
This is not the greatest post in the world, no... this is just a tribute.

Anastasia

The problem with that one is that no anarch is quite the same as the other. Ithea seems to be a generalist, while Moore has a theme. Others have vast power and some only a little. Yet others find everything they make is purple or they can make wolves easily and everything else is a struggle.

Incidentally, the dungeon slaad is an anarch of immense power, as Ithea has discovered. A top tier anarch can do things like the dungeon slaad does and perhaps on an even greater scale.
<Afina> Imagine a tiny pixie boot stamping on a devil's face.
<Afina> Forever.

<Yuthirin> Afina, giant parasitic rainbow space whale.
<IronDragoon> I mean, why not?

Nephrite

Clearly an Anarch paragon for 3 levels or something, then!

Nephrite

I was just thinking about this from Cor's request about the mass Close Wounds spell, but with Healing Hymn, would Close Wounds do 2d4+perform rank instant healing?

Anastasia

See, this is why I advocate creating a reserve of Iddy, so that whenever there are disruptions to the supply-oh wait, you're not asking about that.

It applies to conjuration (healing) spells. Is close wounds a conjuration (healing) spell? If so, it does. If not, it does not.
<Afina> Forever.

Nephrite

Yes, yes, my plan to use Cure Minor wounds to save someone's life will come to fruition.

Anastasia

Quote from: Nephrite on August 22, 2016, 10:39:00 AM
Yes, yes, my plan to use Cure Minor wounds to save someone's life will come to fruition.

How terrifying.
<Afina> Forever.

Anastasia

There will be a battle summary, but not right away since it depends on Afina's side of things and Jaela's ongoing mission.
<Afina> Forever.

Anastasia

Todo list

1. Battle summary. Pending Afina and Jaela, so this will be continually passed up on until those are clear.
2. Gold's stat block. He's a gold dragon 26//sorcerer 26, pending a possible PrC. He has some skill at smithing and crafting, so he'll help Afina, Sylvie, Hamogan and all those over there. (Incidentally, once things calm down a bit, Afina meeting Hamogan and Gold is on the todo list. That should really happen already.)
3. Post Faded Sorrow, a characters and monsters post. I posted some of his stuff in chat today, he's an example voidchild. Not a lot to this, just something I'd do ages ago so I'm polishing it up and getting it ready to be posted.
4. Revisions to Sylvie and Tepen for the factotum booster. This'll happen once they have downtime.
5. Work on a druid variant Iddy wants. One focused on death and decay with a few aspects from another one. It's up soon but it's a big project, so it'll take time.
6. Post epic magical factotum. No big deal, just need to spend 15 minutes doing it.
7. Sit down with Cor and talk about Seira re: Surraruthru and his interest in being a goldenfire spewing celestial dragon. Which is basically Seira, so a bit of coordination there is advisable.
8. A few level 11 spells to beat the rush for level 24 for NPCs. This isn't remotely soon, so more just getting ahead of the game.
9. Finish phaethon revision, an abomination from the ELH. Longer term since I haven't found that one spark to make it pop.
10. Have shop updates ready, you're all due one after this scenario.
11. Talk with Merc about Ithea rejoining. It's getting on towards the end of August. Merc, if you see this before I talk to you, feel free to chime in.
12. Epic skills.
<Afina> Forever.

Nephrite

Anastasia

<Afina> Forever.

Nephrite

Yuthirin

Busy week so far. Surgery and other loveliness. Will post tonight.
What if they're not stars at all? What if the night sky is full of titanic far-off lidless eyes, staring in all directions across eternity?

Anastasia

Quote from: Yuthirin on August 23, 2016, 06:09:33 PM
Busy week so far. Surgery and other loveliness. Will post tonight.

Surgery, for you or another? You okay, man?
<Afina> Forever.

Merc

Quote[19:18] <Kotono> 11. Talk with Merc about Ithea rejoining. It's getting on towards the end of August. Merc, if you see this before I talk to you, feel free to chime in.
[19:20] <Harley> I can probably start looking at my character sheet in the next weekend or two. I will note that I have not been following threads at all, so would also be helpful to get a summary of what's happened while i was out.
[19:21] <Kotono> Sure. Post that in nagging and suggest PCs to give you a summary. This is me flagrantly passing the buck.
[19:21] <Harley> Fair enough
[19:21] <Harley> Do I have to worry about level-up, or leave that for later? I did see that there was one (or was it just NPCs?)
[19:22] <Kotono> PCs too. LEvel 24.
[19:22] <Kotono> Do that before you rejoin. It's a stat point + feat level, so it's a good one.

Post of Dune passing the buck.
<Cidward> God willing, we'll all meet in Buttquest 2: The Quest for More Butts.