News:

"In closing, we have the best hobby ever. The End."

Main Menu

Random DM nagging.

Started by Anastasia, August 06, 2011, 10:56:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ebiris

Todo list for me is continuing my explorations of the para-elemental planes to buff Afame and finishing the Goldenfire business.

I have no opinion on rezzing Lief. Up to Iddy.

Anastasia

Quick note: New threads will be going up tomorrow sometime, or Tuesday. I'm taking Monday off after today (mentioned it in the post that set today up), but I may feel like getting threads together then.
<Afina> Imagine a tiny pixie boot stamping on a devil's face.
<Afina> Forever.

<Yuthirin> Afina, giant parasitic rainbow space whale.
<IronDragoon> I mean, why not?

Iron Dragoon

As far as Lief goes, IMO he'd be pretty okay with moving on. He'd want to try to help Aurora still, but to be honest, he's been tortured twice and killed three times now. I think he'd be pretty tapped out. I think it'd be his preference to be reborn in a way that would help Aurora.
This is not the greatest post in the world, no... this is just a tribute.

Iron Dragoon

To Do:

1) Sword of Myr.
2) Goldenfire.
3) Living Vault.
4) Grove.
5) Grand Weaver circles for Aurora, maybe. Something like that.
6) Hydra stuff and weaving for income, so I guess that includes bubbles.
This is not the greatest post in the world, no... this is just a tribute.

Nephrite

Moore's List of Things To Do That Are Fun and Good:

1. See if there's anything they can do with the items from Willah, probably consult Gold on this.
2. See if there's any business in the Aurora Court or around Aurora that anyone needs his help with. Can split this into two things if needed.
3. See if Tannin was able to find anything on Alurae.
4. Collect more information on the Buried Prince of the Samgan Empire, go there with Dana and probably one other person.
5. Continue Aurora Fundraising.
6. Actually complete worship area for Celestia with #5.
7. Improve on other things in Aurora with #5

Corwin

-Hear Sylvie's explanation
-Take Candy to visit my brother
-Goldenfire project
-Find a way to get regen
<Steph> I might have made a terrible mistake

Ebiris

Oh, also need to visit the Court of Stars at some point.

And Afina will be present for Willah's interrogation.

Ebiris

-Observe/participate in Willah's interrogation
-Explore para-elemental planes
-Make goldenfire key and go get first embers
-Visit Court of Stars

Corwin

Dune, can there be an epic flashflood except with holy water or something? Anti-undead or devil features?
Basic flashflood is a lvl8 spell that leaves the water behind. (can it be some other liquid instead?)

Corwin

Dune, again! Can there be a Wall of Good spell that just works on evil rather than require a save, and needs to be countered/dispelled to bypass?

Yuthirin

Numbered in order of importance to me as the PC, not to the characters.

1. Find a way to reliably obtain psionic items.

2. Need a proper PrC for Tryll's advancement. Something suitably epic and psionic, without doing something that another class does. Uniqueness! But also usefulness.

3. Figure out how to obtain the Paragon template (I am aware this may be impossible).
     -If this is unpossible, go full rainbow (but not like Afina because that's her thing, maybe contact Renbuu. Tryll's met him before)

4. Flesh out Irrigo race. (personal goal, not IC. Could be though, if you wanna.)

5. The Incredible Adventures of Calleigh and Rosa (plus Tryll)?

6. Acquire currency.

7. Calleigh wants a puppy. (this is probably not a good idea)

8. Write Muirfinn's Book
What if they're not stars at all? What if the night sky is full of titanic far-off lidless eyes, staring in all directions across eternity?

Anastasia

Quote from: Iron Dragoon on August 28, 2016, 10:18:03 PM
As far as Lief goes, IMO he'd be pretty okay with moving on. He'd want to try to help Aurora still, but to be honest, he's been tortured twice and killed three times now. I think he'd be pretty tapped out. I think it'd be his preference to be reborn in a way that would help Aurora.

Lief's options, barring intervention by a higher power (such as Titania or Oberon since he's a fey) boil down to:

1. Attempt resurrection. If this fails go to two.
2. Pass on to Yggdrasil and be reborn as a different fey. This removes memories of his past life and is a fresh start.
3. Become a guardian of Yggdrasil. Some elite fey are tapped for a period of service to Yggdrasil after death, sort of a break between lives since it's not a terribly difficult duty. This is only offered by the entities in control of Yggdrasil, such as Titania. Lief would qualify for this mechanically, though someone would still have to choose to offer it. This binds him to Yggdrasil and makes him an NPC you probably won't see again. Normally I wouldn't mention this, but Lief's exceptional enough to warrant this as a possibility.
4. Become :spoiler:.

Now if a higher power chooses to intervene that all goes out the window. This isn't something you can dictate, though Aurora could petition a relevant power if they wanted to.

All of this is separate from the question if Aurora will attempt to resurrect him. If Lief doesn't want to return, it doesn't matter if they try, since it'll fail.
<Afina> Forever.

Anastasia

Okay, there's a combo of battle breakdown, Willah interrogation, sigil analysis, Sylvie info and misc wrapup to do. Who wants to be a part of it and if so, what parts?
<Afina> Forever.

Corwin

I want to be a part of this, so long as it's short and celebratory!

Ebiris

Battle breakdown sounds good and Willah interrogation for sure.