Level: Drd 11, Sor/Wiz 11, Water 11
Components: V, S, M/DF
Casting Time: 1 standard action
Range: Medium (100ft + 10ft/level)
Effect: Fog spreads in 100ft radius, 100ft high
Duration: 1 min/level
Saving Throw: None
Spell Resistance: No

This spell creates a fog similar to solid fog but greatly enhanced. The fog has all the properties of solid fog. Additionally, when you cast this spell, you summon two elder water elementals within the fog. They appear in the fog wherever you wish and cannot leave it. However, they are immune to all of the effects of the fog and may move normally within it, plus they enjoy a +10 bonus to attack rolls and armor class.
<Afina> Imagine a tiny pixie boot stamping on a devil's face.
<Afina> Forever.

<Yuthirin> Afina, giant parasitic rainbow space whale.
<IronDragoon> I mean, why not?

Anastasia

Thanks you two. So let's try this instead.

Fleet
Transmutation
Level: Travel 11
Components: V, S, DF
Range: Personal
Target: You
Duration: 1 hour/level

You channel the concept of speed into you, granting you vastly improved speed. Your speed for all modes of movement increase increases by 10ft per two caster levels (maximum 150ft at 30th level). This counts as an enhancement bonus.
<Afina> Forever.

Ebiris

For Fog Trap I'd add in an extra proviso that the fog counts as aquatic terrain for the elementals. This means they don't take the -4 attack/damage penalty for them or their foe touching the ground (and in fact get a +1 bonus instead) but also lets them move around vertically to get at airborne opponents considering how high up that fog goes.

Anastasia

Quote from: Ebiris on September 30, 2016, 11:10:35 AM
For Fog Trap I'd add in an extra proviso that the fog counts as aquatic terrain for the elementals. This means they don't take the -4 attack/damage penalty for them or their foe touching the ground (and in fact get a +1 bonus instead) but also lets them move around vertically to get at airborne opponents considering how high up that fog goes.

That's a good thought. Let me add that.

Fog Trap
Conjuration (Creation, Summoning) [Water]
Level: Drd 11, Sor/Wiz 11, Water 11
Components: V, S, M/DF
Range: Medium (100ft + 10ft/level)
Effect: Fog spreads in 100ft radius, 100ft high

This spell creates a fog similar to solid fog but greatly enhanced. The fog has all the properties of solid fog.

Additionally, when you cast this spell, you summon two elder water elementals within the fog. They appear in the fog wherever you wish and cannot leave it. However, they are immune to all of the effects of the fog and may move normally within it, plus they enjoy a +10 bonus to attack rolls and armor class. The elementals are able to move through the fog as if it were underwater terrain and it counts as touching water for the elemental's water mastery special ability.
<Afina> Forever.

Anastasia

One thing I'd see the war domain go into for epic levels is spells that work on a larger scale, spells suited to war.

War's Blessing
Enchantment (Compulsion) [Mind-Affecting]
Level: War 10
Componetns: V, S, DF
Range: 1 mile
Area: The caster and all allies within a 1 mile burst, centered on the caster

You grant yourself and allies a +2 morale bonus to attack rolls and saves versus fear.
<Afina> Forever.

Nephrite

Bards get no love at all. :(

Anastasia

Quote from: Nephrite on September 30, 2016, 11:36:37 AM
Bards get no love at all. :(

I have some more epic bard spells as a todo, but Jaela's ahead of you in line.

None of these spells right now are really bardy spells.
<Afina> Forever.

Corwin

I'd prefer War's Blessing to have attack and damage boosts than attack and fear. I get you're coming from Bless but it works better with War and it's far more useful, too! For War!
<Steph> I might have made a terrible mistake

Corwin

Also, would it be a unique War spell or a clr/wiz spell too?

Anastasia

At the moment it's a unique war spell. Mostly since I'm still figuring out mile+ spells for balance, they're all a little tentative. The unofficial markup is 7-8 levels but it's subjective. Anyway, how's that? Also, you're on the hook for commenting on the other two spells since they're in your domains that you requested.

War's Blessing

You grant yourself and allies a +2 morale bonus to attack rolls and weapon damage rolls.
<Afina> Forever.

Corwin

Quote from: Anastasia on September 30, 2016, 11:08:42 AM
Thanks you two. So let's try this instead.

Fleet
Transmutation
Level: Travel 11
Components: V, S, DF
Range: Personal
Target: You
Duration: 1 hour/level

You channel the concept of speed into you, granting you vastly improved speed. Your speed for all modes of movement increase increases by 10ft per two caster levels (maximum 150ft at 30th level). This counts as an enhancement bonus.

I'm of two minds about this. Now, with the duration and scalability, it makes sense to have it. But I also kinda don't want it to exist.

It's the sort of thing that when it's around, you feel like everyone should use it. If I go from 120ft to 270ft of movement with a single spell, I'll fly circles around everyone and could always disengage from everything or run anyone down. It will be stupid to ever not use it. Then, to remain a challenge, the enemies would also get it, and of course my allies would need a way to keep up as well. I don't really want to make speed an epic magic arms race.

Eb, since you commented on the spell earlier, thoughts?

Corwin

Quote from: Anastasia on September 30, 2016, 12:25:21 PM
At the moment it's a unique war spell. Mostly since I'm still figuring out mile+ spells for balance, they're all a little tentative. The unofficial markup is 7-8 levels but it's subjective. Anyway, how's that? Also, you're on the hook for commenting on the other two spells since they're in your domains that you requested.

War's Blessing

You grant yourself and allies a +2 morale bonus to attack rolls and weapon damage rolls.

Looks good!

Ebiris

Honestly I don't feel that 'goes fast' is an amazing power to have. Tactical movement is great but at those levels anything you try to kite probably has something ranged that it can use to fight back with, and if you run in to melee it yourself then it's still gonna have a chance to melee you back before you use your massive movement to run away again on your next turn. And in terms of just disengaging from a fight... I actually don't have a problem with an 11th level spell that lets you run away real good for those times that teleportation is blocked. It's a natural evolution from expeditious retreat.

Corwin

I got talking to Dune about spells that create/summon battlefield clones, so as per his request I'll try to list anything relevant here.

http://www.d20srd.org/srd/spells/clone.htm
lvl8

http://www.d20srd.org/srd/spells/simulacrum.htm
lvl7

http://www.d20srd.org/srd/spells/mislead.htm
lvl6, illusion

http://www.d20srd.org/srd/spells/shadowConjuration.htm
lvl4, partial illusion

http://www.d20srd.org/srd/spells/shadowConjurationGreater.htm
lvl7, better partial illusion

Gate
lvl9, the call ally variant

Summon Monster I+
lvl1+

Summon Nature's Ally I+
lvl1+

Stasis Clone
lvl9, Lords of Darkness

Ice Assassin
lvl9, Frostburn

That's all that I can think of at the top of my head and a brief search. I know there's other Summon X spells, but that's a given.

EDIT:
Body Outside Body
lvl7 wu jen, Complete Arcane

Anastasia

More on this later since I'm about to DM, but a few relevant epic things.

Mirror's Mimicry is a 13th level spell. Potentially broken as I made it on request but it is a thing.

Some of this reminds me of divine avatars. FYI, there is a 19th level spell for a non-divine creature to make a pseudo-avatar of themselves. Most of the benefit is basically having a lesser copy of yourself that you're always in control of and aware of. Hard to develop and extremely expensive, though. Deities are equipped to do that naturally, other creatures have to do a hell of a lot of work to pull it off.
<Afina> Forever.