News:

"It occured to me while drunk, so it must have been genius."

Main Menu

Random DM nagging.

Started by Anastasia, August 06, 2011, 10:56:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Iron Dragoon

Quote from: Anastasia on February 23, 2017, 10:37:22 PM
3. Add the three Emerelda spells to the Spell Collection.

Add those Druid spells Surraruthru bought, too. I'm also unsure if you added all those Surraruthru custom spells yet because I hadn't asked you to, so consider this Surraruthru donating his spells to Aurora. Gotta build up social credit, yo.
This is not the greatest post in the world, no... this is just a tribute.

Yuthirin

Quote from: Anastasia on February 23, 2017, 10:31:39 PM
Quote from: Corwin on February 22, 2017, 03:49:56 PM
Quote from: Corwin on February 20, 2017, 04:43:54 PM
Let's make this! I really want it!

Add long range spell capacity (Allows casting spells through Medicant and through the illusionary battlefield) 400,000 gold; 5 DC 50 spellcraft checks; 4 DC 50 K:A check; 10 days.

Guys! I really, really want to do this thing! And with the 25% markdown before any rolls we can afford it! It's awesome and will let us buff our dudes en mass! Sort of like a situational mission arch, except with shorter-term spells tailored to the occasion!

Cool. If you all are going for it (I haven't seen Yuth chime in but everyone else was neutral or positive(Yuth if you want to chime in now's the time(I think writing would be better with more nested parenthesis sets(No really, I do.)))), make the rolls and deduct the price.

~CHIME~
What if they're not stars at all? What if the night sky is full of titanic far-off lidless eyes, staring in all directions across eternity?

Yuthirin

Quote from: Anastasia on February 23, 2017, 10:32:55 PM
Quote from: Yuthirin on February 23, 2017, 01:10:42 AM
I mean, we could list them all, but we don't know where you're going with this so Scythe Master is just as good as Bear Warrior is just as good as Cavalier.

Scythe Master sounds fun, I'm gonna go with that. Thanks Yuth.
You've missed my point.
What if they're not stars at all? What if the night sky is full of titanic far-off lidless eyes, staring in all directions across eternity?

Nephrite

HEY EVERYONE!

I'm caught up with nagging. If you see something I've forgotten, make a post with a quote of it or a link to that post. Thanks.

Todo list:

1. Jaela's spell.
2. Prince Westwind's statblock for posting. Hopefully tonight.

Aurora Upgrades:
Are the checks done over the period of days? If so, Moore can help out a lot more with each one of them.

As an addendum, I assume these checks are all to be made without spells involved, i.e Divine Insight and so on.

Yuthirin

Quote from: Nephrite on February 23, 2017, 10:46:16 PM
HEY EVERYONE!

I'm caught up with nagging. If you see something I've forgotten, make a post with a quote of it or a link to that post. Thanks.

Todo list:

1. Jaela's spell.

Aurora Upgrades:
Are the checks done over the period of days? If so, Moore can help out a lot more with each one of them.

As an addendum, I assume these checks are all to be made without spells involved, i.e Divine Insight and so on.
Pretty sure we can use spells.

Anastasia

Quote from: Iron Dragoon on February 23, 2017, 10:39:31 PM
Quote from: Anastasia on February 23, 2017, 10:34:51 PM
Cool. Check Kascha's sheet and bonuses, make an Int check with her and post the results.

> roll 1d20+11 Kascha Int
<Serith> IronDragoon roll for Serith < 26 > [d20=15]

The books form a complex, chaotic pattern that can be discerned.  Kascha's intellect and chaotic nature allow her to understand it, and also understand that attempts to bind this Abyssal lore have failed. She can proceed, but it will be dangerous.
<Afina> Imagine a tiny pixie boot stamping on a devil's face.
<Afina> Forever.

<Yuthirin> Afina, giant parasitic rainbow space whale.
<IronDragoon> I mean, why not?

Iron Dragoon

Quote from: Anastasia on February 23, 2017, 11:02:04 PM
The books form a complex, chaotic pattern that can be discerned.  Kascha's intellect and chaotic nature allow her to understand it, and also understand that attempts to bind this Abyssal lore have failed. She can proceed, but it will be dangerous.

I'll leave it up to Kascha to decide if she wants to keep going or not, though if she does, I would suggest she do so with help of Tepen or the like. Whoever specializes in knowledge like that.

Iron Dragoon

Question on Disjunction. I read the houserules on it, but nowhere do I see a CL check cap on it. Does it cap at +40 like Superb Dispel?

Anastasia

Quote from: Yuthirin on February 23, 2017, 10:52:18 PM
HEY EVERYONE!

Todo list:

1. Jaela's spell.

Aurora Upgrades:

Pretty sure we can use spells.

So long as they have sufficient duration to cover an 8 hour workday, sure. Or can be recast enough times in a day to cover it.
<Afina> Forever.

Anastasia

Quote from: Yuthirin on February 23, 2017, 10:45:21 PM
I mean, we could list them all, but we don't know where you're going with this so Scythe Master is just as good as Bear Warrior is just as good as Cavalier.

You've missed my point.

I know, I know. You just happened to inspire me is all.
<Afina> Forever.

Yuthirin

Quote from: Anastasia on February 24, 2017, 12:59:37 AM
Quote from: Yuthirin on February 23, 2017, 10:45:21 PM

You've missed my point.

I know, I know. You just happened to inspire me is all.

I see!

Anastasia

Quote from: Iron Dragoon on February 23, 2017, 10:41:04 PM

Add those Druid spells Surraruthru bought, too. I'm also unsure if you added all those Surraruthru custom spells yet because I hadn't asked you to, so consider this Surraruthru donating his spells to Aurora. Gotta build up social credit, yo.

Those were the three spells you bought.

As for the Surraruthru spells, could you check which ones I may need to post and check the Spell Collection to see if they're in there?
<Afina> Forever.

Iron Dragoon

Quote from: Anastasia on February 24, 2017, 01:01:24 AM
Those were the three spells you bought.

As for the Surraruthru spells, could you check which ones I may need to post and check the Spell Collection to see if they're in there?

Druid spells: Yeah, I know, but I'm not a druid, so donating them so they can be learned by our Druids is best.

Spell Collection: Sure, I'll try to get to it tonight sometime. If not, then in the morning.

Anastasia

HEY EVERYONE!

Todo list:

1. Jaela's spell.

Aurora Upgrades:

Yes, over a period of days, hence updates mentioning the days it takes.
<Afina> Forever.

Anastasia

Quote from: Iron Dragoon on February 23, 2017, 11:05:27 PM
Quote from: Anastasia on February 23, 2017, 11:02:04 PM

I'll leave it up to Kascha to decide if she wants to keep going or not, though if she does, I would suggest she do so with help of Tepen or the like. Whoever specializes in knowledge like that.

She'll decline for the moment. It's a project and put it on the todo, but after a Cauldron visit and other matters are settled.
<Afina> Forever.