News:

"Why do you call it soulriders?"
"Because we grind your souls, hopes, and dreams down ... and ride the wave."

Main Menu

Loot thread 3: Booty, broads and booze!

Started by Anastasia, August 23, 2011, 02:41:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anastasia

Okay, add 1k lump of weapons/armor to your sheet. That will cover most of the armory.
<Afina> Imagine a tiny pixie boot stamping on a devil's face.
<Afina> Forever.

<Yuthirin> Afina, giant parasitic rainbow space whale.
<IronDragoon> I mean, why not?

Corwin

Group stuff I'm currently carrying: Celestial Key, Holy Avenger-lite, defending greatsword.
<Steph> I might have made a terrible mistake

Corwin

Corwin

Anastasia

Loot from Medicant

1 arcanaloth robe
1 pair of plain, uninteresting black bracers
1 belt with many pouches
1 necklace
<Afina> Forever.

Yuthirin

What if they're not stars at all? What if the night sky is full of titanic far-off lidless eyes, staring in all directions across eternity?

Corwin

[23:11] <Jaela> roll 4#1d20+25 spellcraft on stuff
[23:11] * Hatbot --> "Jaela rolls 4#1d20+25 spellcraft on stuff and gets 171." [4#1d20+25 = 43, 43, 43, 42]

Anastasia

Robe is non magical.

Belt is non magical - it does have some money and gems in the pouches, as well as reagents. Could be worthwhile to sell.

Unseen Enemy

These brown leather bracers look unremarkable, barely worth a second glance. A particularly observant or persistent fellow may notice they are exceptionally well made in spite of being so uninteresting. In reality, this pair of bracers is designed to subtly augment the reach of the wearer. Treated with water from the river Styx, they are the weapon of a cunning assassin. When worn they grant a +5ft bonus to reach for the wearer, as his strikes seem to reach impossibly far. As a side effect of the stealth magic on them, the wearer gains a +5 bonus to hide and move silently checks, but a -5 penalty to charisma based skills.

Unseen Bracers count as a minor artifact.

Necklace of Natural Attacks+1, wounding and humiliating. (Humiliating is -1 cha per hit, its from the Gates of Hell and is a +3 enchantment.)  72,600 gold.
<Afina> Forever.

Merc

<Cidward> God willing, we'll all meet in Buttquest 2: The Quest for More Butts.

Yuthirin

What if they're not stars at all? What if the night sky is full of titanic far-off lidless eyes, staring in all directions across eternity?

Corwin

They're an artifact. Like the dragon, I guess, but non-edible?

Anastasia

Exactly. Updated its description to reflect this.
<Afina> Forever.

Yuthirin

Man, I'd be so tempted to take that necklace if I didn't lose 6 Con in doing so.

Corwin

So, loot-wise, how about we continue the old distribution system? If someone wants a priceless item from loot, they waiver their share for that time. Those who haven't gotten any artifacts yet (or those who have less) take precedence over those who have more when it's time to pick things.

Yuthirin