News:

"Why do you call it soulriders?"
"Because we grind your souls, hopes, and dreams down ... and ride the wave."

Main Menu

Loot thread 3: Booty, broads and booze!

Started by Anastasia, August 23, 2011, 02:41:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Merc

Didn't you say the spears were keen? Or was the keen from keen edge spell?
<Cidward> God willing, we'll all meet in Buttquest 2: The Quest for More Butts.

Anastasia

<Afina> Imagine a tiny pixie boot stamping on a devil's face.
<Afina> Forever.

<Yuthirin> Afina, giant parasitic rainbow space whale.
<IronDragoon> I mean, why not?

Anastasia

Claims: Sylvie has none. Tom's dead so he has no claim and Kascha's currently busy reforming in the Cauldron.
<Afina> Forever.

Merc

I have no claims, except possibly grabbing a weapon until mine gets repaired, and I'll be happy with selling afterwards.

Though speaking of repairing my glaive...I kind of think we need to work out what the effect of the glaive would be before I can repair it, Dune.

Repairing costs 1/5th of the base price of the weapon, well that plus I assume the 15% discount from Aurora labs, and since I used some unpriced stuff (dragon parts/prismatic spray) in making it...

Yuthirin

No claims. I feel responsible, and everything is made of metal.
What if they're not stars at all? What if the night sky is full of titanic far-off lidless eyes, staring in all directions across eternity?

Anastasia

Merc, you mentioned your spear's final traits and we were talking about that in PM. Did you decide or what here? Where are you at with it? Incidentally, link me to the rules on magic item repairs?
<Afina> Forever.

Merc

I hadn't decided yet. I'm honestly still split on all that, nothing that we discussed has really grabbed me. I'll make a decision by tomorrow at the latest I guess.

As for repairing, I was mistaken, it's not 1/5, it's 1/4. Fifth is for non-magical stuff, 1/4 for magical stuff.

Magic Items:
QuoteYou can also mend a broken magic weapon, suit of armor, or shield if it is one that you could make. Doing so costs half the XP, half the raw materials, and half the time it would take to craft that item in the first place.

Non-magical stuff:
QuoteGenerally, you can repair an item by making checks against the same DC that it took to make the item in the first place. The cost of repairing an item is one-fifth of the item's price.

Anastasia

<Afina> Forever.

Anastasia

Post the divvying up sooner or later, Merc? Not to rush, but I really do want to sort this one out for a few DM reasons.
<Afina> Forever.

Anastasia

Brissael's Hammer

This blessed hammer grants a +15 enhancement bonus to craft (stars) and craft (blacksmithing) checks.
<Afina> Forever.

Merc

Assuming Kascha didn't want anything (or will ask Afina to remake with her share if she did), and that nobody wanted to spend the time trying to purify the greatsword.

If it all sells:
4x800+2x1,000+36,000+8,000+27,000+128,000=204,200g

Half to Aurora = 102,100.04g

Splitting rest between Ithea, Sylvie, Muirfinn, Kascha (when she reappears), Afina, Jaela = 17,016.66

Ebiris

I'd rather Afina not receive loot shares for encounters she played no part in. Doesn't really seem fair to anyone else.

Merc

*shrugs* Well, we'd usually just been splitting everything, so I just stuck with it, but okay.

Anastasia

What does that bring the re-calculation to, Ithea?
<Afina> Forever.

Yuthirin

Quote from: Merc on February 20, 2012, 01:59:52 PM
*shrugs* Well, we'd usually just been splitting everything, so I just stuck with it, but okay.

That's because we're usually all together when we bring in big loot like this.
What if they're not stars at all? What if the night sky is full of titanic far-off lidless eyes, staring in all directions across eternity?