Loot thread 3: Booty, broads and booze!

Started by Anastasia, August 23, 2011, 02:41:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ebiris

Quote from: Corwin on April 21, 2012, 12:27:28 PM
We paid 80k from them for Balyss, her brother and a jeweler's shop, didn't we?

And this is the last cash update we had, just before that: http://www.soulriders.net/forum/index.php/topic,101784.msg1035250.html#msg1035250

Sorry, no one ever posted it so I just took the last Aurora funds value I found.

Funds now at 34,824.54gp.

Anastasia

Lief has 10000 gold. He'll spend 5250 of it on increasing his leather armor to +5. 4750 gold left. He'll spend 2500 gold adding hunting to his bow. 2250 gold left. He'll get a cloak of resistance +3 with all the rest of his gold. He's done.
<Afina> Imagine a tiny pixie boot stamping on a devil's face.
<Afina> Forever.

<Yuthirin> Afina, giant parasitic rainbow space whale.
<IronDragoon> I mean, why not?

Anastasia

Quote from: Merc on April 21, 2012, 12:31:37 PMI'll take it no problem, though it wouldn't do much besides improving carrying capacity for me as I have even STR right now. I'd definitely put point in there at level 20, but that's a while away too.

So if there's anyone with odd STR that could use it, by all means.

Up to you guys. Feel free to look sheets over and make up your minds.
<Afina> Forever.

Anastasia

Considering it's possible you guys will be going into a potential dungeon situation tomorrow (at least Afina+Jaela), making up your mind about the drought by then is preferred.
<Afina> Forever.

Merc

I'd rather take it than give it to Jarl or Baleruk, personally, but since it won't do me any good for three levels, yeah, I'd say give it to the Jarl probably.

As for dragonart, is the Master interested, since he was actually there and gets use out of it?
<Cidward> God willing, we'll all meet in Buttquest 2: The Quest for More Butts.

Merc

It wasn't very hard to convince me. I'll take the draught.

Stille can get the dragonart.

Anastasia

Edit: Strike this.
<Afina> Forever.

Anastasia

Ithea gets the drought without incident and Stille takes the Dragonart.
<Afina> Forever.

Anastasia

[Neck]Necklace of Natural Attacks+5: +5 enhancement bonus to nautral attacks.

Stille sells this for 50600 gold. Stille has 50600 gold. He'll spend 3000 to get General Afina Petalwisp's Vest of Resistance upgraded to +4, as such a beautiful and deadly specimen should never be dogged by status or other unpleasantries. 47600 gold. For 2500 gold he'll get Jaela a Ring of Diplomacy (+10 competence to diplo) as an apology for that scene with Balyss and Sylvie, and hopefully it will help defuse any other unpleasant situations. 45100 gold left. For Muirfinn and his exasperated patience in that whole embarrassing thing, he'll commission a metamagic rod, extend for 2750 gold. 42350 gold left. For lovely Ithea, he'll spend 10500 gold and improve her amulet of natural armor to +5, so that no harm comes to her and no scars impinge her beauty.

31850 gold left. He'll spend 5625 for his dear sister to get a Ring of Diplomacy (+15 competence to diplo), as it the added grace may help when the tides and cycles of Selune bring discord. 26225 gold left. He'll pay 4500 to improve Sylvie's wis booster to +4, as a lady of her beauty needs wisdom and grace, so she can live up to that beauty. 21725 gold left. He'll go down to 5725 gold and get himself bracers of armor+8. He'll spend 4500 gold to get a ring of protection+3. 1225 gold left, which he'll contribute to the Aurora fund. He's done.
<Afina> Forever.

Yuthirin

I like this guy. I'm gonna find him something awesome.
What if they're not stars at all? What if the night sky is full of titanic far-off lidless eyes, staring in all directions across eternity?

Anastasia

Quote from: Yuthirin on April 23, 2012, 06:36:48 PM

No need, it's the duty of a hero and gentleman to be generous.
<Afina> Forever.

Yuthirin

Quote from: Anastasia on April 23, 2012, 07:07:24 PM
Quote from: Yuthirin on April 23, 2012, 06:36:48 PM

No need, it's the duty of a hero and gentleman to be generous.
OH GREAT NOW HE'S MAKING ME LOOK BAD
What if they're not stars at all? What if the night sky is full of titanic far-off lidless eyes, staring in all directions across eternity?

Anastasia

There's no shame in that. It was honorable and generous of you to offer in the first place, at least according to Stille.
<Afina> Forever.

Merc

What Ithea's currently looking over, pending approval:
- Improving Circlet+4 to Circlet+6 (100k value ->200k cost, 25k gold after discount)
- Ioun Stones: Orange, +1 CL and Pale Green, +1 competence to atk/skills/ability/saves (30k -> 7.5k after discount, each)
- Merging Counterstrike Bracers, Deathguardian Bracers, Greatreach Bracers, Reciprocal Bracers, but making gloves instead of bracers due to artifact bracers. Jaela has all but deathguardian, so not listing out effects. Deathguardian lets you sacrifice a spell for DR 2 per level of spell for 1 round as immediate action. (2x cost for MIC, 1.5x cost for alternate slot, 1.5x cost for combining effects: 60,750g -> 15,187.5g after discount)
- Combined Ring of Arcane Might (+1 CL) & Ring of Mystic Lightning (+1 CL for lightning magic only, and 3/day add +2d6 electric damage to next spell that deals electric damage). (2x cost for MIC, 1.5x cost for combining effects: 62.5k -> 15,625g after discount)
- Add Steadfast Boosts (+4 to avoid being bull rushed, overrun or tripped, and always treated as having reading weapon against charge attacks) to Boots of Speed (2x cost for MIC, 1.5x cost for combining effects: 4.2k -> 1,050g after discount)
- Third Eye Penetrate, +2 CL though only to overcome SR (2x MIC cost, 16k -> 4k after discount)
- Improve Armor by +2: Adding Nimbleness and Ghost Ward (+20k -> +5k after discount)
- Get an animated ghost ward heavy steel shield+3 (36k -> 9k after discount)
- Add Hand of Glory effect to amulet of natural armor (12k -> 3k after discount)
- Get Ring of Wizardry III (70k -> 17.5k after discount)
- Buy books: Anatomy of Oblivion, Ten foot tall dwarves and other fantastic tales, and Tailfeathers and Raindrops (1k gold)

Assuming approval of everything, that'd take me from 116,755.97g down to 5,393.47g

Would want clarification if Deathguardian's DR/- would stack with DR2/silver I already have as well.

Anastasia

DR/- never stacks with other types of DR.

Purchases go without incident. The book contents will go into DM nagging shortly.
<Afina> Forever.