Loot thread 3: Booty, broads and booze!

Started by Anastasia, August 23, 2011, 02:41:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anastasia

Oh right, I'll update that post after session.
<Afina> Imagine a tiny pixie boot stamping on a devil's face.
<Afina> Forever.

<Yuthirin> Afina, giant parasitic rainbow space whale.
<IronDragoon> I mean, why not?

Anastasia

Treasures from the 394th Planetoid

Gelugon's Spear: Large Longspear+1, frost. 8,000 gold.
Potion of cure light wounds: 50 gold.
Potion of fly: 750 gold.
Potion of bear's endurance: 300 gold.
Potion of heroism: 750 gold.
Potion of jump: 50 gold.
Potion of mage's armor: 50 gold.
Potion of endure elements: 50 gold.
Potion of bull's strength: 300 gold.
Potion of owl's wisdom: 300 gold.
Potion of neutralize poison: 750 gold.
Potion of jump: 50 gold.
Potion of aid: 300 gold.
Oil of barkskin+2: 300 gold.
Potion of remove fear: 50 gold.
Potion of spider climb: 300 gold.
Potion of cure moderate wounds: 300 gold.
Potion of darkvision: 300 gold.
Potion of neutralize poison: 750 gold.
Potion of pass without trace: 50 gold.
Silver Shield+1, ray deflection: As a standard action, this shied can be held up. It deflects any rays targeted at you automatically. 6,000 gold.
Full plate armor, formerly possessed: Full Plate+5, cold resistance: 37,000 gold.

Divvy up and post the results.
<Afina> Forever.

Ebiris

Man, that armour became shitty in a hurry.

56,850 total.

Aurora gets 28,425, putting it at  196,014.54gp.

Afina, Muirfinn, Annalise, Hanna, and Drena all get 5,685gp.

--------

Afina's debt is 162,000, she pays off 16,200gp for this month's payment. It is now 145,800gp.

Anastasia

Quote from: Ebiris on March 31, 2012, 10:03:18 AMAfina, Muirfinn, Annalise, Hanna, and Drena all get 5,685gp.

Annalise has 5685 gold. She'll spend 3000 to get her gloves of dex up to +4. 2685 gold left. She'll spend 5 gold on a blessed bandage. 2680 gold left. She'll spend 625 on boots of elvenkind. 2055 gold left. She'll get a dusty rose ioun stone, left with 805 gold after. She'll spend 6.25 gold on a scroll of jump. 798.75 gold left. She'll grab a scroll of touch of idiocy. 760.5 gold left. 666.75 is left after she gets a scroll of tiny hut. 491.75 left after a scroll of mass reduce person. 210.5 left after she gets a scroll of transmute rock to mud. She'll spend the last 210.5 on something personal.
<Afina> Forever.

Anastasia

Quote from: Ebiris on March 31, 2012, 10:03:18 AMAfina, Muirfinn, Annalise, Hanna, and Drena all get 5,685gp.

Hanna has 5685 gold. She spends 4000 to get boots of dexterity+4. 1685 gold left. She'll hang onto that for now. Odds are she'll do something nice with it sooner or later.
<Afina> Forever.

Anastasia

Drena has 5685 gold plus 1333 gold for a total of 7018 gold. Hanna decides to do her nice thing right away and chips in 982 gold to get Drena to 8000. Drena gets an amulet of natural armor+4. He's done and Hanna now has 703 gold left.
<Afina> Forever.

Yuthirin

Bought a Wilding Clasp for my staff. Gotta think about it all more.
What if they're not stars at all? What if the night sky is full of titanic far-off lidless eyes, staring in all directions across eternity?

Ebiris

Aurora funds drop from 196,014.54gp to 186,014.54gp to cover a donation to Azuth for unmatter learnings.

Yuthirin

2x Wilding Clasps sold for a total of 2000 gold.
What if they're not stars at all? What if the night sky is full of titanic far-off lidless eyes, staring in all directions across eternity?

Anastasia

Tomes of Obscenity

These tomes are filled with mathematical formulas and magical diagrams that directly rebel against common understanding. However, within them is the ability to make the proper calculations and preparations to allow a creature to absorb a bit of the blood of those beyond the spheres. It requires a DC 23 intelligence check and 3 days to prepare this information; failure results in 3d6 points of intelligence damage due to the massive mental stress. Once prepared, there are a pair of words. Words in the loosest sense, being of letters that beg you to read them, and yet being no words that you understand. According to the tome each will work once. One utterance will open a portal to beyond for 1 round, and the other utterance will open a portal back to whence you came in beyond for 1 round.
<Afina> Forever.

Corwin

Referencing this and this.

186,014.54 - 14,000 - 2,400 - 12,500 = 157,114.054

Aurora funds go from 186,014.54gp to 157,114.054gp
<Steph> I might have made a terrible mistake

Anastasia

Feminine Girdle

This minor artifact grants a +2 bonus to charisma when worn by a woman. When worn by a man, it has the effects of the Girdle of Greater Sex Change on them. They gain a +4 bonus to charisma and the Apparent Defense ability from the Arcane Duelist prestige class. (If they already possess this ability or another way to apply charisma to armor class, it does not stack.)
<Afina> Forever.

Corwin

This reminds me, I've been meaning to bring it up IC but there's never a good chance for it. Let's make a suitable gift for the Gith Queen and send it to her with a diplomatic rejection of her offer? I think it'll be bad for me to go, but I'm sure there's someone who could that she won't hate on sight. How about a +10 equivalent shield for the return gift? +5 enchantment and +5 worth of abilities?
<Steph> I might have made a terrible mistake

Ebiris

+5 Time Buttress mithral heavy shield. Avalon, the Ever Distant Utopia

Works out to 25,340gp. Fund it from Aurora's budget?

Anastasia

<Afina> Forever.