News:

"I sense a soul in search of answers.  I shalt eat him."

Main Menu

Loot thread 3: Booty, broads and booze!

Started by Anastasia, August 23, 2011, 02:41:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Yuthirin

-16,500 from the Aurora fund to improve dire wolves
What if they're not stars at all? What if the night sky is full of titanic far-off lidless eyes, staring in all directions across eternity?

Ebiris

Aurora fund was at 125,397.04gp. Now at 108,897.04gp.

Anastasia

Loot from the Tomb of the Graceful Blow.

Orb of Memories - used by Misalea. More on this in nagging.

Ageless Will

This golden ring is said to be possessed by the unbreaking will of a legendary warrior. When worn it grants a +2 bonus to will saves. Once per day this will may be concentrated and manifested, granting the wearer supernatural levels of will. This grants the wearer mettle of will for one saving throw. Using this power is an immediate action.

Woven Gold

Elven Courtblade+4. The dancing strands of gold within this blade resonate with members of the Graceful Blow. Characters with levels in arcane duelist count their charisma score as 4 points higher for the sake of apparent defense. In addition, three times per day as a swift action, they may use their mirror image class ability as a swift action.
<Afina> Imagine a tiny pixie boot stamping on a devil's face.
<Afina> Forever.

<Yuthirin> Afina, giant parasitic rainbow space whale.
<IronDragoon> I mean, why not?

Anastasia

Vinco Proeliator

This ring grants a +1 bonus to saving throws and CMB/CMD for each bonus feat a character has gained from levels in fighter (or other classes that explicitly offer a fighter bonus feat as a benefit, such as psychic warrior). This ring does not radiate evil.

Who gets this? Last I heard it might be Ithea, but I want a definitive answer.
<Afina> Forever.

Ebiris

Selling Rainwhisper for 9,150gp.

Afina then fabricates her linthrum/adamantine/lord of the hunt horn medium scimitar into a small short sword.
Spoiler: ShowHide

Adamantine, raw: 1,000 gold.
Vial of Linthrum dust: 1,155 gold.
Antler from a Lord of the Hunt: 1,500 gold.
Using the antler as a core of a sword, combined with a shell of adamantine and linthrum could make a powerful weapon with properties against those who defile the natural world. However, you'd need to use it to slay a creature that corrupts nature to awaken its power. The stronger the creature slain and the more it opposes the natural order, the better.
Blank sword created as a medium masterwork scimitar.

She enchants it as a +2 wounding weapon for now, and keeps it equipped until she finds a creature of suitable natural defilement to blood it upon. This costs 8,000gp. EDIT: The sword won't be named until it's blooded.

Also she uses the 5031.8gp Gisfal gave her to make a Holy Longsword +1 out of shiftsilver, costing 5,005gp. Gisfal gets the sword to dispense as he sees fit, along with 26.8gp change.

Anastasia

Nessian ring goes to Mirima and the Will ring goes to Ebony.
<Afina> Forever.

Corwin

Buying:
Eternal Life: 1,000 gold.
Chaos: 800 gold.

Cash left: 3,112.77gp
<Steph> I might have made a terrible mistake

Anastasia

Loot from Thorazul

Thorazul's Sword: Huge Adamantine Greatsword+5, bloodfeeding and greater dispelling: 131,000 gold.
Death's Amulet: Grants a +6 enhancement bonus to constitution: 36,000 gold.
Amulet of the Honored Dead: Grants a +6 enhancement bonus to dexterity and a +2 profane bonus to armor class. Once per day as a swift action, the wearer may gain the benefits of a greater heroism spell, caster level 11th. This object radiates strong evil. 100,000 gold in theory, but the evil is a catching point to selling it.
<Afina> Forever.

Ebiris

Muirfinn gets the amulet of the honored dead.

Remainder is sold. 167,000 / 2 is 83,500 for Aurora.

Afina and Simmer get 41,750 each.

Yuthirin

Upon further reading, I have realized that my neckpiece is somewhat erroneous. Anyone want a necklace that grants water breathing, immunity to inhaled poisons, and gas attacks? If not, I'll sell it.
What if they're not stars at all? What if the night sky is full of titanic far-off lidless eyes, staring in all directions across eternity?

Corwin

Ebiris

Afina makes the following:

Cloak of Resistance +5 - 6,250gp
Amulet of Natural Armour +5 -  12,500gp
Skirmisher's Boots (MiC 136 - +2 damage when skirmishing, 2/day extra free attack after moving) - 1,600gp (after MiC x2 multiplier)

She also asks Sylvie to make:

Spellguard Ring (counterpart with Simmer) - 500gp

Anastasia

Simmer has a shitting heapload of gold at 41750 gold. She'll spend 30375 gold on a rod of greater maximize. Simmer has 11375 gold left. Simmer'n'Afina each pay half for a set of Spellguard Rings, which costs Simmer 500 gold. 10875 gold left.  (Simmer gets the gold one, Afina the bronze.) She'll spend 10000 gold for a Ring of Arcane Might. 875 gold left. She'll hold onto that.
<Afina> Forever.

Anastasia

Gift from Makaril and the resistance

Scroll of Sunlance.
<Afina> Forever.

Corwin

+Tome of Clear Thought: 50,000 gold.

-Gae Trocaire: Merciful Transmuting Shortspear +1 [501.67 + 31,700*0.425 (+4, 85%)] [13,974.17gp]
-Gae Dioltas MkII: Valorous Mighty Smiting Shiftsilver Lance +1 [503.33 + 17,700*0.425 (+3, 85%)] [8,025.83gp]
-Bracers of Battle (18,174.5gp/42,700gp)
-Clear: Sustains creature without food or water [1,000gp/4,000gp]
-Iridescent: Sustains creature without air [4,500gp/18,000gp]
-Pearly White: Regenerate 1 point of damage per hour, works like a ring of regeneration. [5,000gp/20,000gp]

Selling the above for 50,674.5gp

My funds before were 3,112.77gp, so my balance is 3,787.27gp