Loot thread 3: Booty, broads and booze!

Started by Anastasia, August 23, 2011, 02:41:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anastasia

Oh whoops. I really botched that loot pile for some reason. The joys of DMing after a long combat. Anyway! It's a large cold iron greatsword+1, 4k.
<Afina> Imagine a tiny pixie boot stamping on a devil's face.
<Afina> Forever.

<Yuthirin> Afina, giant parasitic rainbow space whale.
<IronDragoon> I mean, why not?

Corwin

Quote from: Corwin on May 25, 2012, 05:26:12 PM
The Hammer will get befriended eventually.

No weapon or anything from the cornugon Hanna iced? Anyway, the rest comes down to 32,895gp. Unless Tannin, Gisfal or Morniel think the pentagram sigil ring can be useful to us in any way, everything but the hammer is getting sold.

16,447.5gp go to the Aurora fund, which was at 115,047.04gp and is now at 131,494.54gp.

The other half is split three ways between Jaela, Hanna and Celeblasson for 5,482.5gp each.

Jaela will spend 5,000gp of it on the Greataxe Mastery book. She remains with 3,787.27gp + 5,482.5gp - 5,000gp = 4,269.77gp. She also decides to get a Cloak of Resistance +4 for 4,000gp/16,000gp, thus leaving her with 269.77gp in the end.

+4,000gp from loot. Aurora goes from 131,494.54gp to 133,494.54gp.

Jaela, Hanna and Celeblasson end up getting 6,149.17gp each, not 5,482.5gp.

This leaves Jaela with 936.44gp after her purchases.
<Steph> I might have made a terrible mistake

Anastasia

Hanna: 6149.17+1734.8=7883.97 gold. 5k to up her dex boots to +6. The rest is donated to various faiths and causes of Hanna's choice.
<Afina> Forever.

Anastasia

Bumping up since it's a new page.

Loot from the wild mage slaad's deathtrap dungeon.

Silver brooch: 30 gold.
One small coin bag: 23 gold within.
Gold ring: Ring of Protection+1. 2000 gold.
2 heavy crossbows: 50 gold each, 100 gold total.
Golden crown: Crown of Persuasion(as the circlet of the same name): 4500 gold.
Pile of loose coins: 217 gold.
Loose gemstones: 782 gold.
Silver ring: 100 gold.
Ruby ring: Ring of Minor Energy Resistance, Fire: 12,000 gold.
Green necklace: 450 gold.
White gemstone earrings: 800 gold.
Giant's ring: Ring of Minor Energy Resistance, Cold: 12,000 gold.
2 doses of magical fountain water: - gold, each dose gives a random +1 to a stat. How you price/divvy these are up to you.
Gloves+1, impact. Counts as cold iron and silver to bypass damage reduction: 12,000 gold.
Heavy mace+1, thundering and shock: 18,000 gold.
Glaive+1, holy: 18,000 gold.
Giant's hammer: Large greathammer+1, impact: 8,000 gold.
Odd shark fins: 150 gold.

From the treasure chest

Stuffed rat, coated in gold: 500 gold.
888 ants, dipped in silver and powdered with sugar, for snacking: 150 gold.
A scroll full of gibberish: - gold.
A slab of fine beef, stuffed with golden flies, candied maggots, boiled slaad eggs and liquid mercury: - gold.
A huge ruby, princess cut: 20,000 gold.
Bag of tricks, tan: 6300 gold.
An extensive genealogy anarchic bison...no wait, anarchic salmon...no wait, githzerai...no wait, now the author's going on about socks and currency markets: - gold.
A sealed packet of blood: - gold.
Sugar candies in the shape of tiny versions of Ithea, Sylvie and Balyss: - gold, but they look tasty. They also radiate magic if you want to make spellcraft.
Metal shavings: - gold.
<Afina> Forever.

Merc

[00:17] <Merc-zzz> roll d20+31 spellcraft on the sugar candies the slaad stole from Josa's shop.
[00:17] * Hatbot --> "Merc-zzz rolls d20+31 spellcraft on the sugar candies the slaad stole from Josa's shop. and gets 49." [d20=18]

Second opinions on spellcrafts for all that stuff would be nice from other PCs or aurora officers! Most spellcrafts Ithea made weren't very good. >_>
<Cidward> God willing, we'll all meet in Buttquest 2: The Quest for More Butts.

Anastasia

Quote from: Merc on May 27, 2012, 02:17:38 AM
[00:17] <Merc-zzz> roll d20+31 spellcraft on the sugar candies the slaad stole from Josa's shop.
[00:17] * Hatbot --> "Merc-zzz rolls d20+31 spellcraft on the sugar candies the slaad stole from Josa's shop. and gets 49." [d20=18]

A candy is harmless if eaten by someone besides the person it looks like. If Ithea eats and Ithea candy (or so forth with the other two), it produces guaranteed spell failure for the next spell cast within 10 minutes. It is treated as a wild surge instead, as if in a wild magic zone. There are 8 candies of each lady.
<Afina> Forever.

Merc

I separated the unpriced items and the giant's hammer since I said from the start I was going to donate that to the giants. I'm assuming nobody wants to keep anything, if either of them do, they can remove it from their share like I did.

Anyway, the remaining priced items total 108,102g, half of which goes to Aurora.

Aurora funds now at: 187,545.54gp

Ithea, Sylvie and Balyss each get: 36,034gp.

Ithea will keep the silver brooch and ring as well, so she only gets 35,905gp. She's now at 53,605.27gp after adding her existing gold. She has no purchases at this time being.

From the remaining stuff:

Sylvie will probably want the book, she can keep that.

If she wants the scroll of gibberish, she can keep it too, otherwise Ithea will like to play around and see if there's something that can be decoded from that.

The beef...uh, Sylvie and Balyss can keep that or figure out who gets it. Ithea doesn't want it, or to think of it. She also warns them that if they give it to Stille, she's going to zap them both. Painfully. She doesn't want to be kissing any mouth that had slaad eggs go inside it, especially since she knows he'd actually eat it.

Blood and metal shavings can go to the laboratory where they could possibly be put to some use somehow.

All of us can keep our own shaped candies. Ithea will give hers to Stille.

The hammer goes to the Jarl, who can either keep it or pass it to one of his giants as he pleases. Ithea will tell him what it was used for though, in case he decides he'd rather sell it after hearing of it's former use.

Regarding the water, my thoughts were either two PCs or one PC+Stille (which would make Balyss and Sylvie tease Ithea, but still, it's IC for Ithea).

I did think of Adrian+Misalea as a wedding present...but I don't really want to give that to two NPCs if I'm being honest about it, even if it'd be a nice gesture. Plus their wedding is still some time off.

I'm voting Afina gets one since she just got a lot of her stuff destroyed. Whether another PC or Stille gets it, I'll leave that part for Balyss/Sylvie to vote on, so that's on you Dune.

Ebiris

Afina drinks the water with great bravery!

[23:48] <@Ebiris> roll 1d6 for water
[23:48] * Hatbot --> "Ebiris rolls 1d6 for water and gets 5." [1d6=5]

Anastasia

The water sort of tastes good and bad at once. Afina isn't sure what to make of it, she's really rather divided on it! If nothing else, long thoughts come easier now. +1 wisdom.
<Afina> Forever.

Anastasia

After some consideration,  Sylvie and Balyss give the last dose of water to Stille. You're welcome, Ithea.

> roll 1d6
* Hatbot --> "Kotono rolls 1d6 and gets 1." [1d6=1]

Still gains +1 strength, from 22 to 23.
<Afina> Forever.

Merc

Ithea swoons in his angelic arms as they ripple with new muscles?

Anastasia

Quote from: Merc on May 27, 2012, 07:44:59 PMThe hammer goes to the Jarl, who can either keep it or pass it to one of his giants as he pleases. Ithea will tell him what it was used for though, in case he decides he'd rather sell it after hearing of it's former use.

Jarl will DEMAND that the hammer is sold. He'd like the money devoted to the Aurora general fund, with a proviso of looking into a magically enhanced Galuh board. But basically, most of it can be used to better the army's survival chances and Aurora's powers.
<Afina> Forever.

Merc

Merc

Ithea will spend 33750gp to add Ring of Wizardry IV effect to the Ring of Wizardry III in her Cat's Eye amulet.

This leaves her at 19,855.27gp. Adrian still owes her 77gp as an aside.

Merc

Ithea will buy two books:
Gwinnan's Travel Logs, Volume 5: Earth: 150 gold.
A taxidermist's guide: 400 gold.

She is now at 19,305.27gp