News:

"Destiny Challenged us and so we chose to end the world.  There was nothing to regret.  Nothing."

Main Menu

Loot thread 3: Booty, broads and booze!

Started by Anastasia, August 23, 2011, 02:41:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Yuthirin

Quote from: Anastasia on May 27, 2012, 08:02:39 PM
a magically enhanced Galuh board

I approve wholeheartedly.
What if they're not stars at all? What if the night sky is full of titanic far-off lidless eyes, staring in all directions across eternity?

Anastasia

Do me a favor and actually request that in the Aurora topic, so I don't forget to add it?
<Afina> Imagine a tiny pixie boot stamping on a devil's face.
<Afina> Forever.

<Yuthirin> Afina, giant parasitic rainbow space whale.
<IronDragoon> I mean, why not?

Anastasia

Balyss has 36034+7763.6: 43797.6 gold. She'll spend 1000 cold to add called to her armor. 42797.6 gold left. She'll pick up a Phylactery of Undead Turning for 2750 gold. 40047.6 gold left. She'll spend 1000 gold to get a Ring of the Darkhidden. 39047.6 gold left. She'll add protection+5 to her ring of the darkhidden and rename it to the Ring of the New Moon. 20297.6 gold left. She'll add a +15 competence bonus to sense motive and gather information and rename it Ring of the Full Moon. 3422.6 gold left. Also I now notice that Balyss is short 1d6 turning, fixed. Anyway, she sells her bow+1, flaming for 8k gold. 11422.6 gold left. She pays 6k to add sacred to her armor. 5422.6 gold left.  She's done.
<Afina> Forever.

Anastasia

Sylvie has 36034+26.65=36060.65 gold. She'll spend 7500 to up her wis enhancement bonus to +6. 28560.65 gold left. She ups her dex bonus to +6. 21060.65 gold left. She'll spend 20k to add bodyfeeding and impact to her necklace of natural attacks. This leaves her with 1060.65 gold left. More on this later once I've caught up with the previously purchased books, she'll go shopping then.
<Afina> Forever.

Anastasia

Loot from Void

9 huge cold iron tridents+1, axiomatic: 234000 gold.
Large scimitar+2: 8000 gold.
Lots and lots of erinyes bows: 60,000 gold.

Skull Mask

This mask has resisted your attempts to discern and divine what it is. If anyone wants to do anything with it, post so.

Sealed Box

Deep within Void you find this box, 10ft long and 5ft wide. It appears to be made of sterling silver, completely smooth on the outside and with no identifying marks. It radiates faint, schoolless magic, but casual detection can't determine anything. Further, it cannot be opened.

There is other loot from the other side, but this is largely pilfered things from the captives and thus go back to them. Celeblasson would prefer to handle that himself.
<Afina> Forever.

Corwin

Nothing from the dozens of erinyes that shot at us or the colossal blood spear wielder?
<Steph> I might have made a terrible mistake

Anastasia

Added the bows. The blood spear was part of his body and an ability, not a bona fide weapon.
<Afina> Forever.

Corwin

234,000gp + 8,000gp + 60,000gp = 302,000gp

The rest of the stuff will get figured out somehow. Since Celeblasson prefers to handle the stuff from the other side, he and Hanna will get rich from those spoils. That leaves:

151,000gp to the Aurora fund. It used to be 195,545.54gp so now it's a crazy 346,545.54gp.

37,750gp to each PC.

Yuthirin

[22:40] * Hatbot --> "Muirfinn rolls 1d20+30 spellcraft skull mask and gets 32."12 [1d20=2]
[22:40] * Hatbot --> "Muirfinn rolls 1d20+9 Lore skull mask and gets 15."12 [1d20=6]

[22:40] * Hatbot --> "Muirfinn rolls 1d20+30 spellcraft sealed box and gets 49."12 [1d20=19]
[22:40] * Hatbot --> "Muirfinn rolls 1d20+9 Lore sealed box and gets 14."12 [1d20=5]
What if they're not stars at all? What if the night sky is full of titanic far-off lidless eyes, staring in all directions across eternity?

Anastasia

The skull mask resists your attempts to understand it with spellcraft, while your lore skill provides no further help. Hatebotted.

The sealed box is woven with extremely powerful sealing magics. Part of them seems to be to make it difficult for all but the most skilled to tell even that much. The box can be disintegrated, but whatever's in there will be freed. You can't tell what precisely is sealed in there. Your lore provides no further help.
<Afina> Forever.

Anastasia

Quote from: Anastasia on May 27, 2012, 10:50:17 PM
Sylvie has 36034+26.65=36060.65 gold. She'll spend 7500 to up her wis enhancement bonus to +6. 28560.65 gold left. She ups her dex bonus to +6. 21060.65 gold left. She'll spend 20k to add bodyfeeding and impact to her necklace of natural attacks. This leaves her with 1060.65 gold left. More on this later once I've caught up with the previously purchased books, she'll go shopping then.

Sylvie buys the following.

Dancing with Mechanus: 250 gold.
The Divided Mind: 350 gold.

This leaves her with 460.65 gold.

The current shop setup sicne I'm about to change it and Jaela hasn't updated the Grimoire lately.

Lost Lore of the Abyss: Athux: 600 gold.
Greataxe Mastery: 5,000 gold.
Lost Lore of the Abyss: The Pale Mother: 600 gold.
The divided mind: 350 gold.
Gwinnan's Travel Logs, Volume 5: Earth: 150 gold.
Lost Lore of the Abyss: Sualax: 600 gold.
Dancing with Mechanus: 250 gold.
A taxidermist's guide: 400 gold.
<Afina> Forever.

Merc

Ithea will buy:
Gwinnan's Travel Logs, Volume 6: Water. 150 gold.
100 fair recipes: 200 gold.
Do not read this book!: 500 gold.
Axagoras: 700 gold.
Three Truths, Six Catastrophes, Seven Blessings, and the One Self: 2,000 gold.

Ithea's money: 19,855.27 - 3,550 + 37,750 = 54,055.27 gold.
<Cidward> God willing, we'll all meet in Buttquest 2: The Quest for More Butts.

Yuthirin

Muirfinn buys:
Encyclopaedia Xorn: 300 gold.

Corwin

Lies! I did updated Grimoire recently! But I appreciate the handy list of books.

Did the shadow devil only Muirfinn saw have anything?

Yuthirin

He had the scimitar and the skull mask. I believe.