News:

"I sense a soul in search of answers.  I shalt eat him."

Main Menu

Loot thread 3: Booty, broads and booze!

Started by Anastasia, August 23, 2011, 02:41:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anastasia

Okay, looks like this project is a go. I'm going to start sorting it out. Each belt costs 50k, priority will be determined by seniority (PCs then NPC order in the NPC topic). The Aurora fund is at 486846.32 gold.

Oh, and for the love of fuck check my math. This many operations begs a stupid mistake. Thanks. Also, I'm using belt but it can also be a circlet. Whatever.

Ithea's first. She can put down 23600 (cash) towards a belt. 50000-23600=26400 in debt to Ithea. Ithea gets a belt. Aurora funds are down to 460446.32 gold.

Adrian's next. He can put down 17031.8 (cash and gloves of dex+4) towards a belt. 50000-17031.8=32968.2 in debt to Adrian. Adrian gets a belt and loses his gauntlets of dex. Aurora funds are down to 427478.12 gold.

EDIT: Misalea's next. She can put down 36589 (cash and belt of con+6) towards a belt. 50000-36589=13411 in debt to Misalea. Misalea gets a belt and loses her belt of con. Aurora funds are down to 387067.12 gold.

Tannin's next. He can put down 47267.79(cash, cloak of cha and vigilante faith) towards a belt. 50000-47267.79=2732.21 in debt to Tannin. Tannin gets a belt and loses his cloak of cha and vigilante faith. Aurora funds are down to 384334.91 gold.

Tepen's next. He can put down 40000 (circlet of int and amulet of con) towards a belt. 50000-40000=10000 in debt to Tepen. Tepen gets a belt and loses his circlet of int and amulet of con. Aurora funds are down to 374334.91 gold.

Jarl's next. He can put down 41031.8 (cash and gauntlets of str) towards a belt. 50000-41031.8=8968.2 in debt to Jarl. Jarl gets a belt and loses his gauntlets of str. Aurora funds are down to 365366.71 gold.

Lief's next. He can put down 40031.8 (cash and amulet of con) towards a belt. 50000-40031.8=9968.2 in debt to Lief. Lief gets a belt and loses his amulet of con. Aurora funds are down to 355398.51 gold.

Crystal's next. She can put down 31392.38 (cash, amulet of con, cloak of cha and gloves of dex) towards a belt. 50000-31392.38=18607.62 in debt to Crystal. She's also getting Hope a belt or something suitable for a fairy dragon. End result is the same, so she takes on 68607.62 in debt. Crystal and Hope get belts and Crystal loses her cloak, amulet and gloves. Aurora funds are down to 286790.89 gold.

Kascha gets her belt back from Ithea, no changes.

Saving Sylvie until last, since it if this comes up short on gold it's easy enough to bypass her.

Morniel's next. He can put down 0 towards a belt. 50000-0=50000 in debt to Morniel. Morniel gets a belt. Aurora funds are down to 236790.89 gold.

Ilsenine's next. She can put down 0 towards a belt. 50000-0=50000 in debt to Ilsenine. Ilsenine gets a belt. Aurora funds are down to 186790.89 gold.

Mirima's next. She can put down 18294.59 (cash, cloak of cha and amulets of con and wis) towards a belt. 50000-18294.59=31705.41 in debt to Mirima.  Mirima gets a belt and loses her cloak of cha and amulets of con and wis. Aurora funds are down to 155085.48 gold.

Canderella's next. She can put down 17031.8 (cash and amulet of con) towards a belt. 50000-17031.8=32968.2 in debt to Canderella. Canderella gets a belt and loses her amulet of con. Aurora funds are down to 122117.28 gold.

Gisfal's next. He can put down 0 towards a belt. 50000-0=50000 in debt to Gisfal. Gisfal gets a belt. Aurora funds are at 72117.28 gold.

Tepen would rather hold off on Ellese. While there can be some experimenting in giving her one to see if helps/hurts, Tepen can just use his for that. EDIT: If funds permit, getting her a belt and keeping it away from her may be simpler. May as well get them all right now when you're doing it. This isn't factored into any of the costs, deduct 50k from the final Aurora funds tally if you choose to do so.

Sylvie's next. She can put down 90000 (circlet of int+wis) towards a belt. 50000-90000=-40000 or no debt to Sylvie. Sylvie gets a belt and 40k. I may do something with the money, it feels sorta cheap the way pricing her circlet worked out. She may defray the debts of some others with it instead.

---

This is all tentative. I won't update until I get an okay to go for it. This will leave the Aurora fund at EDIT99117.28 gold. This may tick upwards as I decide about selling secondary items to reduce debt.
<Afina> Imagine a tiny pixie boot stamping on a devil's face.
<Afina> Forever.

<Yuthirin> Afina, giant parasitic rainbow space whale.
<IronDragoon> I mean, why not?

Corwin

Sure, let's keep a spare belt just in case.
<Steph> I might have made a terrible mistake

Ebiris

Quote from: Anastasia
Misalea's next. She can put down 9589 (cash and belt of con+6) towards a belt.

Wouldn't her belt fetch 36000?

Anastasia

Quote from: Ebiris on August 11, 2012, 07:59:38 AM
Quote from: Anastasia
Misalea's next. She can put down 9589 (cash and belt of con+6) towards a belt.

Wouldn't her belt fetch 36000?

Good catch! Fixing.
<Afina> Forever.

Anastasia

Note: In my calculations for Tannin, I forgot that Vigilante Faith is also a monk's belt. I'm going to handwave the offset as getting him a new belt and calling it a day, rather than redoing yet more calculations. Also note that he doesn't technically have his belt yet in case combat ensues with this whole Kylsarm thing. I have a backup of his pre-belt stats for that contingency.

EDIT 1: Eb, can Afina do better for max dex cap than Leafweave leather with nimbleness? Lief's 4 points over the max dex cap of it and it's only going to get worse. If not he may want to switch to bracers at some point or work something else out. He could mimic your battle dancer dip or take a related monk dip, I guess, but he doesn't strictly need it.

EDIT 2: Crystal's in the same boat, though her armor has other reasons for her to use it. Plus it doesn't have nimbleness yet.

EDIT 3: Finished Ilsenine, Mirima and beyond (plus Sylvie since she's out of order at the bottom) are still left to adjust. Pausing for now since my eyes are slamming shut.
<Afina> Forever.

Ebiris

The best Afina can do is Thistledown Padded Armour with Nimbleness which gets up to +11 max dex bonus.

edit: This is pathfinder so up to you if you want to allow it, but silken ceremonial armour from here has no max dex bonus. Also it's like padded armour without the disgusting lice problem, so that's cool.

Anastasia

Sunnishard Mace

This mace is was created from the body of Lady Sunnis, Princess of Elemental Good for Earth. It functions as a heavy mace+6, impact and terran. When held, Sunnishard grants several additional powers. Sunnishard grants spell resistance 40 to spells and spell-like abilities with the earth descriptor. The holder is under the effects of a constant Earth Glide spell (caster level 25th).

If Sunnishard is ever held by a creature that is evil, it is said that a terrible calamity will come to pass.

Sunnishard

This shard is from the hand of Lady Sunnis, Princess of Elemental Good for Earth. When used in the construction of a golem made of materials related to Earth(stone, gemstones, metal), it grants a +10 bonus to the golem's strength and natural armor, improved sunder as a bonus feat and fast healing 10. The Sunnishard is consumed on being used.
<Afina> Forever.

Anastasia

Quote from: Ebiris on August 12, 2012, 08:54:57 AM
The best Afina can do is Thistledown Padded Armour with Nimbleness which gets up to +11 max dex bonus.

edit: This is pathfinder so up to you if you want to allow it, but silken ceremonial armour from here has no max dex bonus. Also it's like padded armour without the disgusting lice problem, so that's cool.

I'm fine with that. I'd rather encourage to make things that keep armor relevant than just defaulting everyone over to bracers of armor.
<Afina> Forever.

Anastasia

It's finished. Final Aurora wealth is 49117.28 gold but see below.

As a result of legacy item shenanigans Sylvie has 40k to spend. She'll spend 26400 to pay off Ithea's belt, leaving 13600 and Ithea debt free. She owes Ithea a lot so it's the least she can do. She'll then pay off Tepen's 10k of debt and finish with 3600. Final Aurora wealth after revision is: 85517.2.

<Afina> Forever.

Merc

<Cidward> God willing, we'll all meet in Buttquest 2: The Quest for More Butts.

Anastasia

Treasure rundown! I'll be doing this in easily digested chunks since it's a lot.

First off we'll do battle trophies.

Adrian keeps the Mace of Terror for now. If anyone wants to purify or do something productive with the Robe of Bones, he'll hand it over. Otherwise he'll see to it that it's destroyed. Misalea will sell her onyx and put the 9k towards her debt. Arrel will sell his scroll for 3k and add it to his hoard. Stille will hold onto that warhammer for now. Dana or even Morniel would have use for it, but that can be sorted out later. The Master will hold onto that falchion for the moment (he needs to have it checked for evil and the viability of possibly selling it, which I'll deal with later). Dana will sell her quarterstaff for 8k and hold onto that cash for the moment.

9000 gold to the Aurora fund.

Drena's prize requires a more advanced handling. Brink of Death is as follows.

Brink of Death

Mithral Fullplate+8. Grants the wearer his constitution modifier as a bonus to armor class. However, their constitution score is counted as nine points lower to determine maximum HP. For example, a character with 24 con who wears this gains a +7 constitution bonus to armor class, but only gains 2 hit points per hit die from his constitution score.

This item is unique enough to defy easy classification or pricing and will require extra work to sale if that's desired. First of all, is anyone interested in this? Suggestions for anything to do with it? For now I'm adding it to his sheet, pending the next step.
<Afina> Forever.

Anastasia

Items with its name in red are evil and are not priced for that reason. Many of these things are unique and thus not priced to begin with.

I'm doing this in one big, communal loot dump. I'll note which segment comes from the PC group's efforts, but I dunno how you want to divvy up treasure from an army battle like this.

Treasure from defending Aurora.

Bag of black onyx worth 900 gold.
Cold iron dagger+1, flaming. 12,000 gold.
Ring of protection+2. 8,000 gold.
Wand of inflict light wounds, 14 charges. 210 gold.
Onyx longspear+2, frost. Grants 10 temporary hit points to the wielder when it is used to kill a living creature. 32,000 gold.
Withered Dreams: Staff of Necromancy that substitutes shadow walk for circle of death. 50 charges. 73,000 gold.
Bag of black onyx worth 2,200 gold.
Cloak of resistance+3: 9,000 gold.
9 Robes of the Necrolyte: Grants a +8 armor bonus to armor class, +5 resistance bonus to saving throws and grants a -1 profane bonus to total spell level of metamagicked spells. (Minimum adjustment of 0, only applies once and not by each metamagic.)

PC team treasure.

12 Robes of the Necrolyte: Grants a +8 armor bonus to armor class, +5 resistance bonus to saving throws and grants a -1 profane bonus to total spell level of metamagicked spells. (Minimum adjustment of 0, only applies once and not by each metamagic.)
Ring of Protection+2: 8,000 gold.
Knuckles of the Drowning Gasp: Grants a +1 profane bonus to the DC of Drowning Aura's concentration check. In addition, these deal an extra 1d6 points of damage for unarmed strikes.
Nevertheless: Large Scythe+5, keen. Deals an extra 5d6 points of damage for each of the following spells active on the target: death ward, life's grace, protection from negative energy, sheltered vitality, protection from evil and magic circle against evil. The damage for each spell active stacks. 128,000 gold.
Huge Fullhammer+6, sundering. Grants a +3 bonus to sunder attempts, as a shatterspike longsword. 98,000 gold.
Longbow+3: 18,000 gold.
Longbow+3: 18,000 gold.
Longspear+6, unholy power.
Longspear+6, unholy power.
Soulharrow: Quarterstaff+5, vile
. This functions as a rod of the blue wyrm, except that it summons a great wyrm zombie blue dragon. Unlike a normal quarterstaff, this deals slashing damage.
Malagon's bone mail: Chainmail+3. Functions as a black robe of archimagi and robe of bones.

Treasure from Lixer's Room.

Amethyst scepter: 27,000 gold.
Crown inlaid with rich black diamonds: 89,000 gold.

Leaf

This leaf appears to be an oak leaf, but further examination reveals that the finer details are wrong. This leaf appears to be invulnerable to destruction, including the effects of the Negative Energy Plane. When held by a living creature, leaf grants fast healing 1. When held by a druid or a creature capable of casting druidic magic, it grants several powers.

- The holder gains fast healing equal to 1 + highest level of druidic magic they can cast. For example, a druid with 5th level druid casting gains fast healing 6 as long as the leaf is held.
- +4 bonus to fortitude saves against poison, disease and level drain (when appropriate).
- A competence bonus to knowledge (nature) rolls equal to 5 + the highest level of druidic magic the holder can cast.
- Leaf is capable of being used as a druid's focus to cast druidic magic. When used as such, all spells cast are treated as energized, as if by the Energize Spell feat.

Of note, fey feel an attraction to the leaf. A fey that holds the leaf feels an indescribable sensation likened to nostalgia. It is not recommended to allow fey to freely hold the leaf, as they are unwilling to part with it, even under duress or mind-affecting magic. Only force can remove the leaf from a fey's possession. No price, as Leaf appears to be an artifact or something at least beyond your ability to fully understand. A Knowledge: Nature attempt can be attempted here if anyone desires or if you want an NPC to study it.

Lore of the Shattered

This book contains the lore of the Shattering Knights, including instructions to the ritual to gain access to that prestige class. This book grants a +5 circumstance bonus to knowledge (arcana) checks about the Shattering Knights. No value, but it's useful if any of you are interested in that prestige class.

Necrocarnin

This black etched tome radiates intense power. While it does not radiate evil, the overwhelming necromantic magic from it and the failure of identify to analyze it has raised concern. Up to command on what's done with it from here - so what do you guys want to do with it? It's most likely an artifact.

Annalise's Berries

This container of 4 blood red berries is familiar to Jaela, the same sort as Annalise had. If consumed by a living creature, they must make a DC 31 Fortitude save. On failure, they take 2d12 points of Constitution damage. This damage repeats every round until a save is made or the victim is reduced to zero hit points. At that time they do not die, despite having zero Constitution. They instead feel better and function as if they have no Constitution damage. Come the next night, they immediately perish and rise as a vampire.

Robe woven of black diamonds transmuted into woven cloth: 150,000 gold.

Letter sets are as follows.

Spoiler: ShowHide
Letter Set I

Hail, the Pale Prince of Hell, Archdevil of the Undead, Scion of Oblivion, General of the Midnight Hunt, Sire of the Eternal Slavery and Prince of Hell.

As your most humble and unworthy servant, I kneel before your glory to tell you of recent intrigue within Dis. In recent weeks, Duke Titivilus has been seen in the company of a strikingly beautiful elven woman. Her beauty rivals that of the whores that serve the fool of the flesh. Amid their endless toil the slaves of Dispater have whispered of this. All are convinced that she is a woman of considerable standing and power, perhaps the empress of a world spanning empire of mortals or one that has obtained some fragment of true spellcasting potential. The riddle is further deepened by the fact she has refrained from speech and His Iron Grace has not chosen to address her while holding court.

Your groveling servant for all times,

W.

---

Hail, the Pale Prince of Hell, Archdevil of the Undead, Scion of Oblivion, General of the Midnight Hunt, Sire of the Eternal Slavery and Prince of Hell.

As your most humble and unworthy servant, I kneel before your glory to tell you of what my investigations have revealed. First, I am pleased to be the slave that tells you that there is no sign of G's involvement. Further, there is no evidence to suggest the fool of the flesh or the fool of arrogance have any ties to this. As such, I plead and await your ever wise guidance, Prince of Hell.

W.

---

The prescribed visit to the Iron Augurs has revealed nothing. As thus and as thus you surely already know, oh Pale Prince, Lord Dispater desires no harm or inquiries to come to this woman. I await further command.

W.

Prince Lixer.

I regret to inform you that Baron Wylsafir has perished. He ignorantly blundered into a forbidden section of Dis and was executed by the security there. Proper compensation has been credited to your account in Dis. I look forward to meeting your new ambassador.

Forever and for All Time,

His Iron Grace Dispater, Archduke of Dis and Lord of the Second.

Letter Set II

Dearest Brother.

I still await a reply regarding my invitation to tour Malbolge. Surely you can tear yourself away from that dreary work in Negation or Castle Crumbling long enough to visit! The vinyards of Malbolge are quite productive. I'm sure you would find the wine produced in my kingdom pleasing.

In waiting anticipation,

Lord of the Sixth, Princess Glasya.

---

Dearest Brother.

Are you still busy with your endless attempts at necromancy? Come, put down those toys and visit. My layer of Hell is fruitful and abundant, full of kneeling slaves and rich tribute. Surely marveling at such would be a better use of time for a Heir of Hell? Unless perhaps someone has finally caught your eye? Marriage with a proper Duchess could do wonders for your standing within Perdition.

In waiting anticipation,

---

Dearest Brother.

Still with your horns buried in more magecraft? Come now, it's been far too long. You really must come to Malbolge and tour. Father will be displeased if you tarry much longer. As Lord of the Sixth, it is only proper that you pay me an official visit.

In waiting anticipation,

Letter Set III

Prince Lixer, Archduke of Undeath.

In response to your inquiry regarding the disposition of the Supreme Legion and other forces involved within the Lifasan Conquest, I must regretfully invoke Rule 18, clause 9 of the Founding Charter of the Dark Eight.

For the eternal victory of Order,

Marshal Dagos.

---

Prince Lixer, Archduke of Undeath.

At the behest of Duke Martinet and His Dread Majesty, I shall answer your inquiry to the best of my abilities. This information is fully classified and must not be disseminated under any circumstances, by order of His Dread Majesty.

Duke Abigor has been convicted of incompetence, dereliction of duty, improper dealings with Chaos, suspicion of Chaotic sympathies and other related treasonous crimes. See Appendix A for a full list of the charges he was convicted of by sealed court. A transcript of the trial is available on request. As he is unaware of his conviction, he is for now allowed to hold his rank until the proper circumstances for his replacement are arraigned. As fitting with the protocols and regulations of the Founding Charter, I have had no more involvement with this aspect of the affair, nor am I aware of whom shall replace Duke Abigor.

I can confirm the presence of the vampire Annalise within Aurora. Further signs of vampires are currently not known, though circumstantial evidence suggests a relationship with Jaela, one of the founding officers of Aurora. She appears to be a half celestial, but if she is in a relationship with the vampire, it is certainly a ruse. A ruse powerful enough to fool the ranks of the deluded weaklings of Good by all reports, which further suggests the involvement of the First, as you suggested.

All signs point to strong contamination towards Chaos by those of Aurora. Several incidents suggest this, including one involving the Queen of Dragons. Please refer to Appendix B for a full list of known Chaotic acts by Aurora. This would follow the information you provided about the First Vampire. Several analysts believe Aurora is closer to pure Chaos than the weakened Chaos of Arborea, though nothing is conclusive at this time.

Enclosed are the files we have regarding the First Vampire. By order of His Dread Majesty, any further information you desire shall be provided on request.

For the eternal victory of Order,

Marshal Dagos.

Letter Set IV

Enclosed is the head of your lapdog arcanaloth. I have taken the liberty of instructing it in the proper forms of respect for its betters, as you have failed miserably to do so. Listen to its words, for there is more knowledge in them than in all your shallow years of being, half breed.

---

Very well, drippings of that glorified treasurer's loins. You have my attention. You had best not waste it.

---

I see you are made of sterner stuff than your sister. The Nadir, when the last eye closes shut. Bring the payment for the souls as well as the death's metal.

---

Prince Lixer.

On consideration, a steady trade of souls and arcana is agreeable. Servants in the Court of the Efreeti Sultan have been instructed to anticipate an approach by your own agents. While at this time brokering the sale of lavawights is not on the table, I am open to revisiting the matter in 90 years.

Anaxar: Cold iron rapier+9, axiomatic power and unholy power.

Staff of the Jaded Heart.

This blackwood staff is six feet long and polished to a dull, lusterless shine. It may use any of the following spells at caster level 20th.

- Cone of Cold
- Waves of Exhaustion
- Create Greater Undead
- Energy Drain

The Staff of the Jaded Heart appears to have unlimited spell charges.

Beyond this a Knowledge: Arcana check or further magical inquiry is needed. It appears to be an artifact.

Coded notebook: This notebook is written in code. Several hours and a Decipher Script check could undo the puzzle.

Geistknochen

This pair of thigh-high riding boots appears to be made of supple, strong leather. They fit any creature from tiny to gargantuan, adjusting to the size of the creature that holds them. Once worn, the wearer's legs go numb, though this does not inhibit them in any way. Once worn, Geistknochen grants several benefits.

- Doubled movement rate. This does not stack with any other boosts to movement speed.
- +8 enhancement bonus to dexterity.
- +20 competence bonus to Balance, Climb, Jump and Tumble checks.
- Resistance 30 to negative energy.

Geistknochen's power does not come freely. It is a result of consuming the legs of the wearer. Once removed, the wearer's legs crumble to dust, leaving them crippled. Regenerate and higher magic can restore the victim's legs. However, the trauma involved causes the permanent loss of three hit points. This hit point loss cannot be cured by any means short of direct divine intervention (not just a miracle spell).

While not an artifact or evil, Geistknochen is unique and not well understood. No price for now - and to be honest with the drawback it would be hard to sell. Up to you guys on what you want to do with it.

Skull of the Necropolis

This black skull functions as a darkskull. The Unhallow effect has a quintupled area (200ft). Once the Skull of the Necropolis has stayed undisturbed in the same spot for a week, it calls 2d10 human skeletons, 2d10 human zombies, 2d8 ghouls, 2d8 wolf skeletons, 2d8 bugbear skeletons, 2d6 shadows, 2d6 allips, 1d8 mummies and 1d3+1 dread wraiths every 24 hours. These undead appear within the radius of the Unhallow effect and move out, seeking to kill and turn any living creatures they come across.

8 ingots of Death's Metal

This black metal is ice cold to the touch and pitch black. It is incredibly dense and heavy, with each of the eight bars weighing over 3,000 pounds each.

In reality this is concentrated negative energy combined with rare metals into an alloy. It is known as bleakarum or death's metal. A creature strong enough to use a weapon created of this finds it to have the following properties.

As a weapon, death's metal deals 1d6 points of negative energy damage to the holder per round and heals undead a like amount. Any weapon made from death's metal increases the critical hit multiplier by 1, as the weapon seeks to bring an end to all living creatures. In addition, it deals an extra 3d6 points of negative energy damage per strike. On a successful critical hit, both the wielder and the target take an extra amount of negative energy damage equal to 3d6 times the critical hit multiplier. A x3 weapon deals 6d6, an x4 weapon 9d6 and so on.

As armor, death's metal deals 10d6 points of negative energy damage per round to the wearer. However, they are immune to all negative energy damage (barring what the armor inflicts) and level drain. In addition, the armor's armor bonus applies against touch attacks.

Weapons or armor made of death's metal weighs 8 times as much as normal armor. While heavy, the denseness lessens when the metal is worked further. You have enough for two medium weapons (or four small ones or one large one) or one set of medium armor (or two small ones).

The next two appear to be part of a set, though no knowledge of the set exists nor of the other pieces.

Deadman's Mail

Chainmail+5. As a free action whenever the relevant event listed happens, the wearer can sacrifice hit points to prevent it. This hit point damage cannot be prevented or redirected in any way, and must be healed by natural rest.

Energy Drain - 10 hit points per negative level.
Ability Damage - 5 hit points per point of ability damage.
Ability Drain - 10 hit points per point of ability drain.
Critical Hit (reduces the hit to a normal hit, must be declared before the critical confirmation roll) - 25 hit points times the multiplier of the weapon.

Deadman's Helmet

Grants the wearer a +10 bonus to intimidation checks and a permanent Healer's Vision spell (caster level 15th).

Defender's mace: Heavy Mace+4. When paired with a shield, raises the shield bonus by 2 points.
Tome of Intelligence+3: +3 intelligence, standard stat boosting tome. I can imagine this one will be desired by many.
Jewelry in total of 293,040 gold.
Art in total of 190,390 gold.

More coming in the next post.
<Afina> Forever.

Anastasia

Finally the scrolls.

Scroll of Inflict Light Wounds: 25 gold.
Scroll of Inflict Moderate Wounds: 150 gold.
Scroll of Inflict Serious Wounds: 375 gold.
Scroll of Inflict Critical Wounds: 700 gold.
Scroll of Harm: 1,650 gold.
Scroll of Greater Harm: 2,275 gold.
Scroll of Mass Harm: 3,825 gold.
Scroll of Waves of Cold: 1,650 gold. (Two ounces of coldfire must be provided)
Scroll of Bone Burst: 5,250 gold.
Scroll of Boneyard's Embrace: 8,100 gold.
Scroll of Heretic's Winter
Scroll of Mass Frostburn: 1,650 gold.
Scroll of Animate Dead
Scroll of Lixer's Mercy
Scroll of Wish: 3,825 gold.
Scroll of Limited Wish: 2,275 gold.
Scroll of Superb Dispelling: 6,600 gold.
Scroll of Legion's Gates: 8,100 gold.
Scroll of Vitrification Bomb: 5,250 gold.
Scroll of Enviolate Spell

Lixer's Mercy is Belial's Mercy in all but name.

Boneyard's Embrace
Necromancy
Level: Sor/Wiz 12, Dread Necromancer 12
Components: V, S, M
Casting Time: 1 standard action
Range: Medium (100ft + 10ft/level)
Target: 1 creature
Duration: 1 round/four levels.
Saving Throw: Fortitude partial
Spell Resistance: Yes

This spell manifests a ghostly, skeletal hand that drinks away your life force. When cast, this hand grips around you and clings to you without fail. The hand is large enough to wrap around your chest fully, but does not impede your movements or actions. It is insubstantial and cannot be removed by any means, save by dispelling Boneyard's Embrace. Each round it holds onto you, including the first round, you suffer 20d12 points of negative energy damage and 1d4 negative levels. The creature is allowed a fortitude save each round. Success halves the negative energy damage and reduces the negative levels gained that round to one. The save must be repeated each round Boneyard's Embrace is in effect.

A creature slain while under the effect of Boneyard's Embrace, be it by the spell or something else, immediately begins to rot away as it is dragged into the ground. This destroys the body of the creature but has no other ill effect. The creature's equipment is undamaged by this and it is not dragged down with the body.

Material Component

A handful of dirt from a graveyard.

Bone Burst
Necromancy
Level: Sor/Wiz 10, Dread Necromancer 10
Components: V, S, F
Range: Short (25ft + 5ft/2 levels)
Target: 1 creature/level
Duration: Instantaneous
Saving Throw: Fortitude partial

Bone Burst causes the skeletal structure of the targets to explode. A creature is allowed a fortitude save, success reduces the effect the spell to 10d6 points of damage. Failure causes the creature's skeletal system to shatter like glass, impaling them from within. This deals 25d6 points of damage and leaves a surviving creature a shattered husk. This level of damage leaves the creature half crippled. Treat the creature as slowed and sickened. This lasts until the creature recovers as many hit points as it lost from Bone Burst.

Creatures without skeletal systems, such as oozes, are immune to this spell.

Focus

A shard of bone from the caster's body, at least one inch long.

Heretic's Winter
Evocation [Cold, Evil]
Level: Corrupt 12
Components: V, S, M
Range: Long (400ft + 40ft/level)
Area: 300ft
Duration 10 min/level
Saving Throw: Will partial; see text

This spell causes black, sooty snow to fall in the area of effect. This snow is painful to the touch, freezing exposed flesh instantly. Each round a creature is in the area of black winter, they suffer 5 points of vile cold damage and 5 points of non-typed damage resulting from the evil power suffusing this spell. There is no saving throw against this aspect of the spell.

Heretic's winter is particularly potent against good aligned divine spellcasters. Any such creature suffers a -5 penalty to their caster level for divine spells. This penalty also applies to the creature's turn undead level, total level to smite evil and other class abilities from divine casting classes that uses level as a part of the calculation to determine effectiveness or DCs. These penalties cannot be overcome by any means but immediately ceases once the creature leaves the area of the spell. Further, those that are damaged by heretic's winter must make a Will save or lose two prepared spells or spell charges. Treat this spell lost as spells lost by energy drain, with the highest level spells available lost first.  Spells continue to risk being lost each round the creature takes damage from heretic's winter.

A creature that possesses both arcane and divine spells suffers no penalty to their arcane casting while within heretic's winter, nor are they at risk of losing prepared arcane spells.

The caster is immune to his casting of black winter.

Corruption Cost

1d6 points of wisdom drain.
<Afina> Forever.

Anastasia

Okay. Several issues to go over here.

1. What do you do with the various evil object you've recovered? Elena has a suggestion about some of them and you could always ask others if you want advice.
2. I dunno how you're dealing with gold here and divvying things up. Figure that out.
3. As for items? Well....hm. I can make posts of various NPC interest if you want - if nothing else all the int based people (Kascha, Sylvie, Ithea, Tepen) want the int tome.
<Afina> Forever.

Merc

Quote from: Anastasia on August 12, 2012, 06:57:43 PMFinal Aurora wealth: 85517.2gold
QuoteMisalea will sell her onyx and put the 9k towards her debt

Aurora Funds: 94,517.2g
Debts:
Spoiler: ShowHide

Misalea: 13,411-9k = 4,411g
Tannin: 2,732.21g
Jarl: 8,968.2g
Lief: 9,968.2g
Crystal (assuming she rezzes): 68,607.62g
Morniel: 50,000g
Ilsenine: 50,000g
Mirima: 31,705.41g
Candy: 32,968.2g
Gisfal: 50,000g

<Cidward> God willing, we'll all meet in Buttquest 2: The Quest for More Butts.