News:

Because we're grown ups now, and its our turn to decide what that means.

Main Menu

Loot thread 3: Booty, broads and booze!

Started by Anastasia, August 23, 2011, 02:41:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anastasia

<Afina> Imagine a tiny pixie boot stamping on a devil's face.
<Afina> Forever.

<Yuthirin> Afina, giant parasitic rainbow space whale.
<IronDragoon> I mean, why not?

Yuthirin

I'd like to put forward a request for the Leaf.
What if they're not stars at all? What if the night sky is full of titanic far-off lidless eyes, staring in all directions across eternity?

Merc

1. What do you do with the various evil object you've recovered? Elena has a suggestion about some of them and you could always ask others if you want advice.
I don't care. If the others want to purify 'em, go for it, if they want to destroy them, ditto, and same if they want to do whatever Elena is going to suggest.

2. I dunno how you're dealing with gold here and divvying things up. Figure that out.
Last time we had a battle, we divided between all the army commanders. In this case it would be 29 characters, since everyone joined in pretty much.

Sum totals (not counting evil stuff, artifacts, and other unpriced items):
Total - Treasure from defending Aurora: 137,310g
Total - PC team treasure: 270,000g
Total - Lixer's Room: 749,430g
Total - Scrolls: 51,700g

Overall Total - 1,208,440g

Assuming we want to repeat same from last battle (won't change my own sheet until there is confirmation from others, or a check to see if anybody wants to claim anything else or remove from tally for some reason):
Aurora = 604,220 + 94,517.2 = 698,737.2g
29 Commanders/Generals = 604,220/32 = 20,835.17g each

The 29 characters are: PCs, Ebony, Crystal, Adrian, Arrel, Baleruk, Balyss, Canderella, Dana, Drena, Gisfal, Hanna, Kascha, Lief, Mei, Mirima, Misalea, Rosa, Sage Vul'lath, Simmer, Stille, Sylvie, Tannin, Tepen, The Jarl, The Master. Ebony and Crystal would get their shares when they come back, if they don't, we can figure where their shares end up instead.

3. As for items? Well....hm. I can make posts of various NPC interest if you want - if nothing else all the int based people (Kascha, Sylvie, Ithea, Tepen) want the int tome.
Yes, that and the leaf for Muirfinn are pretty obvious interest baiters. And I very clearly am biting hard for that tome.
<Cidward> God willing, we'll all meet in Buttquest 2: The Quest for More Butts.

Anastasia

Tannin wasn't there, Merc. Edit: Mei wouldn't want/care about a share either since she's VoPing.
<Afina> Forever.

Merc

Your report declares him as there (he's in command of one of the armies)! I figured we rescued him offscreen or something! Go edit that battle report! =p

Fair point about Mei though (Well...Mei doesn't want a share to donate to orphanages like Aaeru did or something?).

Anyway, divided over 27 people instead then, shares are: 22,378.52gold

Anastasia

That wasn't mine, that was a copy/paste from Cor. I think that was made before news of his mishap. I'll edit that.

Honestly I've largely been avoiding dealing with Mei's VoP here since she hasn't come up.
<Afina> Forever.

Merc

Well, she's ignored for now since you'd know her best and you haven't said she has orphanages to donate to. =p

Btw, I would check/modify those army lists, as some names appear in places more than once. Hanna and Jarl both appear in the magic team and they were in Team 2, and Adrian is in the Aurora defense team, but again, he was in Team 2. Tepen was in charge of piloting Aurora iirc too, so not sure how much he could do for helping the Aurora defense team (he could give commands, but he wouldn't have been in the battlefield). Master and Simmer again in Team 2, and they were officers for main army 1 and 2 respectively.

Anastasia

Yeah, I copy/pasted Cor's last list and I didn't realize it wasn't up to date. I'll do that in a bit. Thanks for the catch, I should've caught that myself.
<Afina> Forever.

Yuthirin

1. What do you do with the various evil object you've recovered? Elena has a suggestion about some of them and you could always ask others if you want advice.
If at all possible, they need to be redeemed.

3. As for items? Well....hm. I can make posts of various NPC interest if you want - if nothing else all the int based people (Kascha, Sylvie, Ithea, Tepen) want the int tome.
I've already stated my desire. Also, the staff with unlimited charges is something that interests Muirfinn as well, if it can be redeemed.
What if they're not stars at all? What if the night sky is full of titanic far-off lidless eyes, staring in all directions across eternity?

Yuthirin

Rolling K:N for identifying the Leaf further. Borked the roll.

[20:17] * +Hatbot --> "Muirfinn rolls 1d20+15+33 K:N Leaf and gets 51." [1d20=3]

Anastasia

Yes, that's a swing and a miss. Anyone else is free to try, though, or you can club someone else into trying if you want.
<Afina> Forever.

Yuthirin

I'd like to really take a look at the Necrocarnin. I'll do it the next day with Death Ward and Superior Resistance up, as well as a Mind Blank if I can find someone to cast it on me.

What's the roll for that?

Yuthirin

[20:20] * +Hatbot --> "Muirfinn rolls 1d20+22+15 K:A Staff and gets 50." [1d20=13]
[20:20] <Muirfinn> :(

Anastasia

The Staff of the Jaded Heart is indeed an artifact. You recall that it is said to deaden the emotions of any who use its powers.

---

Okay, noted. What's your int score, Muirfinn?
<Afina> Forever.

Yuthirin