News:

"I sense a soul in search of answers.  I shalt eat him."

Main Menu

Loot thread 3: Booty, broads and booze!

Started by Anastasia, August 23, 2011, 02:41:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Corwin

Gae Bolg MkIV: Anarchic Evil Outsider Dread Lawful Outsider Bane Sacred Shiftsilver Longspear +1 [501.67 + 171,700*0.25 (+9, 50%)] <-- +20,500gp
<Steph> I might have made a terrible mistake

Anastasia

Book of Ebony's Halo

This book describes how to make a halo uniquely suited for Ebony. It looks like it will cost 50,000 gold after Afina's crafting discount - just on the raw edge of what she can do.
<Afina> Imagine a tiny pixie boot stamping on a devil's face.
<Afina> Forever.

<Yuthirin> Afina, giant parasitic rainbow space whale.
<IronDragoon> I mean, why not?

Ebiris

Aurora fund after Lief, Mirima, and Misalea pay into their debts is 617,828.16

Afina makes Ebony's Halo for 50,000 so Aurora fund is now 567,828.16

Anastasia

Ebony's Halo

This halo grants Ebony spell resistance equal to 10 + hit dice and a +1 sacred bonus to armor class. When Ebony performs bardic music, she gains a +4 sacred bonus to armor class. This lasts as long as she performs.
<Afina> Forever.

Anastasia

Quote from: Corwin on August 29, 2012, 02:29:58 PM
Gae Bolg MkIV: Anarchic Evil Outsider Dread Lawful Outsider Bane Sacred Shiftsilver Longspear +1 [501.67 + 171,700*0.25 (+9, 50%)] <-- +20,500gp

Bear in mind Afina still hasn't read the book as far as I'm aware, so the outsider dread part needs to wait on that.
<Afina> Forever.

Anastasia

Quote from: Corwin on August 29, 2012, 01:40:24 PM
Quote from: Anastasia on August 28, 2012, 12:49:39 AM
On being immersed in holy water, smashed, blooded and scrolled, the Skull of the Necropolis glows with a colorless light. The black is leeched from the shards, the holy water slowly darkening into a blue-purple like blueberries and wine. As you watch it it slowly steeps, the fragments of the skull dissolving into the fluid. Over the next few hours the color becomes more intense, filling the room with the scent of fresh blueberries. When it is at last done it's a color that's as vibrant as any in Elysium.

Drought of Life

This drought carries the energies of life and the promises everlasting life after death, free from pain, suffering and the specter of death. If this drought is consumed by a good aligned mortal creature, they gain fast healing 3.

So to confirm, those eligible are:
Misalea, Tepen, Jarl, Mei (excluded by VoP), Rosa, Ithea. Correct?

Anyway, how about giving it to Misalea and Adrian as a wedding gift? If they actually get married at last?

That's not correct. As noted on IRC, mortal means any creature that is not an outsider, dragon, undead or fey. This opens up the following options: Ithea, Adrian, Misalea, Tepen, The Jarl, Sylvie, Vul'lath, Mei and Rosa. I personally think the wedding gift idea is cute, but up to y'all.
<Afina> Forever.

Corwin

Some of those are neutral, not good-aligned.
<Steph> I might have made a terrible mistake

Anastasia

Oh. Well, aren't I an idiot? I'll assume you're right then.
<Afina> Forever.

Anastasia

Rosa has 17378.52+2604.16=19982.68 gold. She'll pay 8k for a rogue's vest. 11982.68 gold left. She'll sell her Bracers of the Champion for 36k. 47982.68 gold. She'll get a Glassteel Heavy Mace+4, Evil Outsider Bane and Righteous. This runs her 40625, leaving her with 7357.68 gold. She names it Clarity. She's going to tithe the rest. She's done.
<Afina> Forever.

Anastasia

Sage Vul'lath has 17378.52 gold. He'll pay 12500 gold to get a knowledge prism+5. 4878.52 gold left. He'll hang onto it for the moment. 
<Afina> Forever.

Anastasia

Simmer has 17378.52+875=18253.52 gold. She'll spend 2.5k on a bag of holding 4. 15753.52 gold left. She'll grab a wand of cure light wounds. 15566.02 gold. Next up is a potion of resist energy (cold) 30, leaving her with 15291.02 gold. She'll pick up 5 flasks of alchemist's fire for 100 gold. 15191.02 gold left. She'll blow 1200 on two flasks of liquid embers. 13991.02 gold left. Next up is a staff of fire, leaving her with 6866.02 gold. She'll blow the rest on seven scrolls of summon elemental monolith (fire). She's technically about 2 GP short of a 7th, but for the sake of clean bookkeeping I'll assume she borrows a few off someone. She thereafter puts it all in her bag of holding and declares it Simmer's Emergency Supply Closet of Fire. She's done.
<Afina> Forever.

Anastasia

Stille has 17378.52+3871.45=21249.97 gold. He'll spend 2k on a scythe+1, keen for critfishing when needed. He names it Desperation for obvious reasons. 19249.97 gold. He'll get a pair of boots with tumble+15, striding and springing and winged boots. These come out to 54750, or 13687.5 after discounts. Stille names these Cat's Fancy. 5562.47 gold left, which he'll hold onto.
<Afina> Forever.

Anastasia

Sylvie has 17378.52+3600=20978.52 gold. She'll hold onto it, since she's saving up to boost her prism.
<Afina> Forever.

Anastasia

Tepen has 17378.52 gold. He'll pay 10k to get out of debt and hold onto the rest.

+10k to the Aurora fund.
<Afina> Forever.

Anastasia

The Master has 17378.52+927.2=18305.72 gold. He'll pay 7000 to upgrade his bracers to +8. 11305.72 gold left. He'll pay 8000 to upgrade his ring of protection to +5. 3305.72 gold left. He'll pay 2.5k to upgrade his amulet of natural armor to +3. 805.72 left, which he keeps. DONE.
<Afina> Forever.