Loot thread 3: Booty, broads and booze!

Started by Anastasia, August 23, 2011, 02:41:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Yuthirin

What if they're not stars at all? What if the night sky is full of titanic far-off lidless eyes, staring in all directions across eternity?

Anastasia

Ghost's Armor

This armor is full plate+4, greater shadow and greater silent moves.

83500 gold.
<Afina> Imagine a tiny pixie boot stamping on a devil's face.
<Afina> Forever.

<Yuthirin> Afina, giant parasitic rainbow space whale.
<IronDragoon> I mean, why not?

Yuthirin

What if they're not stars at all? What if the night sky is full of titanic far-off lidless eyes, staring in all directions across eternity?

Anastasia

Okay. Who gets shares and for how much?
<Afina> Forever.

Yuthirin

I'd think everyone involved. Gimme a mo.

Anastasia

<Afina> Forever.

Yuthirin

Muirfinn
Tepen
Sylvie
Lief
Ithea
Simmer
Balyss

Did Vul'lath come? I don't think he did and I'm at work so log diving via iPhone is tedious.

Anastasia

<Afina> Forever.

Yuthirin

Assuming we are including the Aurora Fund, everyone gets 10,437.5 gold.

Anastasia

Done. Everyone gets 10437.5 gp. I'll look at and update NPCs before session.
<Afina> Forever.

Anastasia

Tepen has 13030.92+10437.5=23468.42 gold. He'll get a ring of protection+5 for 12500 gold, leaving him with 10968.42 gold. He'll stop there for now.
<Afina> Forever.

Anastasia

Sylvie has 88376.25+10437.5=98813.75 gold. She'll spend 10k to boost her boots competence bonus to tumble to +25.  88813.75 gold left.

> roll 25*25*100
* Hatbot --> "Kotono rolls 25*25*100 and gets 62500."
> roll 62500-22500
* Hatbot --> "Kotono rolls 62500-22500 and gets 40000."

22500 is the price of a +15 stat booster and the highest allowed pre-epic. Next it's time to figure out the price of that ring of protection/resistance. Base ring of protection+3 is 18000. +3 resistance is 9k base, with 1.5 for stacking it on the same item. That totals out to 13500 gold. So the base price is 31500 gold. Increasing that to +4 will cost 14000 for protection and 31500 for resistance, for a pre steam pixie price of 45500 gold. That comes out to 11375 gold after Afina does her thing, leaving her with 77438.75 gold.

She'll then shell out for a ring of natural armor+5. She'll pay the 1.5 off slot cost for a pre steam pixie price of 75000 and 18750 after the offerings to the steam pixies are gone. 58688.75 gold left. She'll hold onto the rest for now.
<Afina> Forever.

Anastasia

Simmer has 2370.5+10437.5=12808 gold. Lief clearly has certain failings - namely, he doesn't have enough fire scrolls. Let's fix that.

She'll pay 1181.25 gold to get Lief a CL 21 scroll of Deadly Sunstroke from Complete Mage. 11626.75 gold left. But that's not enough. He needs LAVA. She'll spend the same again for a CL 21 scroll of Transmute Rock to Lava from Spell Compendium. 10446.5 gold left. Pausing this a sec for personal reference.
<Afina> Forever.

Iron Dragoon

Lief is replenishing his scrolls: Acid Fog x1 @ 412.5gp, Mass Heal x1 @ 956.3gp, Mind Blank x1 @ 750gp, total is 2118.8gp, leaving him with 51811.32gp and 49/50 scroll slots filled.
This is not the greatest post in the world, no... this is just a tribute.

Anastasia

<Afina> Forever.