News:

Game for the gaming god; co-op for the entertainment couch!

Main Menu

Loot thread 3: Booty, broads and booze!

Started by Anastasia, August 23, 2011, 02:41:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anastasia

That's fine. I'll get you rolling again in a bit. Update your sheet.
<Afina> Imagine a tiny pixie boot stamping on a devil's face.
<Afina> Forever.

<Yuthirin> Afina, giant parasitic rainbow space whale.
<IronDragoon> I mean, why not?

Nephrite

I would like to augment it at some point to give a bonus to Bardic Knack too (It doesn't boost bardic knowledge by default) but that can be later down the line.

Corwin

Medi's quarters

My interest is from the following:
Constitution+1, Charisma+1, immunity to sickened/nauseated, immunity to fear, immunity to petrification, Max HP+20, holy blood(2d6), regeneration 1 (evil), +2 4th level spell slots, +1 9th level spell slots.

It should aid greatly towards exciting zealotry. Any conflicting claims from PCs/NPCs?
<Steph> I might have made a terrible mistake

Corwin

Dune, a couple questions about my gear.

First, can I have them merged into a single ring?
Ring of Diplomacy +10 (2,500gp/10,000gp)
Ring of Counterspelling (Greater Dispel) [1,000gp/4,000gp]

Can I add add a Knowledge skill or two into the mix? I'm interested in boosting K:P and K:R by +5. What's the total price, if this works?

Second, can you refresh me on this artifact?
Golden Bracelets (Hidden Dawn)
Other relevant posts.
Do they unlock and relock each battle, and I should I ask you about the relevant CR at the start of each fight? Or does a given rank unlock after a particularly worthy battle has been won, and remains unlocked? If they remain unlocked, which rank are they currently on for me? The only post I could find was rank 1, upon getting them, so if that's it that's fine. Finally, do they only work in a pair? If you unlocked a given rank with someone but they had to go somewhere else, does your bracelet stop working?

Anastasia

Quote from: Corwin on December 04, 2015, 06:37:37 PM
Medi's quarters

My interest is from the following:
Constitution+1, Charisma+1, immunity to sickened/nauseated, immunity to fear, immunity to petrification, Max HP+20, holy blood(2d6), regeneration 1 (evil), +2 4th level spell slots, +1 9th level spell slots.

It should aid greatly towards exciting zealotry. Any conflicting claims from PCs/NPCs?

No NPCs have made official claims. (Sylvie's interested in the immortality potion as was mentioned at some point.) If y'all seriously wanna divvy this up, I'll need to sit down and go through it all.
<Afina> Forever.

Anastasia

Quote from: Corwin on December 05, 2015, 10:11:00 AM

Can I add add a Knowledge skill or two into the mix? I'm interested in boosting K:P and K:R by +5. What's the total price, if this works?

Sure.

Base item would be the ring of diplo+10. 10k. Add counterdispelling to it for 4*1.5, so 6k for 16k total. A single knowledge skill getting a +5 competence bonus is 2.5k*1.5, so 3.75k per added skill. So 16k + 3.75k for each knowledge skill added, then divided by 4 for steam pixie.

QuoteSecond, can you refresh me on this artifact?
Golden Bracelets (Hidden Dawn)
Other relevant posts.
Do they unlock and relock each battle, and I should I ask you about the relevant CR at the start of each fight? Or does a given rank unlock after a particularly worthy battle has been won, and remains unlocked? If they remain unlocked, which rank are they currently on for me? The only post I could find was rank 1, upon getting them, so if that's it that's fine. Finally, do they only work in a pair? If you unlocked a given rank with someone but they had to go somewhere else, does your bracelet stop working?

They stay unlocked once a bonus is unlocked. Just ask me after battles what, if anything, is unlocked. They're on rank 1, since that's where they paused at B3's end. The bracelets only work if both wearers are within range. They only work as a pair, yes.
<Afina> Forever.

Anastasia

Cloud castle

After being picked clean of everything and with great throughness, the grand total of valuable things is 60914 gold.

Things of note

There's a room (the iron door one) full of shocker lizards. Kascha took one look at it and slammed the door shut before she warded it. Up to y'all on how to deal with it. What else might be in there is unclear.

Estimates are that it's possible to bring over Aurora using Aurora's portal opening ability. The current situation precludes it, but it's a possibility once it resolves.
<Afina> Forever.

Ebiris

I'm pretty sure the shocker lizards can't cope with a meteor swarm, so Afina asks Kascha to unward the door and open it so she can do some pest control. Are any fabulous prizes revealed?

Anastasia

<Afina> Forever.

Ebiris

[16:47] <@Ebiris> roll 4#2d6+5d6 bludgeoning on 4 very unlucky shocker lizards
[16:47] <Serith> Ebiris roll for Serith < 26, 25, 23, 26 >
[16:47] <@Ebiris> roll 4#6d6 fire on the rest
[16:48] <Serith> Ebiris roll for Serith < 23, 16, 23, 21 >

Anastasia

Pest control complete. Inside you find a clear orb the size of a fist, lightning dancing within it.

Storm Orb

This orb allows the holder to use emit lightning bolts (as the spell, caster level 15th) at will that deal 15d6 damage. Using the orb is a standard action. 90,000 gold.
<Afina> Forever.

Ebiris

Totally worth it. Gives a total loot value of 150,914. Unfortunately the golems horned in our wealth so an even split (Afina/Crystal/Kascha/4 golems) gives us all 21,559gp. Hopefully that puts a dent in Crystal's debt.

Anastasia

<Afina> Forever.

Corwin

Quote from: Anastasia on December 05, 2015, 11:54:30 AM
Quote from: Corwin on December 05, 2015, 10:11:00 AM

Sure.

Base item would be the ring of diplo+10. 10k. Add counterdispelling to it for 4*1.5, so 6k for 16k total. A single knowledge skill getting a +5 competence bonus is 2.5k*1.5, so 3.75k per added skill. So 16k + 3.75k for each knowledge skill added, then divided by 4 for steam pixie.

Okay! So I'm melting down both rings into the Ring of Friendship! It would be:
16,000gp for the stated base, and +3,750 for K:P +5 and +3,750gp for K:R +5.

Price: 5,875gp/23,500gp

The previous rings costs 3,500gp in pixie gold, so I'm adding 2,375gp.
FUNDS: 10,152.44gp - 2,375gp = 7,777.44gp

Ebiris

Smrgol puts his 21,599gp towards his hoard. He's a dragon, it's what he does.

The other three golems put their combined 64,797gp towards more golems! Afina builds 3 Shredstorms for 21,250gp each, leaving them with 1,047gp which they spent between themselves on paint/flags/polishing.