News:

"The truth is stranger than fiction, but not stranger than fanfiction."

Main Menu

Loot thread 3: Booty, broads and booze!

Started by Anastasia, August 23, 2011, 02:41:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Merc

So you're saying she'd be pretty crabby about that sort of a surprise.
<Cidward> God willing, we'll all meet in Buttquest 2: The Quest for More Butts.

Anastasia

Extremely. Do we all really want a crabby Balyss?
<Afina> Imagine a tiny pixie boot stamping on a devil's face.
<Afina> Forever.

<Yuthirin> Afina, giant parasitic rainbow space whale.
<IronDragoon> I mean, why not?

Yuthirin

What if they're not stars at all? What if the night sky is full of titanic far-off lidless eyes, staring in all directions across eternity?

Corwin

<Steph> I might have made a terrible mistake

Corwin

Also, I want to read my books! The two flight ones and the tower shirld one I was saving up.

Anastasia

Quote from: Corwin on April 26, 2016, 12:35:39 PM
Also, I want to read my books! The two flight ones and the tower shirld one I was saving up.

I'm getting to them. I've been working through the books the last few days. Yours are last since you posted last, that's all.
<Afina> Forever.

Anastasia

Moore's gift from Cresiel

Refrain

Refrain is a small rapier+2, keen. Whenever you use bardic music while holding or wielding Refrain, echos strengthen your music. Your bard level is considered 3 higher to determine the variable effects of your bardic music. Additionally, you may use bardic music an additional three times per day.
<Afina> Forever.

Anastasia

Cresiel's donated his collection of mementos from past victories to Aurora. Most of them are going to the common troops and aren't notable enough for the officers. A few are and are noted here. Anyone can claim then or they can be used for whatever Aurora wishes.

Shell Shield

This shield is made from a giant clam's shell, polished and with a rainbow sheen. It functions as a large steel shield+2. At will as a standard action, the wearer can utter a command word (gulbar) to have the shield spit out a ball of force resembling a pearl. Treat this as an orb of force, caster level 7th.

Talisman of Erran

This tailsman is worn around the neck and takes up that slot on the body. It grants a +5 deflection bonus to armor class, a +5 enhancement bonus to natural armor, a +5 resistance bonus to saving throws and resistance to acid, cold, electricity, fire and sonic 30. However, it only functions when the wearer is at or below 1/3rd of their maximum hit points. For example, a character with 99 hit points would gain the benefits of this talisman when at 33 or lower hit points.

Book of Miracles

This heavy book is blood stained and altogether battered. Strangely, it does not open and the contacts of the book cannot be read. When used in combat as a melee weapon  (treat it as a club), it functions as a +3 weapon and the wielder heals one half of any damage they inflict on a living target. However, due to the difficulty of using it as a weapon, any character who wields it is considered non-proficient and suffers a -4 penalty to attack rolls with it. 

The Impaler

The Impaler is a longspear+4, blessed and vicious. The wielder gains the telling blow feat, but only while wielding this weapon. If the wielder does not have sneak attack or skirmish, telling blow has no effect.
<Afina> Forever.

Nephrite

50 gps for Divinations of the Divination school that help to divine the divining future.

Iron Dragoon

Would like to add a wand holster thingy to my bracers. Wand Bracers are 300gp by default, but I'm not sure what the cost is to modify an item. 1.5x?
This is not the greatest post in the world, no... this is just a tribute.

Anastasia

Quote from: Iron Dragoon on April 28, 2016, 01:27:50 PM
Would like to add a wand holster thingy to my bracers. Wand Bracers are 300gp by default, but I'm not sure what the cost is to modify an item. 1.5x?

That's fine.
<Afina> Forever.

Anastasia

Artist's gift

1 painting of pixies and forest creatures: 540 gold.
<Afina> Forever.

Anastasia

Out of the Filbrez box comes...

1 amethyst coin: 1800 gold
1 moonstone coin: 930 gold
1 watermelon elbaite coin: 1410 gold
1 gray topaz coin: 1280 gold
1 refined hyalite coin: 740 gold
1 yellow sphene coin: 2030 gold
1 black spinel coin: 1440 gold
1 sapphire coin: 3500 gold
1 green diamond coin: 6200 gold
<Afina> Forever.

Nephrite

Moore is taking the refined hyalite coin to try and figure out how to reproduce!

Corwin

It's easy! When a boy and a girl like each other very much....