News:

"In closing, we have the best hobby ever. The End."

Main Menu

Loot thread 3: Booty, broads and booze!

Started by Anastasia, August 23, 2011, 02:41:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Corwin

Quote from: Ebiris on January 10, 2017, 12:42:58 PM
Nah, that got rejected for upgrading our defences in other ways. I dunno whatever came of that, though.

Since we had to spend the time on integrating the ocean realm instead it got delayed. We have a week before we hit Benfal, so how about starting with this?

Disjunction trap for the gates, fires before the magic missiles (CL 20): 100,000 gold; 2 DC 35 spellcraft checks; 1 DC 35 K:A check; 6 days.

I'm good with doing the living spell lab parallel to this.
<Steph> I might have made a terrible mistake

Nephrite

In that case, the current Aurora Fund looks like this:

Current Aurora Fund Total:

207,862.31gp

Current Projects:

Add Living Spell Laboratory: 50,000 gold; 2 DC 45 K:A checks, 2 DC 45 Appraise checks; 3 days.
Disjunction trap for the gates, fires before the magic missiles (CL 20): 100,000 gold; 2 DC 35 spellcraft checks; 1 DC 35 K:A check; 6 days.
Repair training rooms: 30,000 gold; 2 DC 30 K:A checks; 1 DC 32 K:A&E check; 4 days.

Aurora Items:

Thinaun Greatsword+5, keen and frost. This weapon is brand new, like the mace. It has a name engraved into the hilt: Auril's Mercy. 118,000 gold

Blood Gem: This small ruby is hollowed out and filled with burning blood from a powerful fire elemental. A creature with the fire subtype that swallows the gem whole gains a +1 natural armor bonus, this stacks with any existing bonuses. Creatures without the fire subtype are immolated, taking 2d12 points of fire damage per hit die they possess. For example, a creature with 8 hit dice takes 16d12 points of fire damage.

Moore can help out with the checks as needed by boosting people for them.

Dune, I can make an Aurora Fund topic for keeping track of it after this if you can sticky it.

Ebiris

Since Afina's spent the past week bumming around Aurora she can make the arcana and spellcraft checks for upgrading stuff. Tepen's usually good for architecture and Vul'lath can do the appraise checks.

Corwin

Anastasia

Okay. Organize who needs to do what rolls and post that into nagging, y'all. I'll direct you all from there.
<Afina> Imagine a tiny pixie boot stamping on a devil's face.
<Afina> Forever.

<Yuthirin> Afina, giant parasitic rainbow space whale.
<IronDragoon> I mean, why not?

Corwin

Curiosity: 100 gold.
Slicer Memory: 500 gold.

I want these two books!

Corwin

71,179.77gp FUNDS - 50,000gp Master Mage's Tonic = 21,179.77gp

-20,250gp/81,000gp Pearl of Power IX
-600gp books

= 329.77gp

Anastasia

Going to use the tonic yourself, Jaela?
<Afina> Forever.

Corwin

Anastasia

Cool, let me know when you make your mind.
<Afina> Forever.

Iron Dragoon

Interested in these:

An Illustrated History of Arcadia: 700 gold.

Ethereal Adventures: 300 gold.
This is not the greatest post in the world, no... this is just a tribute.

Iron Dragoon

Also interested in:

Heart of Fire: This is not clothing, but a special gem Azuril created in his works. It grants one creature the fire subtype, permanently. Only one is in stock, so buy now if you want it. 100,000 gold.

Anastasia

Finnegan has 164,272.77 gold. He's going to hold onto it pending a possible rebuild, then it's time to shop until he drops.
<Afina> Forever.

Iron Dragoon

Quote from: Iron Dragoon on January 11, 2017, 06:30:53 PM
Also interested in:

Heart of Fire: This is not clothing, but a special gem Azuril created in his works. It grants one creature the fire subtype, permanently. Only one is in stock, so buy now if you want it. 100,000 gold.

As to this, my plan was to use it in conjunction with the Dragonheart in research to become a true dragon. But thinking about it, since the dragonheart is a red dragon heart, would adding the Heart of Fire into it really do anything?

I mean, it's meta-gaming as hell, but I don't really want to spend 100k gold and wind up with it just being redundant.

Yuthirin

Clearly it would apply More Fire. As everyone knows, More Fire always makes things better!
What if they're not stars at all? What if the night sky is full of titanic far-off lidless eyes, staring in all directions across eternity?