News:

"In closing, we have the best hobby ever. The End."

Main Menu

Loot thread 3: Booty, broads and booze!

Started by Anastasia, August 23, 2011, 02:41:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Iron Dragoon

would that retain the move action activation?
This is not the greatest post in the world, no... this is just a tribute.

Iron Dragoon

<Kotono> I do see your post, it'll be for a standard.
> Damn. How much does it cost to make it a move?

Yuthirin

Tryll & Calleigh have no immediate claim on the loot. They may be interested if the evil items can be purified.
What if they're not stars at all? What if the night sky is full of titanic far-off lidless eyes, staring in all directions across eternity?

Anastasia

Quote from: Iron Dragoon on February 19, 2017, 12:22:37 AM
<Kotono> I do see your post, it'll be for a standard.
> Damn. How much does it cost to make it a move?

Let's treat it as a +1 level adjustment in this case, so an 8th level spell. Therefor the minimum is 240000, then -10000 for 230000. Then we apply Afina's blasphemous arts and get a total of 57500 gold.

It really depends if you need this for tactical teleportation or strategic teleportation. For strategic needs the action type hardly matters and for tactical you'd want to pay extra for it to be a move action.
<Afina> Imagine a tiny pixie boot stamping on a devil's face.
<Afina> Forever.

<Yuthirin> Afina, giant parasitic rainbow space whale.
<IronDragoon> I mean, why not?

Iron Dragoon

Yeah, it'd be tactical. Since it's replacing/upgrading my 20 foot teleport, which was my tactical movement, I'd want an actual replacement. The fact that it's greater teleport is just sorta icing on the cake.

Nephrite

-30000 from Aurora Fund for whatever that spell was

Iron Dragoon

This came up:

<Ebiris> As far as your calling idea, I got a lot of mileage out of this (Removed link) Bracelet of Friends back in B1.
> Yeah, that bracelet is perfect as a base concept. I think we may need to bump the power with some security measures, so a devil that gets their hands on one can't use it outright, but that's *way* cheaper than giving everyone an at-will teleport item and allows for really fast redeployment and consolidation of our officer corps.

Pricing on something like that?

Anastasia

Claims:

Surraruthru wants the sphere and dispelling ring. I presume the anklet's off the table since you're talking about getting greater teleport on another item.

Jaela wants the sphere and the djinn ring.

Afina wants one of the rejuvenating potions.

Moore wants the evil stuff for possible purification.

Tryll has an interest in purification but that's it.

With all of that, we have the following.

Surru gets the dispelling ring, Jaela gets the djinn ring and Afina gets a purification potion. Purifying evil items will be up to Moore and Tryll at a later date.

As for the sphere, you two can decide who gets it.

Go ahead and figure out what you're doing with the rest, be it selling them or storing them. This includes putting items up for NPC grabbing, if you want to do that, say so.
<Afina> Forever.

Nephrite

Moore's only interest in actually equipping anything was the djinn ring presuming it was going to be kept, so passes all around here.

Anastasia

Quote from: Anastasia on February 18, 2017, 01:48:30 AM
Note to self: Do NPC war trophy loot tomorrow evening.

Let's get started on this.

Baleruk gets a glaive+2. SUCH A BORING THING HAS NO PLACE IN HIS HOARD. He'll take the 8k gold and add it to his hoard.

Rosa will hold onto the bow and potion, those go to her sheet as reserve supplies.

Ilsenine will cash out her ring of protection+1 for 2000 gold. She gives this gold to Afina to use as she sees fit, as she can make far better use out of it than Ilsenine can. Aurora needs more golems, after all.

Simmer has a small problem. I noted down a carpet of flying for her, but I neglected to determine the size of it. As such, I'll determine it by dice roll now. 1-2 is 5 by 5, 3-4 is 5ft by 10ft and 5-6 is 10ft by 10ft.

> roll 1d6
<Kobot> Kotono rolled 1d6 --> [ 1d6=2 ]{2}

Tough luck in pyrodryad town. She'll take the 20k gold and hold onto it for now. Her total's 37k and change.

Gold will take his rod and realize it's not worth a lot to him, so he'll sell it for his Aurora hoard. 10500 isn't a bad start to that at all.

Crystal will sell her axe for 18k for a total of 77824.95 gold. She'll be spending some of that in her next post.

Finnegan will keep his bottle of air. He might spend some more money soon as well, since he has 70k+ at the ready.

Adrian sells his dagger for 21k. He'll sock that away for a total of 37k and change. He'll be spending that soon as well.

<Afina> Forever.

Corwin

<Steph> I might have made a terrible mistake

Iron Dragoon

Quote from: Anastasia on February 21, 2017, 12:37:01 PM
As for the sphere, you two can decide who gets it.

Since I got the ring, I'll pass on this; seems a fair trade.

Anastasia

<Afina> Forever.

Ebiris

Hey can we get prices for the potions of rejuvenation and the bracers of ninefold defence and ring of feared shadow? Even if they're artifacts I'm sure someone would offer us money for them.

Anastasia

They're unique enough where you'd need to shop them individually and IC.
<Afina> Forever.