Loot thread 3: Booty, broads and booze!

Started by Anastasia, August 23, 2011, 02:41:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Corwin

Quote from: Anastasia on June 10, 2017, 12:48:32 AM
Okay just waiting for rolls and a list of what needs to be bolded.

Please take a look at the Aurora Upgrades section. Specifically:

QuoteMake a War/Conference room (Self explanatory.) 0 gold, just talk to Galariel since Medicant has some limited morphic abilities. ---> Illusionary battlefield capacity(Allows illusions to create battlefields and other things at will): 20,000 gold; 1 DC 25 spellcraft check; 3 days ---> Add scrying capacity (Shows battles as they progress, makes strategy and adjustments much faster): 80,000 gold; 2 DC 32 spellcraft checks; 1 DC 32 K:A check; 7 days*. ---> Add long range spell capacity (Allows casting spells through Medicant and through the illusionary battlefield) 400,000 gold; 5 DC 50 spellcraft checks; 4 DC 50 K:A check; 10 days.

The last part isn't bolded but should be since we did it.

Please see here for proof of payment.
<Steph> I might have made a terrible mistake

Nephrite

Deducted the gold for the new project and added the new project. I haven't removed the long range one yet but will once it's bolded.

Ebiris

Iron Dragoon

This is not the greatest post in the world, no... this is just a tribute.

Nephrite

Anastasia

Vivantha has 22916.93 gold. She's likely not going to use it anytime soon, so she's wiling to donate it to a worthy cause or person in Aurora. Suggestions?

Sincere ones, not just oooh gimme gold sort of reactions.
<Afina> Imagine a tiny pixie boot stamping on a devil's face.
<Afina> Forever.

<Yuthirin> Afina, giant parasitic rainbow space whale.
<IronDragoon> I mean, why not?

Ebiris

Nephrite

Either give it to Cresiel or just add it to the Aurora fund.

Iron Dragoon

The dragon is tempted by greed, but yeah, either Cresiel or put it towards gearing up one of our smaller groups of troops.

Anastasia

Kascha has 110525 gold.

She's good on gold, so does anyone need her to purchase them a vest of the archmagi (MIC)? She'd like to spread those around to casters, they're useful. She can buy 2 and have some gold to spare.
<Afina> Forever.

Iron Dragoon

Certainly wouldn't hurt Surraruthru. I'll cover the cost of adding the shirt of wraith stalking to it, which comes out to 18k.

Anastasia

Let go of the scythe, Hanna. LET GO! Come on! It's worth a boatload of money and you own an axe, a pair of bracers and a belt. You're losing your toga away from being a shameful combat nudist, and that's no good. Get some real gear so you won't be called Flashing Hanna - OW!

Fuck, fuck, stop! Just give me the damn scythe. There, was that so hard?

Ahem.

Hanna has 37040+128000=165040 gold. She'll begin with a ring of epic defense+7. That's 42875 gold, leaving her with a total of 122165 gold afterwards. She then buys a pair of boots of swiftness, which reduces her to 122165-64000=58165 gold. Note that they're houseruled so they don't grant evasion but otherwise unchanged, see epic magic items in the epic rules thread for details.

Anyway, 58165 gold. She's now going to do that mothering thing (yes Jaela, it happens sometimes) and improve Ram's armor. It's currently +13 armor in total. She'll spend 38000 to make it +18 armor, she adds heavy fortification to it. She also gives Ram a kiss on the forehead and tells him to make sure to eat his lunch and be home in time for dinner.

20165 gold left. She's good on gold, so she's going to forgive Jaela's debt to her and hold onto the rest for an emergency. She's done.

---

For reference.

[Reserve Weapon]Nevertheless: Large Scythe+5, keen. Deals an extra 5d6 points of damage per hit for each of the following spells active on the target: death ward, life's grace, protection from negative energy, sheltered vitality, protection from evil and magic circle against evil. The damage for each spell active stacks. 128,000 gold.
<Afina> Forever.

Anastasia

Canderella has 15678.4 gold. She's going to donate it to Jaela and Hanna, with the request they buy something useful for 27 with it. No sense in the useful prophet slaad thing dying because it doesn't have good gear.
<Afina> Forever.

Anastasia

Tepen has 10968.42 gold. He's going to donate it to the Aurora fund.
<Afina> Forever.

Corwin

Quote from: Anastasia on June 13, 2017, 12:23:28 PM
20165 gold left. She's good on gold, so she's going to forgive Jaela's debt to her and hold onto the rest for an emergency. She's done.

Thanks!
<Steph> I might have made a terrible mistake