News:

I have a dream that one day, men will be punched in the face not for the color of their skin, but for the awful content of their character.

Main Menu

Form 369 MAG: Magical girl requests for further information forms

Started by Anastasia, August 26, 2011, 12:25:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dracos

Tuesday is a good day for me.  Wednesday and thursday can be fine too :3
Well, Goodbye.

Zephyrus

Honestly, I'd prefer to do Saturdays. Or really, if we can avoid the 10PM-2AM time slot ( I think Dune mentioned that his work schedule would be changing?) that would be wonderful. And if that were so, any day would be good for me.

Dracos

Weekdays I generally don't leave work before 7, which is 10 pm east coast time.  Brian and Gate are both in the same timezone.
Well, Goodbye.

Zephyrus

In that case, I'd prefer to do Friday evenings. At least then I can handle the 10 PM - 2 AM time slot. I just don't really want to endanger my brainpower for use in my morning classes. =p

Brian

Can we use GST or at least label our timezones when we're talking about time for scheduling purposes?

I really hate to do this, but work in a distributed office we're we've taken to doing this, and it's ... really useful when speaking of times to people who live in different states.  Drac, Gate, and I are all at GST -8 (PST).
I handle other fanfic authors Nanoha-style.  Grit those teeth!  C&C incoming!
Prepare to be befriended!

~exploding tag~

Zephyrus

Halbarad

Central for me (GMT -6).

Would strongly prefer not to do late evenings since I'm due at work at 7am most days, but if that's the only thing that works I can cope.
I am a terrible person.
Excellent Youkai.

Anastasia

I'm EST, for reference.

Let's look at what we have so far:

Iddy can do any day. Needs to be around 10 30 PM EST start time if possible so it's not an early rise for him.
Hal would prefer Wednesday or Thursday nights.
Drac can do Tues/Wed/Thurs without a problem.
Zeph would prefer SaturdaysFridays or at least not the late night shift.
Brian can't do Fridays or Saturdays.

Gate's not here due to the weekend and Brian hasn't posted more details yet.

Thursday night looks like it's going to be it. Probably the Planar/Looming slot, simply because nothing else works out well for us. Fair warning: I might miss a few Thursdays later on in November/December.

This assumes that Gate/Brian don't come along and say that Thursdays are completely unsustainable.
<Afina> Imagine a tiny pixie boot stamping on a devil's face.
<Afina> Forever.

<Yuthirin> Afina, giant parasitic rainbow space whale.
<IronDragoon> I mean, why not?

Dracos

*takes a puff of her cigarette*  Reporting for duty, Marshal.  Thursday is fine.
Well, Goodbye.

Halbarad

I am a terrible person.
Excellent Youkai.

Zephyrus

To be honest, I'm not really thrilled since I have a Friday morning class, but I'll try it out and see how it goes. If it affects my work, I'll just have to drop.

Brian

I work 8 hours a day, minimum (Monday through Friday).  It's good to be at work between 9:00 AM and 5:00 PM PST, and in worst case situations it takes 90 minutes to drive home.

With advance warning the commute isn't an issue, but I wouldn't want to start gaming before 5:00 - 6:00 PM (PST).

On Friday evenings, I sometimes see movies with my friends, but lately, there hasn't been anything worth seeing.  I could easily shift that to Saturday evenings (much to Drac's annoyance).

I typically hang out with Drac on Saturdays.  OTOH, if you can convince him to play on Saturdays, that really alleviates that issue, eh?
I handle other fanfic authors Nanoha-style.  Grit those teeth!  C&C incoming!
Prepare to be befriended!

~exploding tag~

Iron Dragoon

For reference, my time zone is GMT +4:30 hours. 10:30 EST (GMT -5) would be... 8 AM? Which is about perfect for me. I can show up about two hours earlier, if need be, for everyone's convenience. I... *might* be persuaded to do three hours earlier, but you'll likely have grumpy Iddy until I fully wake up.

That'd be 7:30-8:30 pm EST which, if it works for everyone else, would give Zeph a couple hours more sleep before his class. *IF* it works for everyone else.
This is not the greatest post in the world, no... this is just a tribute.

VySaika

Fri/Sat/Sun simply do not work for me. Thursday would be fine, I can handle most timeslots.
All About Monks
<Marisa> They're OP as fuck
<Marisa> They definitely don't blow in 3.5
<Marisa> after a certain level they basically just attack repeatedly until it dies
<Marisa> they're immune to a bunch of high level effects
<Marisa> just by being monks

Anastasia

<Afina> Imagine a tiny pixie boot stamping on a devil's face.
<Afina> Forever.

<Yuthirin> Afina, giant parasitic rainbow space whale.
<IronDragoon> I mean, why not?