News:

"Our arrogance is our power."

Main Menu

Abscences/awayness

Started by Anastasia, June 24, 2004, 10:15:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anastasia

It looks as if everyone is about back now.

I'd like to finish this arc and drive the stake home, so to speak. Let's try to get together Saturday/Sunday/Monday morning and finish this as best we can? We're close to the end of the arc unless zany shit goes down.
<Afina> Imagine a tiny pixie boot stamping on a devil's face.
<Afina> Forever.

<Yuthirin> Afina, giant parasitic rainbow space whale.
<IronDragoon> I mean, why not?

Liddo-kun

I firmly predict zany shit will go down.  And I don't need a Sacred Fire, Time Gate, or the Deep Aqua Mirror to make this prediction neither.

^_^

And on a belated note....

*widens her eyes at the sight of the not-Ami flexing so*

O_O;

It's so not my fault and I've been a good girl, darnit!

*flees*
Liddo-kun: Bjorn is the rain gutter in which all the dirty thoughts of humanity flow into?
Bjorn: I prefer, instead, to think of myself as the crap that blocks the rain gutters, causing the dirty thoughts of humanity to back up, fill the streets, and flood your basements.

Anastasia

Heh.

What I'm aiming for here is what we had just before we all got yanked apart for a week - showing up in the late morning and getting some serious posting done. I'm thinking 11ish EST here, Monday or Tuesday. Hopefully.
<Afina> Forever.

Anastasia

Semi away today, real life follies. I'll get some posting it, but I'll be distant.
<Afina> Forever.

Anastasia

*Pisses on peerstorms*

ARGH.
<Afina> Forever.

Anastasia

I was up way too late last night due to various circumstances.

I'll going back to bed as my eyes will not stay open. Be back in a few hours, hopefully get a bit of posting done then.
<Afina> Forever.

Bean Bandit

Ami-chan CHECK!

Your regularly scheduled Ami-chan will not be available on Sunday, to make room for the Presidential debates, and will be seen sporadically throughout the week, with a warm HLS front, with a chance of samurai girls, or a midday forecast of several inches of Kittyluv.

The following week, we return you to your regularly scheduled Ami-chan.
---
I love the games I've played here.

Liddo-kun

Okay.  All I got from all that was that there's a presidential debate about the weekly scheduled HLS involving Ami's warm fronts.  Then my mind skips and fills in blanks and I get something about Ami and Natsume (samurai girl) and something about Artemis' (kittyluv) several inches...  And I think that was on a sporadic basis, or something.

>_>

<_<

I mean... it's nice that you shared all this, Ami, but shouldn't this be, like, you know, all private and stuff?  So daring....

*is scandalized and blushes*
Liddo-kun: Bjorn is the rain gutter in which all the dirty thoughts of humanity flow into?
Bjorn: I prefer, instead, to think of myself as the crap that blocks the rain gutters, causing the dirty thoughts of humanity to back up, fill the streets, and flood your basements.

Anastasia

I'm more concerned with the implied showers, really.

You dirty girl, Ami.
<Afina> Forever.

Bean Bandit

You're all hilarious. Truly. >_> I spoof a weather report, and your minds drive it straight into the gutter.

I won't have it, you hear? I'm pure an' innocent as the driven slush! >_>

Anyway. Thursday, I will be missing...Stuff to do. Friday, I think I can manage, but Saturday and Sunday are again highly unlikely. Once Monday rolls around, I'll go back to normal availability.
---

Anastasia

Gotcha.

*Goes to plot and fiddle with 'ruka-chan's thread in this case.*
<Afina> Forever.

Anastasia

After the fact, but I wasn't here today due to a internet collaspe. Blame tropical storm Charlie.

Also, odds are that I'll be away a good part of Tuesday to do to the DMV.
<Afina> Forever.

Anastasia

Yet another annoucement.

You may have noticed that my posting has been sparse this past week. For some reason, I lost a bit of my fire for this game. I'm going to take the next few days officially off.

Let's aim for Wednesday or Thursday to get going again. Tentatively. I don't think this is anything serious as much as an internal poke to take a bit of a break. Instead, I'll focus on other things that are interesting me, which has been a fair deal of the problem lately.
<Afina> Forever.

Anastasia

Minor matter, butI'll be gone for a part of late Saturday morning/early afternoon. Got some stuff I've been putting off, but it's not a big deal as I'm off all day.
<Afina> Forever.

Bean Bandit

Tired...wanna sleep. =_=;;

Back on as par usual tomorrow. *faints!*
---