News:

Game for the gaming god; co-op for the entertainment couch!

Main Menu

239. Seira's Birthday and the Crusade against Gurlan

Started by Corwin, April 01, 2012, 01:01:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Corwin

[19:12] <Kolunch> * Seira volunteers the metal rod, for her part, even as she nods and accepts Elle's scrolls. "A souvenier from the attack on Pallanth, in case it helps with that as well."
[19:12] <Kolunch> * Alicia takes the divine scrolls since she can teleport lots anyway. "Demedais is in Malmuth right now, but I can make sure he gets these," she affirms.
[19:12] <Kolunch> > Picking up the bone, "Scrying? I can do that." She puts it down and the rod as well, "I'll see to them. Seira." Meeting her eyes in her own, "This was going to be a surprise for you later, but...no time like the present."
[19:12] <Kolunch> <Seira> "Hmm?" Seira asks, indeed surprised.
[19:12] <Kolunch> * Kallen (~carthrat@c122-107-246-130.eburwd9.vic.optusnet.com.au) Quit (Ping timeout)
[19:12] <Kolunch> > Reaching down under the desk, Elle takes out a carved wood staff. It's head is the head of a roaring red dragon. "It's a metamagic rod." She places it down onto the desk, "Every archmage should have one that really suits them."
[19:12] <Kolunch> <Seira> And Seira is surprised once more! She shakes her head slowly. "I don't believe this. Custom-made metamagic? For me?"
[19:12] <Kolunch> <Alicia> "That does suit Seira," Alicia agrees, managing a faint smile despite the overall grim situation.
[19:12] <Kolunch> > "My apprentice deserves nothing less," No smile on Elle's face as she takes it and presses into into Seira's chest. "It'll make your magic fiery as can be, and then a little hotter for good measure."
03[19:12] * Ebiris is now known as Alicia
[19:12] <Kolunch> * Seira finds it very easy to give in to her impulses and hug Elle.
03[19:12] * Kolunch is now known as Kotono
03[19:12] * ChanServ sets mode: +ao Alicia Alicia
[19:14] <Kotono> Elle doesn't relax in the touch, "If you need any particular spells to help you stop them, come to me." Closing her eye sas her face twists and contorts, "Go and crush them...but be careful. All my life I researched and learned this sort of power...and it's still not enough to oppose the forces behind this.""
[19:16] <Alicia> "I'll go and deliver these to Demedais," Alicia hefts some of the scrolls Elle donated. "Then when I get back we can try and hunt down the owner of that bone and give him the death he deserves."
01[19:17] <Seira> "It's pretty clear," Seira agrees, letting up, "that whoever picked a fight with us, we can't coexist with them. That means they'll die, as simple as that."
[19:20] <Kotono> "It's them or us, and it wont' be them." Elle nods to Alicia, "Use these well and go. I'll survive, get moving."
06[19:21] * Alicia nods. "Want to come with me to Malmuth, Seira, or will you be busy here?"
01[19:22] <Seira> "Contact me through Waukeen's temple, if it's urgent, then," Seira tells Elle, before giving Alicia an apologetic look. "I'll be busy for the following day trying to open a path to Malmuth. If there is a second round of attacks, it'll allow us to truly respond in force, not to mention eventually cut down on having to wait for a Sending. Give them my best?"
[19:23] <Alicia> "I won't be long," Alicia tells them both, teleporting herself to the refugee camp outside of Malmuth that they visited yesterday.
[19:23] <Alicia> roll 1d100 seen once
06[19:23] * Hatbot --> "Alicia rolls 1d100 seen once and gets 23." [1d100=23]
06[19:24] * Seira proceeds to the hidden temple of Helm!
[19:25] <Kotono> OOC: #evil, Seira.

---
[19:16] <Kotono> ---
[19:18] <Kotono> After much work and effort, Seira's work comes to an end! Teleport Circle is cast, made permanent with words of magic! A few moments later, organized soldiers salute, "Ma'am, ready and waiting to go through on your order."
01[19:20] <Seira> In her exhaustion from the feat, Seira saves them from having to listen to an extended speech, simply stating, "Go on and help those people."
[19:20] <Kotono> "Please," Amaryl nods, going to support Seira. "Thank you, all of you."
[19:20] <Kotono> The soldiers salute crisply before walking through, vanishing several at a time towards Malmuth. Watching them go, Amaryl smiles. "You did good. Each one of those will help all those innocents hurt in Malmuth."
01[19:21] <Seira> "Supplies we send should help even more, but the idea itself, of help being just around the corner... that would support those in Malmuth, I hope."
[19:26] <Kotono> "Yes." Amaryl looks on, quiet. "Magic will as well, won't it?"
06[19:28] * Seira nods. "I've done my part for the day, but if Dad thinks he's getting out of it so easily, he has another thing coming. Let's pick him up and see if we can help some with Malmuth's restoration? If not that, then at least with making the refugee site more livable in the short term."
[19:30] <Kotono> "Sure." With that, Amaryl and Seira find Saul at Waukeen's temple. He and Gilartal are deep in talks with an elven page, Saul seperating from them as Seira comes calling. "The permanency is finished?"
01[19:32] <Seira> "Went like a charm," Seira affirms. "We're about to go through ourselves and bring that gnomish barrel along, but a couple of wishes, limited or not, are bound to either help with the rebuilding of Malmuth or to provide in some form to their impromptu refugee camp."
[19:34] <Kotono> "I can manage that," Saul says, "Give me some time to set up the right spells. I'll meet ou at the portal. While I'm sorting my magic out, any other spells?"
01[19:36] <Seira> "Anything that summons food and drink and one to purify water, in case their supply becomes tainted. Whatever we don't end up using can go towards healing those still wounded. I'm drawing a blank on the spells for reconstruction, though, so let's stick to the divinations where we can. They seem like they'd be a good idea during this time."
[19:37] <Kotono> "Good,' Saul says, "I'll meet you there then." OOC: Ready to move along?
01[19:38] <Seira> OOC: Yes. And we have maids to help us distribute the supplies!
[19:40] <Kotono> Malmuth is full of Balmurian soldiers. In full uniform they bring food and water and clothes and a dozen other supplies, working with blue garbed Malmuthian soldiers shoulder to shoulder. Demedais and Donald work with them, helping. Saul watches amid all the tents, a momentary smile. "I wonder how long it'll last..."  he murmurs, "Can you make an answer to that, Seira?"
01[19:43] <Seira> "It will last, if we work towards that end," she responds, pausing herself to observe.
[19:44] <Kotono> Saul isn't long for watching, setting forward. "Let's go. No time like the present to work towards the future."
06[19:49] * Seira agrees, deciding to meet with the officer in charge, so that their relief efforts might be coordinated.
[19:50] <Kotono> On talking to a soldier, "Queen Tant is overseeing everything herself, ma'am," he reports, "She also has standing orders for any requests from the Crimson Guard to be routed directly to her."
06[19:53] * Seira indicates for the soldier to lead the way, even as she questions the need for a queen to be so hands on during this.
[19:56] <Kotono> You find Queen Tant in her tent. She looks tired but energetic, black circles under her eyes even as she looks alert. "Colonel Seira, we thank you for your efforts and aid," she begins, "By all means, speak."
01[19:59] <Seira> "Supplies are en route as we speak, Your Majesty," Seira assures her, keeping her own tiredness from presenting itself as overtly. "However, there is some we could do right now, mostly to do with food distribution and caring for the injured. The spells for the latter are limited, but even a lost limb might be restored; the problem is with deciding who gets treated first."
[20:00] <Kotono> "The young have priority," Queen Tant says, "For they have the most energy to help in the restoration."
01[20:03] <Seira> "We'll start with those, then," Seira agrees, inclining her head. "And afterwards, we would like to try and aid that restoration along with the strongest magic we have at our disposal. Where would our efforts be best applied?"
[20:05] <Kotono> "The outer areas of the city, closest to the tents. Houses, places to live out of the elements. The last few days have been mild, but ou rluck with not hold forever."
01[20:07] <Seira> "My father should do something about that," Seira states, ready to take a back seat. Coordinating the relief efforts is one thing, but her dad is the one with the actual magical might to change things here.
[20:08] <Kotono> "I will. By your leave," Saul bows, "Allow my actions to speak louder than empty words." With Queen Tant's nodding assent, Saul looks to Seira and walks outside.
06[20:09] * Seira follows, taking stock of the grounds for the houses they can begin mending, and thus make livable.
[20:10] <Kotono> Wandering the outer streets, you find a block with several salvable houses and shops. Saul looks them over, nodding to himself. "These will do." He announces. "Seira, stand back. This magic isn't dangerous, but...when I cast the crowning magic, Limited Wish is very primal. Never take such magic lightly."
01[20:11] <Seira> "It's because I'm not taking it lightly that I think we might accomplish more than make a few rudimentary huts, Dad," she responds, nevertheless listening to his request.
[20:16] <Kotono> Thus, Saul begins. He uses powers to craft stone into shapes and mud into stone, working away over several minutes. When that is done, several houses in rudimentary shape and minorly restored, Saul stands in the street. Raising his hands to the sky and chanting words that echo about, "Reality, listen to my words! I am Saul, archmage, and you shall do as I say in my name and my name alone! I command you, craft unto this! Restore what was sh
[20:16] <Kotono> I command you, craft unto this! Restore what was shattered!" To that, stones rise up and shift, buildings recementing and reconstructing the rest of the way! Saul's entire body stretches out, raising his arms to the heavens as blue light surrounds him! The reconstruction takes hour-long seconds, Saul falling to one knee as they finish. Yet around you...several buildings are pristine, as if never destroyed.
01[20:19] <Seira> "This has to be draining, but we can't argue with results, can we?" Seira asks Amaryl, admiring her father's work.
[20:20] <Kotono> Amaryl stares as building after building restores itself, "Oh..." she gasps, as Saul coughs several times before rising. "It's done. I'll need to rest a time...but it's done."
[20:21] <Kotono> Clearing his throat, "Seira, are you going to stay here all day? I appreciate the company, but I also know you probably have a dozen things you want to go do, too."
01[20:22] <Seira> "I'll head back and rest for tomorrow. Thinking of spending the night here? With you around, weather is hardly a concern, is it?"
[20:23] <Kotono> "It isn't. Go then." Saul bids. OOC: Going home and resting?

---

[19:26] <Kotono> Woosh! Alicia appears in the refugee camp. People are all about, a mess of endless tents and displaced people. The sky is cold but sunny, ruined Malmuth stretching ahead in one direction. The people stare at Alicia as she appears.
[19:28] <Alicia> "Peace," Alicia holds up her hands in a non-threatening gesture, not wanting to alarm these sorely overstressed people. "I'm here to help." Hopefully having affirmed her benevolent intentions, she looks for a soldier who could tell her where Captain Demedais might be.
[19:29] <Kotono> Soldiers quickly hurry up as Alicia soothes the populace. A fe salute, "Ma'am." One bows, "Her Majesty offers us for what you need while you are here."
[19:31] <Alicia> "I just need to find the other members of the Crimson Guard that were left here," she explains after returning the salute.
[19:34] <Kotono> With a salute they lead Alicia on. The rest of the guard is found amid the people, healing an dproviding food. Antenora notices Alicia coming first, kneeling next to a child and talking to her with a smile. "Alicia," Antenora says, voice quietly carrying, "How are things?"
[19:36] <Alicia> "We may have a lead on those responsible," Alicia returns, tempering her words so as not to disturb Antenora's new friend. "I'm just stopping by to give Demedais some scrolls Elle donated before she tries a divination."
[19:38] <Kotono> Demedais and Pollyanna approach, the latter smiling with grim determination. "Who?"
[19:38] <Kotono> Demedais comes forward to collect the scrolls.
[19:40] <Alicia> "Remember that Entropic Reaper Seira mentioned was seen in Pallanth?" Alicia explains, keeping her voice low and drifting off with the other grown-ups. "It was in Balmuria as well - styled itself as Death incarnate, but didn't quite live up to the hype."
[19:40] <Alicia> "I shattered its body but the spirit remained able to fight - my sister called for help before the fight could be concluded, but with the remains of its earthly shell left behind I'm hoping Elle will be able to track its location."
[19:43] <Kotono> "Good luck," Pollyanna says. "When the battle comes, if you need our help..."
[19:44] <Alicia> "We'll probably be going immediately if Elle can find anything," Alicia replies. "If it remains in a ghostly form then you and Antenora would be the most helpful to have around," she tells Pollyanna.
[19:45] <Kotono> "Come back then," Demedais says, rubbing his head, "Helm travel with you."
[19:48] <Alicia> "Thanks, Demedais," Alicia nods, proceeding to depart with any volunteers.
[19:48] <Alicia> roll 1d100 Elle's shop, studied carefully
06[19:48] * Hatbot --> "Alicia rolls 1d100 Elle's shop, studied carefully and gets 94." [1d100=94]
[19:49] <Kotono> Pollyanna and Antenora come with Alicia. They appear at Elle's shop, just outside. More snow continues to fall, Pollyanna sneezing. "Brr..." Looking up to the sky, "Helm preserve us, even with the winterwight slain, it's a cold winter."
[19:50] <Alicia> "Given how many bodies fell here last night, I'm counting the cold as a blessing," Alicia remarks grimly, heading inside.
[19:53] <Kotono> Heading inside, you find a soldier staring at an intricate suit of armor. As you enter he whirls around, saluting, "Ma'am!" He says, "Countess Stronger is currently conjuring. You may go back if you wish."
06[19:54] * Alicia returns the salute. "Thank you, we will," she returns, heading through to the rear of the shop and keeping quiet so as not to disturb any delicate work Elle might be doing.
[19:56] <Kotono> You find Elle in back of the shop, before a polished silver mirror. She chants, calling on the names of those who hold secrets to grant vision: From exalted names of truth to the whispers of Shar to let loose her vile secrets.  Floating in front of the mirror is the shard of bone, glowing as Elle chants and calls.
[19:58] <Kotono> Antenora steps well back, bowing her head and murmuring words of CElestial. Pollyanna smiles and waits, watching.
[19:58] <Alicia> Looks like she's already started, although it's unfortunate she's not employing the greater scrying spell. Nonetheless, Alicia settles in to wait, knowing firsthand how long this can take to cast.
[20:00] <Kotono> At last, the final words are invoked, "Mysteries, reveal themselves to me! Show me what I seek!"
[20:00] <Kotono> roll 1d20+16 CL check
06[20:00] * Hatbot --> "Kotono rolls 1d20+16 CL check and gets 17." [1d20=1]
[20:01] <Kotono> Elle snaps off a vile curse, "It was resisted. Fine." She begins to gesture again, "Greater scrying it is. Alicia, go get me a scroll from the next room. One of the ones that weakens magical resistance."
[20:02] <Alicia> "Got it," Alicia nods, heading back and quickly rifling through Elle's scroll case till she finds the one spoken of.
[20:02] <Alicia> OOC: taking 10 for 24 on spellcraft to find it
[20:02] <Kotono> The scroll is brought back without incident. Elle reads off it, then intones devastating words of power, making the mirror glow hot white!
[20:03] <Kotono> roll 1d20+26
06[20:03] * Hatbot --> "Kotono rolls 1d20+26 and gets 29." [1d20=3]
[20:03] <Kotono> roll 1d20+13 will, yep, you missed the SR 1 by, 'licia.
06[20:03] * Hatbot --> "Kotono rolls 1d20+13 will, yep, you missed the SR 1 by, 'licia. and gets 27." [1d20=14]
[20:05] <Kotono> The mirror flickers to life! You see oblivion, darkness and obilvion, all around you. Utter blackness, umbral blots of nothingness. Floating in this sea of oblivion, Death floats. His body is half reformed, lantern shedding it's terrible light and scythe held by a half reassembled, bony hand.
06[20:06] * Alicia peers at the mirror, frowning. "Is it on the negative energy plane?" she wonders.
[20:06] <Kotono> OOC: You can make an K:P check if you wish.
[20:07] <Alicia> roll 1d20+23
06[20:07] * Hatbot --> "Alicia rolls 1d20+23 and gets 33." [1d20=10]
[20:08] <Kotono> "I think so," Elle stares at it, "The dead heart of entropy and death in existance."
[20:10] <Alicia> "Looks like it to me too," Alicia nods. "Going there unprotected is suicide - we'd want either death ward or a spell to protect against planar traits before going there. We'd also need Latha to even get there. Antenora, can you go to the garrison and find her? And do you have any scrolls that would help, Elle?"
[20:11] <Kotono> "I have a few, but be careful. If you die there..." She looks down, "Don't become another Alice."
06[20:13] * Alicia nods, shuddering at the thought of what Elle must've gone through. She can think of few things more traumatic than watching a friend die to protect you, only to immediately rise as a screaming vengeful wraith...
[20:13] <Alicia> "We'd have to be tremendously careful, but this is our best chance to destroy it while it's weakened... I won't force anyone to go there, though," she concludes for Pollyanna and Antenora's benefit.
[20:15] <Kotono> "You don't need to force me," Antenora says, "If you're going, I'm going."
[20:15] <Kotono> Pollyanna takes a breath, "It's my duty to protect Balmuria. If that takes me to the plane of entropy, that's where it takes me."
[20:16] <Kotono> After that, "I'll get Latha now, if your'e ready," Antenora steps away.
[20:17] <Alicia> "I'm glad to have both of you on my side," Alicia gives the duo a smile, before nodding to Antenora. "Lets get ready, yes."
[20:18] <Kotono> OOC: So it's you three angels and Polly?
[20:18] <Alicia> OOC: yep
[20:20] <Kotono> OOC: Gimme just a sec.
[20:23] <Kotono> OOC: Okay, what spells are prepped before you teleport?
[20:24] <Alicia> OOC: one thing first - using arcane sight to see what spells are on Death while waiting on Anty and Latha. Taking 10 for 34 on spellcraft.
[20:24] <Kotono> OOC: Arcane sight doesn't work through scying, remember.
[20:24] <Alicia> OOC: it's basically detect magic +. But okay, I'll ask Elle to check for me?
[20:27] <Kotono> OOC: One abjuration spell up.
[20:28] <Alicia> OOC: isn't her spellcraft good enough to id the spell?
[20:28] <Kotono> OOC: Mage armor.
[20:30] <Alicia> OOC: Okay. As for buffs? GMW on Latha and Anty. Heroism on Self, Anty, Polly (Latha can self-cast it on herself). Channelled Might of the Planetar onto Latha, Might of the Planetar on self. Avoid Planar Effects on everyone via scroll. Polly gets to wear the plane-shift ring.
[20:31] <Alicia> OOC: oh, and shield on self, what the hell
[20:34] <Kotono> Thus the party is protected and prepared! Latha looks them over, "Is everyone ready? Once there, we'll want to move as fast as possible. None of us will last long if our protections fail, so haste is of the essence."
06[20:35] * Alicia nods, channelling a greater dispel magic into her sword. "I'll teleport us there as soon as we arrive on the plane. Antenora, you try to shatter that lantern it carries, I'll try to shatter the scythe - Pollyanna and Latha can take care of the regenerating body. Lets go now before our spells wear off?"
[20:37] <Kotono> With that, Latha invokes the might needed! The party winks and vanishes away! Black. Black is everywhere. Nothingness, pitch black oblivion. You are like tiny fading bits of light amid the end of everything, past the end of existance. It is a nightmare of nothing and everything, shaking all over with non-life. You feel your blood freeze, your heart wanting to stop and succumb.
06[20:38] * Alicia trusts in Elle's protections, immediately teleporting the group to the creature she spent an hour watching through Elle's scrying mirror while Antenora fetched Latha.
[20:38] <Alicia> roll 1d100 studied carefully
06[20:38] * Hatbot --> "Alicia rolls 1d100 studied carefully and gets 19." [1d100=19]
[20:40] <Kotono> Before you, Death shines with green energy! The green energy of it's lantern engulfs you! It feels even worse than thet oblivion around, draining terrifically! "What suicidal bravery...you have come to Death to have your lives snuffed!"
[20:42] <Alicia> "Silence, puppet," Alicia hefts Hell Striker and immediately moves to attack according to the plan, not wanting to waste any time while negative energy gnaws against their protections. "You are no Death, but a mere pawn!"
[20:43] <Kotono> OOC: Go ahead and go, you have a surprise round since you teleporte din on it.
06[20:45] * Alicia uses her boots to freeze time for an instant, buying her a moment to cast true strike as she refuses to let this go to chance before slicing her blade down in a vicious arc to shatter his scythe into shrapnel and kindling!
[20:45] <Alicia> roll 1d20+16 knowledge devotion
06[20:45] * Hatbot --> "Alicia rolls 1d20+16 knowledge devotion and gets 21." [1d20=5]
[20:46] <Alicia> roll 1d20+42 -14pa divine might 6th level arcane strike raging, sunder opposed roll
06[20:46] * Hatbot --> "Alicia rolls 1d20+42 -14pa divine might 6th level arcane strike raging, sunder opposed roll and gets 49." [1d20=7]
[20:47] <Kotono> roll 1d20+33
06[20:47] * Hatbot --> "Kotono rolls 1d20+33 and gets 50." [1d20=17]
[20:48] <Kotono> Death is too quick! His scythe comes up, parrying Alicia's massive smash!  A moment later, Latha charges in, her mace looking to shatter his body!
[20:49] <Kotono> roll 1d20+35
06[20:49] * Hatbot --> "Kotono rolls 1d20+35 and gets 44." [1d20=9]
[20:49] <Kotono> roll 1d8+25
06[20:49] * Hatbot --> "Kotono rolls 1d8+25 and gets 28." [1d8=3]
[20:49] <Alicia> OOC: holy?
[20:50] <Kotono> roll 2d6 der
06[20:50] * Hatbot --> "Kotono rolls 2d6 der and gets 8." [2d6=5, 3]
[20:50] <Kotono> Latha slams into it's body body, shattering bits of dust and motes of bone!  Pollyanna does the same, snapping off a storm of arrows from her safe position back and away!
[20:51] <Kotono> roll 1d20+36 (law devotion)
[20:51] <Kotono> roll 1d20+36 (law devotion)
06[20:51] * Hatbot --> "Kotono rolls 1d20+36 (law devotion) and gets 54." [1d20=18]
06[20:51] * Hatbot --> "Kotono rolls 1d20+36 (law devotion) and gets 51." [1d20=15]
[20:51] <Kotono> OOC: -2, dur.
[20:51] <Kotono> roll 1d20+29
06[20:51] * Hatbot --> "Kotono rolls 1d20+29 and gets 32." [1d20=3]
[20:51] <Kotono> roll 1d20+24
06[20:51] * Hatbot --> "Kotono rolls 1d20+24 and gets 33." [1d20=9]
[20:52] <Kotono> 12d6+56
06[20:52] * Hatbot --> "Kotono rolls 12d6+56 and gets 105." [12d6=5, 5, 6, 1, 2, 4, 6, 6, 5, 2, 5, 2]
[20:53] <Kotono> A hail of arrows nearly shreds apart the bony body, leaving only a few bits clinging to it's shawl! Antenora charges in, throwing everything she has to a strike on it's lantern!
[20:54] <Kotono> roll 1d20+32 (+2 charging, +1 flying, +4 two handed weapon, -4 PA, +2 GMW)
06[20:54] * Hatbot --> "Kotono rolls 1d20+32 (+2 charging, +1 flying, +4 two handed weapon, -4 PA, +2 GMW) and gets 52." [1d20=20]
[20:54] <Kotono> roll 1d20+33
06[20:54] * Hatbot --> "Kotono rolls 1d20+33 and gets 52." [1d20=19]
[20:54] <Alicia> OOC: !
[20:54] <Alicia> OOC: I forgot my +4 for a two handed weapon on my sunder attempt
[20:55] <Kotono> roll 2d8+50
06[20:55] * Hatbot --> "Kotono rolls 2d8+50 and gets 59." [2d8=3, 6]
[20:56] <Kotono> Antenora slams into the lantern hard...but it's not even chipped or broken! Her spear bounces right off it! OOC: Init.
[20:56] <Kotono> roll 1d20+6 death
06[20:56] * Hatbot --> "Kotono rolls 1d20+6 death and gets 22." [1d20=16]
[20:56] <Kotono> roll 1d20+5 Antenora
06[20:56] * Hatbot --> "Kotono rolls 1d20+5 Antenora and gets 8." [1d20=3]
[20:56] <Alicia> OOC: can I do damage on the scythe since I should've hit?
[20:56] <Kotono> OOC: Okay.
[20:56] <Alicia> roll 1d20+18 dispel magic on the scythe applies before damage
06[20:56] * Hatbot --> "Alicia rolls 1d20+18 dispel magic on the scythe applies before damage and gets 27." [1d20=9]
[20:56] <Alicia> roll 2d4+52+1d6+6d4
06[20:56] * Hatbot --> "Alicia rolls 2d4+52+1d6+6d4 and gets 81." [2d4=4, 1][1d6=4][6d4=4, 2, 2, 4, 4, 4]
[20:56] <Alicia> roll 2d6 if holy applies
06[20:56] * Hatbot --> "Alicia rolls 2d6 if holy applies and gets 7." [2d6=6, 1]
[20:57] <Alicia> OOC: +20 sorry, so 29 dispel check
[20:57] <Kotono> roll 1d20+8
06[20:57] * Hatbot --> "Kotono rolls 1d20+8 and gets 25." [1d20=17]
[20:57] <Alicia> roll 1d20+7 init
06[20:57] * Hatbot --> "Alicia rolls 1d20+7 init and gets 20." [1d20=13]
03[20:57] * Kotono changes topic to 'Latha(25)>Death(22)>Alicia(20)Antenora(8)'
[20:58] <Kotono> roll 1d20+7 Polly
06[20:58] * Hatbot --> "Kotono rolls 1d20+7 Polly and gets 14." [1d20=7]
03[20:58] * Kotono changes topic to 'Latha(25)>Death(22)>Alicia(20)>Pollyanna(14)>Antenora(8)'
[20:58] <Kotono> As this battle rages, Alicia slams her blade into the scythe! It snaps in two, fading away into negative energy! Death begins to laugh, as Latha bring her mace odwn for a massive series of blows!
[20:59] <Kotono> roll 1d20+30 (-5 PA)
[20:59] <Kotono> roll 1d20+25
06[20:59] * Hatbot --> "Kotono rolls 1d20+30 (-5 PA) and gets 37." [1d20=7]
06[20:59] * Hatbot --> "Kotono rolls 1d20+25 and gets 39." [1d20=14]
[20:59] <Kotono> roll 1d20+20
06[20:59] * Hatbot --> "Kotono rolls 1d20+20 and gets 28." [1d20=8]
[21:00] <Kotono> roll 2d8+470d6+
06[21:00] * Hatbot --> "Kotono rolls 2d8+470d6+ and gets Error: Check syntax." [2d8=7, ]
[21:00] <Kotono> roll 2d8+4d6+70
06[21:00] * Hatbot --> "Kotono rolls 2d8+4d6+70 and gets 95." [2d8=3, 6][4d6=6, 3, 3, 4]
[21:01] <Kotono> Death's body shatters apart under Latha's mace! For a dreadful moment, nothing happens but Death's shawl and lantern floating there, the latter shedding it's terrible light...OOC: Fort saves, al.
[21:01] <Kotono> roll 1d20+28 Antenora
06[21:01] * Hatbot --> "Kotono rolls 1d20+28 Antenora and gets 44." [1d20=16]
[21:01] <Alicia> roll 1d20+30 (+6 vs evil)
[21:02] <Kotono> roll 1d20+13 Polly (+2 heroism)
06[21:02] * Hatbot --> "Alicia rolls 1d20+30 (+6 vs evil) and gets 50." [1d20=20]
06[21:02] * Hatbot --> "Kotono rolls 1d20+13 Polly (+2 heroism) and gets 27." [1d20=14]
[21:02] <Kotono> roll 1d20+18 Latha
06[21:02] * Hatbot --> "Kotono rolls 1d20+18 Latha and gets 38." [1d20=20]
[21:04] <Kotono> The shawl and lantern hover in the air, but above you? Laughter echos! "Well done...only in ultimate death can my true power be seen!" Above, a fast skull-face appears, brown and black! A field of scythes spins around, enveloping the party, dancing and slicing at all of you and shielding the great skull face above! "See the visage of your oblivion and despair!"
[21:04] <Kotono> roll 6d6 ref saves for half on the field of scythes all around you and death.
06[21:04] * Hatbot --> "Kotono rolls 6d6 ref saves for half on the field of scythes all around you and death. and gets 24." [6d6=3, 4, 6, 3, 6, 2]
[21:04] <Alicia> roll 1d20+20 (+6 vs evil)
06[21:04] * Hatbot --> "Alicia rolls 1d20+20 (+6 vs evil) and gets 31." [1d20=11]
[21:04] <Kotono> OOC: Evil bonus applies here, yes.
[21:04] <Kotono> roll 1d20+22 Lath aref
06[21:04] * Hatbot --> "Kotono rolls 1d20+22 Lath aref and gets 42." [1d20=20]
[21:05] <Kotono> roll 1d20+21 evasion Polly
06[21:05] * Hatbot --> "Kotono rolls 1d20+21 evasion Polly and gets 27." [1d20=6]
[21:06] <Kotono> roll 1d20+30 Antenora
06[21:06] * Hatbot --> "Kotono rolls 1d20+30 Antenora and gets 41." [1d20=11]
[21:06] <Kotono> OOC: Polly takes full, rest takes half.
[21:06] <Kotono> The field of scythes draws wounds all over, cutting and ripping into each of you! OOC: Alicia.
[21:07] <Alicia> OOC: just to confirm, myself Anty and Latha surround the shawl/lantern, Polly's a little ways off horizontally, and there's a skull above us?
[21:07] <Kotono> OOC: About 20ft up, yes.
[21:07] <Kotono> OOC: Scythes all the fuck around.
[21:09] <Alicia> "Pollyanna, shoot a disjunction arrow at that skull!" Alicia calls to the archer as she attempts to destroy the lantern where Antenora failed!
[21:09] <Alicia> roll 1d20+42 -6pa divine might 6th level arcane strike
06[21:09] * Hatbot --> "Alicia rolls 1d20+42 -6pa divine might 6th level arcane strike and gets 47." [1d20=5]
[21:10] <Alicia> roll 2d4+46+1d6+6d6
06[21:10] * Hatbot --> "Alicia rolls 2d4+46+1d6+6d6 and gets 75." [2d4=4, 2][1d6=2][6d6=1, 6, 2, 6, 5, 1]
[21:10] <Alicia> roll 2d6 if holy applies
06[21:10] * Hatbot --> "Alicia rolls 2d6 if holy applies and gets 10." [2d6=6, 4]
[21:11] <Kotono> OOC: 1d100.
[21:11] <Alicia> roll 1d100
06[21:11] * Hatbot --> "Alicia rolls 1d100 and gets 14." [1d100=14]
[21:11] <Kotono> OOC: Oh wait lantern, nevermind.
[21:12] <Kotono> Alicia swings hard at the lantern...but even Hell-Striker fails to damage it, bouncing off it's green glowing frame harmlessly! Pollyanna draws back, firing a magical arrow right at the skull!
[21:12] <Kotono> roll 1d20+34
06[21:12] * Hatbot --> "Kotono rolls 1d20+34 and gets 44." [1d20=10]
[21:14] <Kotono> roll 1d20+20
06[21:14] * Hatbot --> "Kotono rolls 1d20+20 and gets 35." [1d20=15]
[21:14] <Kotono> Magic crackles around the skull, protections shattering under the disjoining arrow! OOC: Antenora's up.
[21:14] <Alicia> OOC: I have the rest of my full attack to play with
[21:14] <Kotono> OOC: Okay, if you wanna swing at the lantern again, go fo rit.
[21:15] <Alicia> Since the lantern can't be damaged, Alicia does the next best thing and tries to knock it away from its owner!
[21:15] <Alicia> roll 1d20+37 opposed roll for disarm
06[21:15] * Hatbot --> "Alicia rolls 1d20+37 opposed roll for disarm and gets 52." [1d20=15]
[21:16] <Kotono> The lantern is knocked flying away, it's green light leaving the party! OOC: I twas technically unattended.
[21:16] <Alicia> OOC: whoops
[21:16] <Alicia> roll 1d20+28 final attack on invisible death ghost for fun
06[21:16] * Hatbot --> "Alicia rolls 1d20+28 final attack on invisible death ghost for fun and gets 36." [1d20=8]
[21:17] <Alicia> roll 1d100 miss chance?
06[21:17] * Hatbot --> "Alicia rolls 1d100 miss chance? and gets 23." [1d100=23]
[21:17] <Alicia> roll 1d100 miss chance? I have blind fight
[21:17] <Kotono> OOC: Swinging at what? It's shawl or where it was or what?
06[21:17] * Hatbot --> "Alicia rolls 1d100 miss chance? I have blind fight and gets 29." [1d100=29]
[21:17] <Alicia> OOC: yeah, the shawl, sure, that's all that's left
[21:18] <Kotono> OOC: You can roll damage on the shawl if you like
[21:18] <Kotono> .
[21:19] <Alicia> roll 2d4+46+1d6+6d6
06[21:19] * Hatbot --> "Alicia rolls 2d4+46+1d6+6d6 and gets 71." [2d4=3, 4][1d6=1][6d6=2, 3, 3, 3, 1, 5]
[21:19] <Alicia> roll 2d6 if holy applies
06[21:19] * Hatbot --> "Alicia rolls 2d6 if holy applies and gets 4." [2d6=2, 2]
[21:19] <Kotono> The shawl is torn in two, obliterated! OOC: Antenora's up.
[21:19] <Kotono> Shielding her face with her arms and spear as the scythes whirl around, "Alicia?" Antenora calls intothe void all around you. "The skull now or what?"
[21:19] <Alicia> "The skull!" Alicia confirms, it being the only visible threat she can see now.
[21:20] <Kotono> Antenora charges forward, bringing her full holy power to bear!
[21:20] <Kotono> roll 1d20+33 (+2 charge, +4 FS, +8 smite, +2 GMW, -10 PA)
06[21:21] * Hatbot --> "Kotono rolls 1d20+33 (+2 charge, +4 FS, +8 smite, +2 GMW, -10 PA) and gets 42." [1d20=9]
[21:22] <Kotono> roll 2d8+2d6+76
06[21:22] * Hatbot --> "Kotono rolls 2d8+2d6+76 and gets 83." [2d8=1, 1][2d6=1, 4]
[21:22] <Kotono> roll 1d100 der I'm dumb today
06[21:22] * Hatbot --> "Kotono rolls 1d100 der I'm dumb today and gets 56." [1d100=56]
[21:23] <Kotono> Antenora charges forward, slamming her black spear into the skull, pushing past a shielding scythe and into it's bony form! It leaves a straight hole through it, bone shards raining down! OOC: Latha.
[21:23] <Kotono> "You will not escape!" She calls, racing forward to clobber it with her own mace!
[21:23] <Kotono> roll 1d20+30 (+2 charge, -7 PA)
06[21:23] * Hatbot --> "Kotono rolls 1d20+30 (+2 charge, -7 PA) and gets 35." [1d20=5]
[21:23] <Kotono> roll 1d8+39
06[21:23] * Hatbot --> "Kotono rolls 1d8+39 and gets 44." [1d8=5]
[21:24] <Alicia> OOC: holy?
[21:24] <Kotono> roll 2d6 I'm no tsure why I forget this so hard today
06[21:24] * Hatbot --> "Kotono rolls 2d6 I'm no tsure why I forget this so hard today and gets 10." [2d6=4, 6]
[21:24] <Kotono> roll 1d100 or this dur
06[21:24] * Hatbot --> "Kotono rolls 1d100 or this dur and gets 93." [1d100=93]
[21:24] <Kotono> With a fearsome battle cry in CElestial, Latha cracks the chin of the skull! Cracks run from where her mace hits, a solid blow felt all over! Meanwhile, the scythes continue to dance around you!
[21:25] <Kotono> roll 6d6 ref half
06[21:25] * Hatbot --> "Kotono rolls 6d6 ref half and gets 15." [6d6=1, 4, 6, 1, 1, 2]
[21:25] <Kotono> roll 1d20+30 Antenora
06[21:25] * Hatbot --> "Kotono rolls 1d20+30 Antenora and gets 33." [1d20=3]
[21:25] <Alicia> roll 1d20+26
06[21:25] * Hatbot --> "Alicia rolls 1d20+26 and gets 28." [1d20=2]
[21:25] <Kotono> roll 1d20+21 Polly evasion
06[21:25] * Hatbot --> "Kotono rolls 1d20+21 Polly evasion and gets 27." [1d20=6]
[21:25] <Kotono> roll 1d20+22 Latha
06[21:25] * Hatbot --> "Kotono rolls 1d20+22 Latha and gets 29." [1d20=7]
[21:25] <Kotono> OOC:Antenora half, everyone else full.
[21:26] <Kotono> As the scythes cut you apart, a dreadful wave of energy comes from the leering mouth of the giant skull-face!
[21:26] <Kotono> roll 1d20+24 CL check
06[21:26] * Hatbot --> "Kotono rolls 1d20+24 CL check and gets 32." [1d20=8]
[21:26] <Kotono> OOC: Latha immunes.
[21:27] <Kotono> Waves of utterly exhausting energy buffet everyone, reducing them to weary shells of themselves! OOC: Everyone but Latha is exhausted. OOC: Alicia.
06[21:30] * Alicia quivers under the sudden magically induced strain, but refuses to give up, the beneficial magic she has of her own surging through her and compelling her to fight on as she channels a spell of electrical fury into Hell Striker before hurling the blade up and through the skull in between her two friends in melee with it!
[21:31] <Alicia> roll 1d20+30 -9 pa divine might, 4th level arcane strike
06[21:31] * Hatbot --> "Alicia rolls 1d20+30 -9 pa divine might, 4th level arcane strike and gets 36." [1d20=6]
[21:31] <Alicia> roll 1d100
06[21:31] * Hatbot --> "Alicia rolls 1d100 and gets 7." [1d100=7]
[21:31] <Kotono> OOC: Hit. Good ide aon the dispel arrow, apparently. Bad luck on that.
[21:31] <Alicia> roll 1d100 blind fight
06[21:31] * Hatbot --> "Alicia rolls 1d100 blind fight and gets 94." [1d100=94]
[21:31] <Kotono> OOC: Carry on.
[21:31] <Alicia> roll 1d20+18 CL for moonbow
06[21:31] * Hatbot --> "Alicia rolls 1d20+18 CL for moonbow and gets 29." [1d20=11]
[21:31] <Kotono> OOC: Success. Barely.
[21:32] <Alicia> roll 2d4+49+2d6+1d6+1d8+4d4+27d6
06[21:32] * Hatbot --> "Alicia rolls 2d4+49+2d6+1d6+1d8+4d4+27d6 and gets 167." [2d4=2, 3][2d6=4, 3][1d6=4][1d8=6][4d4=3, 2, 2, 1][27d6=3, 2, 3, 3, 4, 4, 6, 4, 1, 5, 2, 2, 4, 4, 1, 3, 2, 1, 3, 3, 2, 3, 6, 6, 2, 4, 5]
[21:33] <Kotono> The electric blade cuts into death, slicing away part of it's bony jaw, leaving it dangling! The wound is deep, as Pollyanna wobbles in the air and fires more arrows!
[21:33] <Kotono> roll 1d20+33
06[21:33] * Hatbot --> "Kotono rolls 1d20+33 and gets 41." [1d20=8]
[21:33] <Kotono> roll 1d20+33
06[21:33] * Hatbot --> "Kotono rolls 1d20+33 and gets 52." [1d20=19]
[21:33] <Kotono> OOC: -1 more.
[21:34] <Kotono> roll 1d20+27
06[21:34] * Hatbot --> "Kotono rolls 1d20+27 and gets 43." [1d20=16]
[21:34] <Kotono> roll 1d20+22
06[21:34] * Hatbot --> "Kotono rolls 1d20+22 and gets 28." [1d20=6]
[21:34] <Kotono> roll 9d6+33
06[21:34] * Hatbot --> "Kotono rolls 9d6+33 and gets 64." [9d6=2, 4, 6, 6, 2, 2, 3, 3, 3]
[21:35] <Kotono> Death is perforated by force arrows, ripped into despite Pollyanna's exhaustion! Cracks spread all over it's face, holes made all over it! Antenora snarls in fury, feebly raising her spear to strike hard as she can!
[21:35] <Kotono> roll 1d20+30 (-3 exhausted, +8 smite, -2 PA)
06[21:35] * Hatbot --> "Kotono rolls 1d20+30 (-3 exhausted, +8 smite, -2 PA) and gets 34." [1d20=4]
[21:35] <Kotono> roll 1d20+21 (-3 exhausted, +4 FS  -2 PA)
06[21:35] * Hatbot --> "Kotono rolls 1d20+21 (-3 exhausted, +4 FS -2 PA) and gets 34." [1d20=13]
[21:36] <Kotono> roll 1d20+20 (+8 smite)
06[21:36] * Hatbot --> "Kotono rolls 1d20+20 (+8 smite) and gets 38." [1d20=18]
[21:36] <Kotono> roll 3d8+46
06[21:36] * Hatbot --> "Kotono rolls 3d8+46 and gets 61." [3d8=2, 6, 7]
[21:36] <Kotono> roll 4d6
06[21:36] * Hatbot --> "Kotono rolls 4d6 and gets 19." [4d6=2, 6, 5, 6]
[21:37] <Kotono> Glowing with holy power over her body, Antenora hits with the butt end of her spear, sending more cracks about as she wobbles in the air! Latha follows up, "We will not fall to you, Death! Life is far more important than embracing oblivion!"
[21:37] <Kotono> roll 1d20+28 (-7 PA)
06[21:37] * Hatbot --> "Kotono rolls 1d20+28 (-7 PA) and gets 39." [1d20=11]
[21:37] <Kotono> roll 1d20+23
06[21:37] * Hatbot --> "Kotono rolls 1d20+23 and gets 28." [1d20=5]
[21:37] <Kotono> roll 1d20+18
06[21:37] * Hatbot --> "Kotono rolls 1d20+18 and gets 19." [1d20=1]
[21:37] <Kotono> roll 1d8+39 ow
06[21:37] * Hatbot --> "Kotono rolls 1d8+39 ow and gets 44." [1d8=5]
[21:38] <Kotono> roll 2d6
06[21:38] * Hatbot --> "Kotono rolls 2d6 and gets 7." [2d6=5, 2]
[21:38] <Kotono> Death is rocked again, hard and harder! Scythes fly around even as the skull-face is battered like an immobile boxer!
[21:38] <Kotono> roll 6d6 ref half
06[21:38] * Hatbot --> "Kotono rolls 6d6 ref half and gets 21." [6d6=3, 3, 4, 3, 2, 6]
[21:38] <Kotono> roll 1d20+22 Latha
06[21:38] * Hatbot --> "Kotono rolls 1d20+22 Latha and gets 31." [1d20=9]
[21:38] <Kotono> roll 1d20+30 Antenora
06[21:38] * Hatbot --> "Kotono rolls 1d20+30 Antenora and gets 38." [1d20=8]
[21:38] <Alicia> roll 1d20+23
06[21:38] * Hatbot --> "Alicia rolls 1d20+23 and gets 27." [1d20=4]
[21:38] <Kotono> roll 1d20+20 Polly evasion
06[21:38] * Hatbot --> "Kotono rolls 1d20+20 Polly evasion and gets 38." [1d20=18]
[21:38] <Kotono> OOC: Latha and Antenora half, Polly none, Alicia full.
[21:39] <Kotono> OOC: Also, gah.
[21:39] <Kotono> roll 3d100 Antenora
06[21:39] * Hatbot --> "Kotono rolls 3d100 Antenora and gets 104." [3d100=23, 57, 24]
[21:39] <Kotono> roll 1d100 Latha
06[21:39] * Hatbot --> "Kotono rolls 1d100 Latha and gets 34." [1d100=34]
[21:39] <Kotono> OOC: Carry on.
[21:39] <Alicia> OOC: Latha has blind fight as well
[21:40] <Kotono> OOC: She hit anyway.
[21:40] <Kotono> With an overwhelming motion, Death attempts to bite Antenora in two!
[21:40] <Kotono> roll 1d20+24
06[21:40] * Hatbot --> "Kotono rolls 1d20+24 and gets 32." [1d20=8]
06[21:40] * Alicia is unable to channel any more spells into her blade now so has to do this the old fashioned way. Struggling upwards, she flies above the leering skull and brings Hell Striker downwards through its brow!
[21:41] <Kotono> OOC: It's not done yet, Alicia. The carry on was more for me outta reflex. <)_<
[21:41] <Alicia> roll 1d20+30 -10pa flanking divine might 3rd level arcane strike
06[21:41] * Hatbot --> "Alicia rolls 1d20+30 -10pa flanking divine might 3rd level arcane strike and gets 42." [1d20=12]
[21:41] <Alicia> OOC: oh, sorry
[21:41] <Kotono> roll 1d10+10 the -6 dex got Antenora there ow and she needs fort
06[21:41] * Hatbot --> "Kotono rolls 1d10+10 the -6 dex got Antenora there ow and she needs fort and gets 13." [1d10=3]
[21:42] <Kotono> roll 1d20+32 yeah her fort with Latha's aura is nuts
06[21:42] * Hatbot --> "Kotono rolls 1d20+32 yeah her fort with Latha's aura is nuts and gets 50." [1d20=18]
[21:42] <Kotono> OOC: Also one vile.
[21:42] <Alicia> OOC: isn't her AC also pretty nuts thanks to the aura?
[21:42] <Kotono> OOC: So it is. She's off the hook then.
[21:43] <Kotono> Antenora weaves out of the way, a spray of holy energy protecting her from being bitten in half! OOC: Alicia.
06[21:43] * Alicia is unable to channel any more spells into her blade now so has to do this the old fashioned way. Struggling upwards, she flies above the leering skull and brings Hell Striker downwards through its brow!
[21:43] <Alicia> roll 1d20+30 -10pa flanking divine might 3rd level arcane strike
06[21:43] * Hatbot --> "Alicia rolls 1d20+30 -10pa flanking divine might 3rd level arcane strike and gets 31." [1d20=1]
[21:44] <Kotono> Alicia closes in, but isn't able to land a solid blow on it! Pollyanna continues drawing arrows, coughing but still going in the darkness!
[21:44] <Kotono> roll 1d20+32
06[21:44] * Hatbot --> "Kotono rolls 1d20+32 and gets 42." [1d20=10]
[21:44] <Kotono> roll 1d20+32
06[21:44] * Hatbot --> "Kotono rolls 1d20+32 and gets 36." [1d20=4]
[21:44] <Kotono> roll 1d20+28
06[21:44] * Hatbot --> "Kotono rolls 1d20+28 and gets 38." [1d20=10]
[21:44] <Kotono> roll 1d20+23
06[21:44] * Hatbot --> "Kotono rolls 1d20+23 and gets 42." [1d20=19]
[21:44] <Kotono> roll 12d6+44
06[21:44] * Hatbot --> "Kotono rolls 12d6+44 and gets 91." [12d6=4, 6, 5, 2, 5, 4, 1, 3, 5, 6, 4, 2]
[21:45] <Kotono> Death is savagely torn apart again, entire skull face nearly crumbling under the assault! OOC: Antenora.
[21:45] <Alicia> Antenora does her best to finish it off, her spear flicking out to gouge more holes in its grimy bony surface!
[21:46] <Alicia> roll 1d20+28
06[21:46] * Hatbot --> "Alicia rolls 1d20+28 and gets 39." [1d20=11]
[21:46] <Alicia> roll 1d20+27 furious strike
06[21:46] * Hatbot --> "Alicia rolls 1d20+27 furious strike and gets 37." [1d20=10]
[21:46] <Alicia> roll 1d20+18
06[21:46] * Hatbot --> "Alicia rolls 1d20+18 and gets 27." [1d20=9]
[21:46] <Alicia> roll 1d20+13
06[21:46] * Hatbot --> "Alicia rolls 1d20+13 and gets 26." [1d20=13]
[21:46] <Kotono> OOC: Two hits.
[21:46] <Alicia> roll 2#1d100
06[21:46] * Hatbot --> "Alicia rolls 2#1d100 and gets 78." [2#1d100 = 55, 23]
[21:46] <Kotono> OOC: Two hits still.
[21:47] <Alicia> roll 2d8+28+2d6
06[21:47] * Hatbot --> "Alicia rolls 2d8+28+2d6 and gets 37." [2d8=3, 2][2d6=2, 2]
[21:48] <Kotono> Antenora lands a few minor injures, but can't find a decisive blow as the mocking skull continues to exist! Latha seeks to immediately remedy this!
[21:48] <Kotono> roll 1d20+26 (-9 PA)
06[21:48] * Hatbot --> "Kotono rolls 1d20+26 (-9 PA) and gets 34." [1d20=8]
[21:48] <Kotono> roll 1d20+21
06[21:48] * Hatbot --> "Kotono rolls 1d20+21 and gets 26." [1d20=5]
[21:48] <Kotono> roll 1d20+16
06[21:48] * Hatbot --> "Kotono rolls 1d20+16 and gets 26." [1d20=10]
[21:48] <Kotono> roll 1d8+43
06[21:48] * Hatbot --> "Kotono rolls 1d8+43 and gets 46." [1d8=3]
[21:49] <Kotono> The blow is a heavy one, smashing apart the bone-nose ridge, sending more bones flying! But yet it still lives! In the distance, one can hear agonies howlings, far away but very audible...OOC: Death is up.
[21:49] <Kotono> roll 6d6 scythes ref half
06[21:49] * Hatbot --> "Kotono rolls 6d6 scythes ref half and gets 23." [6d6=4, 2, 5, 2, 6, 4]
[21:49] <Kotono> roll 1d20+20 Polly evasion
06[21:49] * Hatbot --> "Kotono rolls 1d20+20 Polly evasion and gets 28." [1d20=8]
[21:49] <Alicia> roll 1d20+23 me
06[21:49] * Hatbot --> "Alicia rolls 1d20+23 me and gets 36." [1d20=13]
[21:49] <Kotono> roll 1d20+22 Latha
06[21:49] * Hatbot --> "Kotono rolls 1d20+22 Latha and gets 26." [1d20=4]
[21:49] <Alicia> roll 1d20+29 Anty
06[21:49] * Hatbot --> "Alicia rolls 1d20+29 Anty and gets 35." [1d20=6]
[21:50] <Kotono> OOC: Alicia and Antenora half, others full.
[21:50] <Kotono> This time, Death reaches out to try and bite Alicia!
[21:50] <Kotono> roll 1d20+24
06[21:50] * Hatbot --> "Kotono rolls 1d20+24 and gets 33." [1d20=9]
[21:50] <Kotono> OOC: AC?
[21:51] <Alicia> OOC: 38
[21:51] <Kotono> roll 2d100, I don't know why I keep forgetting this. I blame Merc.
06[21:51] * Hatbot --> "Kotono rolls 2d100, I don't know why I keep forgetting this. I blame Merc. and gets Error: Numeric values only." [2d100=69, 97]
[21:51] <Kotono> OOC: Dragon and sex? SCARY.
[21:51] <Kotono> As Alicia defends herself, the scythes carve more wounds on you, cutting and hacking away ,turning the darkness into a bloodfield! OOC: Alicia.
[21:52] <Alicia> "It's over now," Alicia declares with optimistic finality, Hell Striker plunging down and raking through bone with impunity!
[21:52] <Alicia> roll 1d20+40 -3pa bracers divine might 6th level arcane strike
06[21:52] * Hatbot --> "Alicia rolls 1d20+40 -3pa bracers divine might 6th level arcane strike and gets 60." [1d20=20]
[21:52] <Alicia> roll 1d20+40 -3pa bracers divine might 6th level arcane strike
06[21:52] * Hatbot --> "Alicia rolls 1d20+40 -3pa bracers divine might 6th level arcane strike and gets 47." [1d20=7]
[21:53] <Alicia> roll 1d20+35 -3pa bracers divine might 6th level arcane strike
06[21:53] * Hatbot --> "Alicia rolls 1d20+35 -3pa bracers divine might 6th level arcane strike and gets 43." [1d20=8]
[21:53] <Alicia> roll 1d20+30 -3pa bracers divine might 6th level arcane strike
06[21:53] * Hatbot --> "Alicia rolls 1d20+30 -3pa bracers divine might 6th level arcane strike and gets 48." [1d20=18]
[21:53] <Alicia> roll 1d20+40 -3pa bracers divine might 6th level arcane strike crit check
06[21:53] * Hatbot --> "Alicia rolls 1d20+40 -3pa bracers divine might 6th level arcane strike crit check and gets 46." [1d20=6]
[21:53] <Alicia> roll 1d20+30 -3pa bracers divine might 6th level arcane strike crit check
06[21:53] * Hatbot --> "Alicia rolls 1d20+30 -3pa bracers divine might 6th level arcane strike crit check and gets 35." [1d20=5]
[21:53] <Kotono> OOC: Lots of success there.
[21:53] <Alicia> roll 12d4+222+8d6+4d6+4d8+24d4
06[21:53] * Hatbot --> "Alicia rolls 12d4+222+8d6+4d6+4d8+24d4 and gets 377." [12d4=4, 4, 2, 1, 4, 4, 1, 1, 1, 2, 4, 4][8d6=3, 4, 2, 5, 5, 2, 1, 4][4d6=2, 3, 3, 5][4d8=5, 8, 4, 5][24d4=1, 4, 3, 2, 1, 2, 1, 4, 1, 4, 1, 4, 1, 1, 2, 2, 3, 4, 4, 4, 4, 2, 3, 4]
[21:55] <Kotono> With an finality, Death's face breaks apart! A howling scream is heard from horizon to horizon! "This is impossible...you can't kill DEATH!!...!!!!" With a burst the skull rots away into black smoke, choking the air around you. Closer now, you can hear mournful, agonized howlings... OOC: Free act.
06[21:56] * Alicia looks around for the light of the green lantern. "Lets grab the lantern and get out of here," she suggests grimly, knowing that when her skin turns back to normal instead of green she's going to be really feeling the fatigue.
[21:56] <Kotono> The lantern drifts below, seen like a hazy bit of light from far away.
[21:56] <Kotono> "We need to hurry, more are coming," Latha says, "Our wounds are not insignifigant."
[21:57] <Alicia> "Come on," Alicia urges, flying down to grab the lantern and stuff it in the portable hole.
[21:57] <Kotono> OOC: Make a fort save as you do so.
[21:57] <Alicia> roll 1d20+30 (+6 if Latha remains close enough and it's evil)
06[21:57] * Hatbot --> "Alicia rolls 1d20+30 (+6 if Latha remains close enough and it's evil) and gets 40." [1d20=10]
[21:58] <Kotono> Alicia feels weak on handling the lantern, but gets it into her hole fast! LAtha takes there hands, "Back tothe Prime!" With that, the world shifts!
[21:58] <Kotono> roll 5d100
06[21:58] * Hatbot --> "Kotono rolls 5d100 and gets 244." [5d100=55, 32, 51, 50, 56]
[21:58] <Kotono> roll 1d9
06[21:58] * Hatbot --> "Kotono rolls 1d9 and gets 1." [1d9=1]
[21:59] <Kotono> You appear on small island, only the size of Alicia's house or so. It's dominated by a stone momument in the center, but is otherwise lightly grassy. The sea surrounds it completely.
06[22:00] * Alicia wonders why they always arrive at sea when they do this. "Good job everyone," she congratulates the group, blinking a moment and going to examine the monument.
[22:01] <Kotono> Antenora rubs her bleeding arm, wounds mending. "It's a start."  OOC: Lay on hands, full.
[22:02] <Kotono> The stone monument is a slab of stone jutting out of the soil. Written on it in faded letters of Common, "Naygon."
[22:02] <Alicia> "Anyone ever heard of Naygon?" Alicia asks, vaguely curious as to why someone would put a monument way out here.
[22:02] <Kotono> OOC: You can make K:R if you like.
[22:03] <Kotono> roll 1d20+13
06[22:03] * Hatbot --> "Kotono rolls 1d20+13 and gets 22." [1d20=9]
[22:03] <Kotono> roll 1d20+23
06[22:03] * Hatbot --> "Kotono rolls 1d20+23 and gets 38." [1d20=15]
[22:03] <Kotono> roll 1d20+15
06[22:03] * Hatbot --> "Kotono rolls 1d20+15 and gets 35." [1d20=20]
[22:03] <Alicia> roll 1d20+16
06[22:03] * Hatbot --> "Alicia rolls 1d20+16 and gets 25." [1d20=9]
[22:04] <Kotono> "Naygon...It's a warped form of Dagon, Abyssial Lord of the 89th layer." Latha kneels before it, before raising her mace. "Master of forbidden and vile lore."
06[22:06] * Alicia grimaces, looking for any lingering evil auras or magic here, her eyes glowing blue as she does so.
[22:07] <Alicia> roll 1d20+26 spellcraft
06[22:07] * Hatbot --> "Alicia rolls 1d20+26 spellcraft and gets 37." [1d20=11]
[22:09] <Alicia> "The taint of evil still lingers, and I can sense necromantic magic here as well," Alicia remarks uncomfortably. "It descends beneath the surface... we should come back to investigate later, but for now we should return to Balmuria."
[22:09] <Kotono> "Let's go home then," Antenora says, "Though I admit were the circumstances not what they were, I would like to eradicate this on the spot."
[22:11] <Alicia> "Tempting, but it may be more fruitful if we see where it leads, we're just in the best shape to pursue it," Alicia suggests, gathering everyone together and teleporting back to Elle's shop.
[22:11] <Alicia> roll 1d100
06[22:11] * Hatbot --> "Alicia rolls 1d100 and gets 16." [1d100=16]
[22:11] <Alicia> *not in the best shape
[22:11] <Kotono> OOC: Okay, pause there
<Steph> I might have made a terrible mistake