News:

Populated by the admins and moderators of your other favorite sites!

Main Menu

Betas, Free Games, Offers, etc

Started by Merc, April 20, 2012, 12:15:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Merc

http://download.reprisaluniverse.com/

Free game (for the next 8 or so hours anyway) called Reprisal. It's an isometric pixel style RTS, the chiptune music seems nice. Didn't seem anything super special, but it's a free game if someone likes it. =)

<Cidward> God willing, we'll all meet in Buttquest 2: The Quest for More Butts.

Merc

GOG is having a summer sale this weekend today.

It does have some nice deals like the D&D pack, and others.

Merc

TERA (The Exiled Realm of Arborea) Online, a korean 'freemium' MMO, is having a test/promotion where they will instantly level up one character created this weekend to level 58 (max level is 60) on monday.

So if someone's interested in trying an MMO's end game without a lot of the level grinding, there you go.

Dracos

Shantae 2 is currently free on ios as a kickstarter promotion.
Well, Goodbye.

Brian

http://www.thedarkmod.com/posts/free-standalone-tdm-2-0-now-available/

Edit: Though, it seems to be down, right now....  Basically, a free-to-play Thief clone for those that feel 3 and the upcoming 4 aren't true to the game's roots.
I handle other fanfic authors Nanoha-style.  Grit those teeth!  C&C incoming!
Prepare to be befriended!

~exploding tag~

Brian

Onigiri gifted me the WB Humble Bundle, but I had some of the games already.  This time, each game has a separate Steam code instead of all being in one bundle.  What does that mean?  Extra games!  If you don't want the bundle, but do want one of these games, let me know what you want!  Here are the games that are up:

Batman™: Arkham Asylum GOTY
Scribblenauts Unlimited
Batman™: Arkham City GOTY

~exploding tag~

Dracos

I'll take 'em all.

Good way to replace the batman games I no longer possess.
Well, Goodbye.

Brian

SOLD!  To the Draconid in the aura of absolute evil.

For you, and you alone, I demand an in-person meeting to exchange codes.

No, wait.  That'd be crazily inconvenient.

A digital courier will be arranged.

~exploding tag~

Iron Dragoon

In the same vein as Brian, I have a steam copy of Awesomenauts I can hand off. And 11 steam trading card things.
This is not the greatest post in the world, no... this is just a tribute.

Merc

Carcassone for Android is free today from Amazon. Normally $5.

FYI: It's a board game, involving tile placement, area control, and meeples (little wooden men figures). Except, y'know, as an Android app.

Kaldrak

Quote from: Brian on December 10, 2013, 08:51:56 PM
Steam is doing some chain-letter like gimmick, I think?  We should be able to trade links in this thread, so here's mine:

It's for a free $20 steam gift card!

Goodness it's been a long time since I've been on here....

Edit: Nevermind. Apparently steamgifts.org is an annoying survey site/possible scam thing. Steamgifts.com is the legitimate steam site. Someone sent me the link and I sent it to Brian without checking it out. Sorry bout that.
"Do what you want to do. Do what you like doing. Write the stories you want to see written and give other people the same courtesy. That is all that is important."

Dracos

Well, Goodbye.

Dracos

Well, Goodbye.

Iron Dragoon

I have a copy of Payday 2 I am willing to gift to someone. Hit me up in IRC or PM me.
This is not the greatest post in the world, no... this is just a tribute.

Dracos

According to Nintendo, the way to download The Legend of Zelda: Four Swords Anniversary Edition is fairly simple: "Just go to Nintendo eShop on your Nintendo 3DS or 2DS from Thursday, Jan 30, at 9am (PST) until Sunday, Feb 2, at 11:59pm (PST) to download the game for free!"

--

Warning: You might have to fight through 15 minutes of new system crap that they've tossed in during the last month since I bought shit from them :P
Well, Goodbye.