News:

I have a dream that one day, men will be punched in the face not for the color of their skin, but for the awful content of their character.

Main Menu

Betas, Free Games, Offers, etc

Started by Merc, April 20, 2012, 12:15:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DY

So, I have an extra beta key for Elder Scrolls Online for this weekend, starts Friday. If anyone wants it let me know and I'll send you the key.
My name is Vash the Stampede. I have been a hunter of peace who chases the mayfly known as love for many, many moons now. There is no rest for me in my search for peace. I meditate diligently every morning. The subjects are life and love. I quit after 3 seconds.

Merc

I have an extra one as well if more than one person is interested.
<Cidward> God willing, we'll all meet in Buttquest 2: The Quest for More Butts.

Merc

Not sure how much interest there would be in this, but apparently groupon sometimes has deals for card/board games. Who knew?

Game in question is the DC Deck Building game, which is a pretty fun deckbuilder for people that might like games like Dominion. Or just DC superheroes/villains in general.

Jason_Miao

GOG has a sale where you vote for preselected selected groups of games to get discounts: winner gets 75% off, losers are 60% off.

It's on day 2 atm. 

Dracos

Well, Goodbye.

Merc

The current humble bundle deal is themed flying and one of the games is Guns of Icarus. I figured I'd toss a link to them, as it's a multiplayer game that we could all possibly play on an SR game night one week.

https://www.humblebundle.com/

It ends in 6 hours (11am PST/2pm EST), so there's not exactly a lot of warning in this post, though hopefully people that wanted to chip into this bundle were already aware of it since it's been on for a while and humble bundle's been mentioned plenty of times before in the past in this thread.

Iron Dragoon

Quote from: Merc on May 22, 2014, 08:47:04 AM
The current humble bundle deal is themed flying and one of the games is Guns of Icarus. I figured I'd toss a link to them, as it's a multiplayer game that we could all possibly play on an SR game night one week.

https://www.humblebundle.com/

It ends in 6 hours (11am PST/2pm EST), so there's not exactly a lot of warning in this post, though hopefully people that wanted to chip into this bundle were already aware of it since it's been on for a while and humble bundle's been mentioned plenty of times before in the past in this thread.

I snagged it.
This is not the greatest post in the world, no... this is just a tribute.

Dracos

Snagged.  Sounded Co-opish.  I'm down for team vs team.
Well, Goodbye.

Iron Dragoon

This is not the greatest post in the world, no... this is just a tribute.

Jason_Miao

GOG is running a "flash deals" event where they deeply discount games for a few hours.  Some well-regarded classics are part of the lineup (As of this post, Master of Orion 1+2 and Total Annilation are on sale for $1.50 for <3 hrs).

I'm not the sort of person who is going to camp a webpage to save a few bucks, but if any of you are, perhaps this is your event.

Ebiris

nothing to see here

Merc

The Sims 2 Ultimate Collection can be picked up free from Origin up through July 31st:
http://help.ea.com/en/article/how-to-get-the-sims-2-ultimate-collection/

Jason_Miao

Merc

Not games per se, but here are some coupons for the Half-Price Books store this week: Link

Coupons are:
40% Off (Today, Nov 11)
20% Off (Nov 12-13)
30% Off (Nov 14-15)
50% Off (Sunday, Nov 16)

They have some video games, DVDs, roleplaying games and even board games (I picked up Pandemic for $20 today).

Jason_Miao

GOG has mount & blade for free for limited time, The Witcher 2 if you log in every day and click a banner for 7 days running, and various package deals every 40 minutes.