News:

"Destiny Challenged us and so we chose to end the world.  There was nothing to regret.  Nothing."

Main Menu

The Gossip Board mk 2

Started by Anastasia, June 01, 2012, 01:47:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Yuthirin

Alright. Gonna sell the shirt then. I'll likely have IA up all the time.
What if they're not stars at all? What if the night sky is full of titanic far-off lidless eyes, staring in all directions across eternity?

Anastasia

Reviewing sheets one by one.

Merc

Blooded one is LA+1? What book is it from?

I'm a little scared you got a nymph to kiss you.

Could you list the components of your total AC somewhere?

Looks good. AC is just a tad too high for my tastes, as I'm trying to keep optimization down a bit. On the other hand, magic items will be scarce and generally not for purchase, so this'll fix itself sooner or later.
<Afina> Imagine a tiny pixie boot stamping on a devil's face.
<Afina> Forever.

<Yuthirin> Afina, giant parasitic rainbow space whale.
<IronDragoon> I mean, why not?

Anastasia

Yuth

I presume your saves aren't final? They have a giant FIX by them.

Jump in skills is unfinished or misaligned.

Rest of it looks good. This is the first time I've ran a fully focused psionic character, so we'll see how it goes.
<Afina> Forever.

Anastasia

Iddy

Your rapidshot attack routine is wrong. It should be 9/9/4, not 9/4/4. Rapidshot grants the bonus attack at your full base attack bonus.

Nice character image.

Everything looks fine otherwise.
<Afina> Forever.

Anastasia

Cid

Your initiative is wrong. Brains over Brawn applies to initiative, as initiatve is considered a dexterity check. So your init should be dex+improved init+int for a total of +11.

Looks good otherwise.
<Afina> Forever.

Anastasia

Zeph

Your html is feats is fucked up. You'll know it when you see it.

I'm assuming skills isn't done yet?

You look mostly fine, but I'll need to fine-tooth comb yours since I know you were having some problems. No big - learning is fine and gestalt takes some time.
<Afina> Forever.

Yuthirin

Gestalt took me over a year to properly work out in my head!
What if they're not stars at all? What if the night sky is full of titanic far-off lidless eyes, staring in all directions across eternity?

Merc

Quote from: Anastasia on June 04, 2012, 10:03:28 PMBlooded one is LA+1? What book is it from?
It's from Unapproachable East.

QuoteI'm a little scared you got a nymph to kiss you.
Morana is a very pretty half-orc! Also, who's to say the nymph kissed Morana first? Morana surely grabbed a shy nymph, brought her in for a kiss and eventually the nymph got into it!

QuoteCould you list the components of your total AC somewhere?
*points to chargen spoiler box* It's there for a reason, along with all my other chargen info, Dune! For your benefit! Use it! =p

QuoteLooks good. AC is just a tad too high for my tastes, as I'm trying to keep optimization down a bit. On the other hand, magic items will be scarce and generally not for purchase, so this'll fix itself sooner or later.
I was optimizing AC over damage/other stuff as I was going for a tank though concept-wise, who stays alive to give commands to the others to help them survive as well. That said, I can always toss a falchion in her hands and ditch the shield if you'd like. Though then I have leftover cash, and I was trying to end up at exactly 0gp!
<Cidward> God willing, we'll all meet in Buttquest 2: The Quest for More Butts.

Anastasia

Go ahead and keep the AC for now, we'll see how it goes.
<Afina> Forever.

Sierra

Fixed sheet. Also decided to be a specialized wizard for the extra spells/day since I was basically specialized already by virtue of ignoring whole schools.

Yuthirin

Nice, Cid!

My sheet should be fixed. Went Fighter-side for BAB and saves. Nobody will expect the caster dude to have good fort saves.

Iron Dragoon

Quote from: Anastasia on June 04, 2012, 10:13:07 PM
Iddy

Your rapidshot attack routine is wrong. It should be 9/9/4, not 9/4/4. Rapidshot grants the bonus attack at your full base attack bonus.

Nice character image.

Everything looks fine otherwise.

Done. Made some purchase changes. Hopefully be more utilitarian with them.
This is not the greatest post in the world, no... this is just a tribute.

Yuthirin

Quote from: Anastasia on June 04, 2012, 10:08:00 PM
This is the first time I've ran a fully focused psionic character, so we'll see how it goes.

I expect to have slightly less utility than the party wizard, but more vesatility with what I've got.

Anastasia

Zeph, as I count, you have about 37 or so SP (give or take a few) spent in skills, when you have 65 total.
<Afina> Forever.

Anastasia

Okay Cid, what particular theme are you going for with your spells?
<Afina> Forever.