News:

"Our arrogance is our power."

Main Menu

Loot, expenses and other thing

Started by Anastasia, June 19, 2012, 11:33:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anastasia

Quote from: Zephyrus on July 04, 2012, 04:52:49 PM
I'm not even going to bother claiming my share since my internet pooped out.

Up to you guys, though with how people miss sessions/have net problems, I don't think it's fair to penalize players like that.

Anyway, the 2300 GP was assuming selling everything but Fiora's 6 doses. If Thyan is keeping half of his share (3 doses), that reduces the party take to 2108.34 gold to be divvied up how you guys see fit. Have this done before we start and sheets updated, okay?
<Afina> Imagine a tiny pixie boot stamping on a devil's face.
<Afina> Forever.

<Yuthirin> Afina, giant parasitic rainbow space whale.
<IronDragoon> I mean, why not?

Anastasia

Quote from: Iron Dragoon on July 04, 2012, 01:44:05 PM
Thyan, being the pragmatic survivalist, would sell about half and keep the rest, and try to find out how to properly use it for healing stuffs.

Knowledge: Nature covers plants. So that skill would let you know what you could do with it. Heal checks can be attempted untrained, so the poison removing bonus would give you a decent check there even untrained. It doesn't take any knowledge to eat the herb, so that function can be used without difficulty. If you wanna study how to use herbs and the like to heal, that's fine and it could be interesting. I'd recommend dropping a few skill ranks into Heal, both to represent this and to give you a decent total modifier for it. Also, you may find it worthwhile to pick up a healer's kit from the SRD. It's limited uses, but fairly cheap and offers a +2 circumstance bonus to heal checks.

As a further note, if you're interested in Heal ranks, it's a class skill for Ranger. I'd let you retrain a few skill ranks into that at next level up if you're interested.
<Afina> Forever.

Yuthirin

Quote from: Anastasia on July 10, 2012, 06:32:41 PM
Quote from: Zephyrus on July 04, 2012, 04:52:49 PM
I'm not even going to bother claiming my share since my internet pooped out.

Up to you guys, though with how people miss sessions/have net problems, I don't think it's fair to penalize players like that.

Anyway, the 2300 GP was assuming selling everything but Fiora's 6 doses. If Thyan is keeping half of his share (3 doses), that reduces the party take to 2108.34 gold to be divvied up how you guys see fit. Have this done before we start and sheets updated, okay?

That's 527.085 gold divided evenly among the remaining characters. If you didn't keep yer herbs, be puttin' that on her sheety-thing there.

EDIT: THIS IS ALL WRONG
What if they're not stars at all? What if the night sky is full of titanic far-off lidless eyes, staring in all directions across eternity?

Yuthirin

The correct amount gained by everyone is 585.65.

Thyan gains 351.39

Fiora gains nothing, but keeps her herbs. She may sell them at a later date if she wants.
What if they're not stars at all? What if the night sky is full of titanic far-off lidless eyes, staring in all directions across eternity?

Anastasia

Astral loot

Heap of platinum coins
Garlic smelling dagger
<Afina> Forever.

Iron Dragoon

Tried to appraise the platinum:

> roll d20 Appraise
<Kobot> Iddy rolled d20 Appraise --> [ 1d20=14 ]{14}
This is not the greatest post in the world, no... this is just a tribute.

Anastasia

Platinum coins:

These coins were minted in the 'Arganian Empire', which doesn't ring any bells. They look like pure platinum but Thyan can't accurately appraise them. They're worth a lot at least, that he's sure of.
<Afina> Forever.

Yuthirin

Looks like we'll actually have to lug them around until we can find someone to value them. Platinum is obnoxiously valuable.

Zephyrus

And then our merry band will be obnoxiously rich?

Yuthirin

Probably not. I doubt Ko's gonna drop a million gold on us with those DCs. We'd have to pull off some epic combo of clever roleplaying and unbelievably amazing rolls.

Anastasia

That isn't to say the coins aren't worth a decent hunk of money, at least.
<Afina> Forever.

Yuthirin

Oh right, of course, but we're likely not rich enough to retire from ADVENTURING.

Anastasia

Besides, your patron would haunt your dreams.
<Afina> Forever.

Yuthirin

There is that, yes. She'd probably frown mightily at us until we got moving again.

Sierra

Roll for ID on dagger:

<Iris> roll 1d20+15 yep, here it is
* Hatbot --> "Iris rolls 1d20+15 yep, here it is and gets 22."12 [1d20=7]