News:

"It occured to me while drunk, so it must have been genius."

Main Menu

Guild Wars 2 & Soulriders

Started by Merc, July 23, 2012, 12:12:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Brian

So ... why exactly do you want to play with him?
I handle other fanfic authors Nanoha-style.  Grit those teeth!  C&C incoming!
Prepare to be befriended!

~exploding tag~

Merc

Jade Quarry's a full server, so can't transfer characters there. I could try to delete all the characters I made and start over there...but meh, we said Tarnished Coast, and that's where I'm at.

Given that Jade Quarry was a target server for a lot of WvW guilds from early on, I'm assuming that's why he picked that. If that's the case, I hope no guild takes him! =p
<Cidward> God willing, we'll all meet in Buttquest 2: The Quest for More Butts.

Brian

Well, I'll be joining you on Tarnished Coast, then.

Edit: Or, evidently, actually be playing on Henge of Denravi, it seems....

~exploding tag~

Merc

*laughs* Looks like we're all getting split up.

We can all still play together through the contact list and guest system, at least, just won't be doing WvWvW together.

Brian

Yeah, I couldn't care less about WvW, unfortunately. >_>;

The fact that it seems the hardcores have already chosen a single server tells me it's going to be competitive enough I really wouldn't enjoy it.  So I'm just going to pretend it doesn't exist.

~exploding tag~

Merc

I edited the first post for server info and account contact info (just mine right now).

Post yours if you want to be added.

tabyk

As an individual holding a long and proven record of skill suckage at PvP and WvWvW environments, I am happily settled in on Tarnished Coast.   
"ZenCrafters!  Total enlightenment... in about an hour."

Merc

This game could keep me entertained on it's jumping puzzles alone.

Dracos

I got it installed.

I'm on some random server until Henge opens up.  Then I shall Henge and ruin Iruka-sensei's day.
Well, Goodbye.

Merc

So your first character will be a blonde human or norn Mesmer called Naruko-chan? =p

Merc

Dead of Winter is the goddamn hardest personal storyline quest ever.

EDIT:

Okay, this quest is fucking ridiculous. About halfway in, there is a veteran risen abomination that has two abilities, Frenzy and Regeneration. I can't kite it, because it regenerates faster than I can hurt it while kiting. I can't melee it, because it can kill me in 2-3 shots because of frenze. Advice on the web is to try to use the environment to kill it (there's a room right before it where spikes occassionally rise up from the ground and spear you if you're standing in a trapped spot), but the thing kills me before the environment can kill it, then it runs out of the room and heals up.

What the hell?

This is obnoxiously hard.

EDIT the second! Laggy is awesome. =D

JonBob

Obligatory post to mention that GW2 is releasing new (temporary) Living Story content. If you were around for the Karka stuff, it's like that, but only sticks around for like 2 weeks. The highlights of this new release (Bazaar of the Four Winds) is new armor skins, new crafting material to help make Celestial exotic armor/weapons and a fairly cool new area.