News:

Game for the gaming god; co-op for the entertainment couch!

Main Menu

Scheduling

Started by Sierra, November 28, 2012, 10:42:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sierra

That works.

Eb/Cor?

EDIT: should note Friday probably best if possible because by then I know what Steph's been up to (likely more unfinished business on her end than on yours).

Corwin

<Steph> I might have made a terrible mistake

Ebiris

Public holiday on Friday represent.

I have to make a couple of hours for Dune's game but that's usually about over by the time you get home from work so it evens out?

Sierra

Works. I can't vouch for how long we'll run, kinda depends on where Steph ends up Thursday and how likely you guys are to find her quickly, but we'll see.

Ebiris

Steph! Stop fucking around with your new friends and come find your old friends!

Carthrat

But but but I want to bring you lots of outsider corpses. You like outsider corpses, right? Right?

You've always liked them more than me, and my puny 1HD frame. It's like years of hard living and training mean nothing, in the end. When you're dead, you're just another skeleton. The flesh and bone that can stop bullet before it touches the heart are suddenly weak as clay!

I don't know what it's going to take to get you to notice me. Maybe becoming a proper demon is the only way.
[19:14] <Annerose> Aww, mouth not outpacing brain after all?
[19:14] <Candide> My brain caught up

Corwin

No, that path leads to hate and murder.

Carthrat

Then I'm already there!

Ebiris

Outsider corpses are worthless when I don't have any black onyx, I need my living outsider pal!

Carthrat

Not sure I'll be around next week.

Sierra

That's okay because I definitely won't be around next weekend.

Sierra

The fucking cat has a fucking Saturday vet appointment because he doesn't know what's fucking good for him and once again I can't wrangle him into a box without parental backup. This likely means no session the 31st god fucking dammit.

EDIT: I'll try and arrange more stuff to happen individually just so we don't totally lose momentum and all that but too pissed off to think about it right now.

Corwin

Hang in there! Individual stuff is fine, we'll keep momentum alive!

Sierra

Eb/Cor: could the two of you determine which day next week you'd prefer for dryad resurrection stuff? It doesn't really matter to me, I should be around every day but Monday, so just point me towards whichever day we won't get in the way of Dunegame.

Ebiris