News:

"Destiny Challenged us and so we chose to end the world.  There was nothing to regret.  Nothing."

Main Menu

Share the music

Started by KLSymph, January 01, 2014, 03:12:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

KLSymph

Kaldrak

In somewhat chronological order, but missing the songs before, between, and after, I present my absolute favorite songs from the Hamilton musical.

My Shot

Right Hand Man

Guns and Ships

Yorktown

Non-Stop

It's historical rap! Give it a shot. :P
"Do what you want to do. Do what you like doing. Write the stories you want to see written and give other people the same courtesy. That is all that is important."

Dracos

Huh.  Kinda wanna see that now.
Well, Goodbye.

Kaldrak

Quote from: Dracos on March 08, 2017, 03:32:29 AM
Huh.  Kinda wanna see that now.

Me too!

Sadly, Hamilton tickets are expeenssiiive.
"Do what you want to do. Do what you like doing. Write the stories you want to see written and give other people the same courtesy. That is all that is important."

Rukatin

I'm going to need your signature for the metric ton of whoop-ass you're about to receive.

"A 'Cult'? Such disrespect for other people's beliefs."
"You enslave minds!"
"And I believe that's okay."

KLSymph

Rukatin

Don't have a specific song, but recently I've been getting hooked on Sabaton. German (I think) Metal group that sing songs about wars and glorious battle. The Whole album they have dedicated to WWII is the shit.
I'm going to need your signature for the metric ton of whoop-ass you're about to receive.

"A 'Cult'? Such disrespect for other people's beliefs."
"You enslave minds!"
"And I believe that's okay."

KLSymph

thepanda

KLSymph

Ranma_007

I would second the music from Hamilton. Saw it last week - it was fairly incredible. Best Broadway show I've ever seen.

If you have Amazon Prime and a Echo, you can say, "Alexa, play the soundtrack from Hamilton", and there you go, since it's on Prime for free.

Ranma_007

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FM7MFYoylVs <-- Something Just Like This, by The Chainsmokers & Coldplay; I have this on loop, and it's awesome.

KLSymph

Oogway Ascends performed on cello and piano by The Piano Guys.