News:

Because we're grown ups now, and its our turn to decide what that means.

Main Menu

Share the music

Started by KLSymph, January 01, 2014, 03:12:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

KLSymph

KLSymph

KLSymph

Anastasia

<Afina> Imagine a tiny pixie boot stamping on a devil's face.
<Afina> Forever.

<Yuthirin> Afina, giant parasitic rainbow space whale.
<IronDragoon> I mean, why not?

KLSymph

KLSymph

Anastasia

Guilty Gear X - Awe of She. GGX had one of the great all time soundtracks, knocked almost every one out of the park.

I also need to post here more. I have a bad habit of getting sidetracked on youtube when I go for links for this.
<Afina> Forever.

Dracos

Hah, awe of she was great back in the day :)
Well, Goodbye.

JohnFernandez

Quote from: KLSymph on January 01, 2014, 03:12:02 AM
I like to link to interesting music, but rather than dump all those YouTube links in the Post of the Day topic, I think it's better to start a sparkling new dedicated thread.

To open the new year, let's have something upbeat: Daft Punk Medley, by Pentatonix

It would be great if everyone would post descriptive links (including title and artist at minimum), and not just paste YouTube addresses, so that we know what we're going to see.  For those who don't, I recommend shunning.

I think that you are right. I also love interesting music and this forum has helped me to reach to it. The name of the artist and the song should be on the description because the user would know whether to listen to it or not.

KLSymph

Glad you're enjoying the thread, JohnFernandez.

Here's Aqua Vistas, from Ecco the Dolphin (Sega CD).

Anastasia

Alas, ended up being a spammer. Updated his profile with a spam website link and advertisement.

Didn't ping the normal lists and signs but that seals it. There's really no need to include a link to advertise testosterone boosters on SR.
<Afina> Forever.

KLSymph