News:

"Destiny Challenged us and so we chose to end the world.  There was nothing to regret.  Nothing."

Main Menu

Share the music

Started by KLSymph, January 01, 2014, 03:12:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

KLSymph

KLSymph

Anastasia

You're Not Alone: Final Fantasy 9. About the only track from the game I like, but it's solid.
<Afina> Imagine a tiny pixie boot stamping on a devil's face.
<Afina> Forever.

<Yuthirin> Afina, giant parasitic rainbow space whale.
<IronDragoon> I mean, why not?

KLSymph

But FF9 had so many great tracks... or maybe I'm biased because it was the second FF I ever played.

Pixel Party, by Vexento.

Anastasia

Trails Into Reverie: Stand Up Again And Again (Lloyd Route Battle Theme)

Whatever else I can say about Trails, but the music game is always on point.
<Afina> Forever.

KLSymph

KLSymph

Happy New Year! Also, happy ten year anniversary of this thread, two posts a month every month! And I only messed up the schedule a handful of times!

Back when I started I held off on posting Touhou and OCRemix songs since that was too easy, but I guess I might as well relax that restriction at this point, so here:

Sen no Yukari from Yonder Voice. Piano and vocal arrangement of Necrofantasia, from Touhou Youyoumu ~ Perfect Cherry Blossom.

Hope you all have a great 2024!

Anastasia

Trails Through Daybreak: Resonance Of Ray A great track from an upcoming Trails game. Again, series is always on point with music.

Also congratulations on ten years. I just link whatever video game music catches my fancy, for what it's worth.
<Afina> Forever.

KLSymph

Guess I'll also relax my rule of avoiding repeating artists a bit more.

Delicious, by Monkey Majik.

Anastasia

<Afina> Forever.

Dracos

Well, Goodbye.

KLSymph

For clarity, Dracos's song in the previous post is "Start Lifting Dumbbells, and Your Life Will Change" by Triple-Q, a remix of "Onegai Muscle" (Dumbbell Nan Kilo Moteru?) by Ai Fairouz and Kaito Ishikawa with "Life Will Change" (Persona 5) by Shoji Meguro.

Happy Chinese/Lunar New Year! Here's Eternal Vow, from Crouching Tiger Hidden Dragon performed by Cellostrada.