News:

I have a dream that one day, men will be punched in the face not for the color of their skin, but for the awful content of their character.

Main Menu

Share the music

Started by KLSymph, January 01, 2014, 03:12:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

KLSymph

KLSymph

Anastasia

You're Not Alone: Final Fantasy 9. About the only track from the game I like, but it's solid.
<Afina> Imagine a tiny pixie boot stamping on a devil's face.
<Afina> Forever.

<Yuthirin> Afina, giant parasitic rainbow space whale.
<IronDragoon> I mean, why not?

KLSymph

But FF9 had so many great tracks... or maybe I'm biased because it was the second FF I ever played.

Pixel Party, by Vexento.

Anastasia

Trails Into Reverie: Stand Up Again And Again (Lloyd Route Battle Theme)

Whatever else I can say about Trails, but the music game is always on point.
<Afina> Forever.

KLSymph

KLSymph

Happy New Year! Also, happy ten year anniversary of this thread, two posts a month every month! And I only messed up the schedule a handful of times!

Back when I started I held off on posting Touhou and OCRemix songs since that was too easy, but I guess I might as well relax that restriction at this point, so here:

Sen no Yukari from Yonder Voice. Piano and vocal arrangement of Necrofantasia, from Touhou Youyoumu ~ Perfect Cherry Blossom.

Hope you all have a great 2024!

Anastasia

Trails Through Daybreak: Resonance Of Ray A great track from an upcoming Trails game. Again, series is always on point with music.

Also congratulations on ten years. I just link whatever video game music catches my fancy, for what it's worth.
<Afina> Forever.

KLSymph

Guess I'll also relax my rule of avoiding repeating artists a bit more.

Delicious, by Monkey Majik.

Anastasia

<Afina> Forever.

Dracos

Well, Goodbye.

KLSymph

For clarity, Dracos's song in the previous post is "Start Lifting Dumbbells, and Your Life Will Change" by Triple-Q, a remix of "Onegai Muscle" (Dumbbell Nan Kilo Moteru?) by Ai Fairouz and Kaito Ishikawa with "Life Will Change" (Persona 5) by Shoji Meguro.

Happy Chinese/Lunar New Year! Here's Eternal Vow, from Crouching Tiger Hidden Dragon performed by Cellostrada.