News:

"I sense a soul in search of answers.  I shalt eat him."

Main Menu

Share the music

Started by KLSymph, January 01, 2014, 03:12:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dracos

I adore Secret of Mana music.   It was Hiroki Kikuta's finest moments.
Well, Goodbye.

Dracos

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=coWv_0ZeQ2Y&list=PL2A3D2BB01E1557CC

Adoring it indeed, I've been relaxing to his Genesis album, redoing the Secret of Mana 'as people remember it'.  I don't suppose I really get it, but it's nice.  Hiroki Kikuta, for the composer.
Well, Goodbye.

KLSymph

That's a great album. I haven't listened to the entire Secret of Mana soundtrack in years. Flammie's theme is as fun as ever.

KLSymph

Arakawa

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B_e7QbWc5mI

Not sure if I posted this before, but you can never have too many Serbian Irishmen!
That the dead tree with its scattered fruit, a thousand times may live....

---

Man was made for Joy & Woe / And when this we rightly know / Thro the World we safely go / Joy & Woe are woven fine / A Clothing for the soul divine / Under every grief & pine / Runs a joy with silken twine
(from Wm. Blake)

KLSymph

Heh, that was certainly interesting.

The only Celtic stuff I have is The Voice, by Celtic Woman.

KLSymph

Anastasia

<Afina> Imagine a tiny pixie boot stamping on a devil's face.
<Afina> Forever.

<Yuthirin> Afina, giant parasitic rainbow space whale.
<IronDragoon> I mean, why not?

Dracos

Some agreement, though the camera work is cute.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w4b1oczkr4w  This is nice showmanship by the same artist.  Kokiri forest.
Well, Goodbye.

KLSymph

My big complaint about the video was why she did the performance of Wily's "Castle" inside what appears to be a barn?

KLSymph

The Dream Within, from Final Fantasy: The Spirits Within

I saw this movie in theaters as a teen, and I enjoyed it.  Then in the years since, I've seen many people call it a giant pile of garbage.  It makes me wonder if seeing it now would change my mind.

I guess it's more Dead Space-y than Final Fantasy?

thepanda

It was a good movie that would have done a hell of a lot better if it hadn't been labeled Final Fantasy.

Edit: I should put some music here, too. I May Fall from RWBY. Been listening to the soundtrack a lot lately.

Rukatin

I love the Rwby soundtrack as well. I May Fall, Wings, and Red like Roses part II are my favorite. Especially the lyrics from the last one make me shiver.

"You're not the only one who needed me I thought you understood"
"You were the one I needed and you left me and I always feared you would!"
"Would I change it if I could?"
(Together)"It doesn't matter how, the petals scatter now, every nightmare just discloses! It's your Blood that's Red like Roses!"
"And no matter what I do nothing ver takes the place of you!"

Gives me the good chills man.
I'm going to need your signature for the metric ton of whoop-ass you're about to receive.

"A 'Cult'? Such disrespect for other people's beliefs."
"You enslave minds!"
"And I believe that's okay."

KLSymph