"Why do you call it soulriders?"
"Because we grind your souls, hopes, and dreams down ... and ride the wave."

Main Menu

Numenera

Started by Rukatin, June 04, 2014, 12:25:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rukatin

This is now the basic chat thread.
I'm going to need your signature for the metric ton of whoop-ass you're about to receive.

"A 'Cult'? Such disrespect for other people's beliefs."
"You enslave minds!"
"And I believe that's okay."

Merc

I'll do my sheet on friday or saturday likely. Since I'm looking at the Character Options book, running thoughts here by you first on what I'm considering.

In order of priority:
1) Cruel Nano who Fuses Mind and Machine
2) Clumsy Jack who Needs No Weapons
3) Mechanical Jack who Focuses Mind Over Matter

The descriptors Cruel / Clumsy are from Character Options. So are the foci of Fuses Mind and Machine / Needs no Weapons. Option 3 is more of a backup if Options 1-2 fail to get approved.

<Cidward> God willing, we'll all meet in Buttquest 2: The Quest for More Butts.

Carthrat

Are we a cyborg army? I'm down for that.
[19:14] <Annerose> Aww, mouth not outpacing brain after all?
[19:14] <Candide> My brain caught up

Merc

I may not be getting a Gunnm game, but I'm getting my cyborg! =p

Cyborgs are cool.

Unless Rez picks the focus "Battles Automatons" or some such. That'd be awkward.

Carthrat

He can be our mechanic.

Rukatin

Can the descriptor be something else? I don't think I'd be comfortable with an evil character to be honest.
I'm going to need your signature for the metric ton of whoop-ass you're about to receive.

"You enslave minds!"

Merc

Cruel doesn't have to mean evil! Why, I'm being cruel to the new GM by giving him hard choices, but that doesn't make me evil! =p

I'll probably go with option #2, or replace Cruel with Mechanical though.

Rukatin

A mechanical Nano who fuses Mind and Machine? Accepted.

"You enslave minds!"

Rukatin

I'm just wonder what time zone everyone is in. I'm in the Central time zone GMT - 6.00

"You enslave minds!"

Merc

I'm central as well. Rat and Rez are both down under and on the opposite side of the globe. At a guess, they are GMT+10.

Carthrat

I also haven't seen Rez around anywhere. Alas.

Rukatin

...Yeah. If any of you are going to be gone for long periods of time, try to let me know ahead of time. I understand that 'life happens' (I've been in that type of situation before) but try not to leave me in the dark.

Adding this to the rules.

"You enslave minds!"

Dracos

Rez is probably celebrating local good news.  I was catching up with him yesterday night.  I'll poke him if I see him tonight.
Well, Goodbye.

Merc

Could I recommend deleting/moving the three posts between Rat's sheet and mine so that the character sheet thread only has sheets, and discussion is handled here?

I've posted a preliminary sheet.

Still have to distribute 6 points for stats, figure out area of knowledge to focus training on, and as mentioned, background/appearance.

Also undecided between Ward esotery and Push (or possibly Onslaught). Don't really expect to make a really combat-centric character, unless the game calls for it.

Rukatin

Quote from: Merc on June 21, 2014, 03:50:38 PM
Could I recommend deleting/moving the three posts between Rat's sheet and mine so that the character sheet thread only has sheets, and discussion is handled here?

I've posted a preliminary sheet.

Still have to distribute 6 points for stats, figure out area of knowledge to focus training on, and as mentioned, background/appearance.

Also undecided between Ward esotery and Push (or possibly Onslaught). Don't really expect to make a really combat-centric character, unless the game calls for it.

Do whatever you want man. But Onslaught is a good ability to have. Also, you put everything into your intellect pool? Give yourself some hitpoints man!

"You enslave minds!"