News:

"Destiny Challenged us and so we chose to end the world.  There was nothing to regret.  Nothing."

Main Menu

Scheduling (READ THIS AND REPLY)

Started by Anastasia, September 08, 2014, 01:38:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anastasia

Right, let's figure out what days we're all available and times. I'm aiming for an early afternoon slot, which translates as the following:

Any times between noon to 4 PM EST. I can run later on days that I'm off, but my days off aren't fixed and are thus unreliable. I'm open on Monday through Saturday. Sundays are out as I'm a football fan. I can DM during it, but I do a crappy job since I'm splitting my attention between them. Post what days and times work for you and we'll see from there.
<Afina> Imagine a tiny pixie boot stamping on a devil's face.
<Afina> Forever.

<Yuthirin> Afina, giant parasitic rainbow space whale.
<IronDragoon> I mean, why not?

Ebiris

I can make 1pm EST to 7pm EST on weekdays. Weekends are out.

Nephrite

As far as I can tell, any time during the week from 12-4 EST would be fine with me. I am at work at that time but usually not impossibly busy, but I may be slow on occasion.

Iron Dragoon

I'm pretty solid most days for that time slot. 12 EST is 11 Central, so it's no big deal. I'll occasionally have a floating tutoring thing, but I do my best to regulate that to weekend mornings.
This is not the greatest post in the world, no... this is just a tribute.

Rukatin

I have high-school until 2:40, and the bus takes me home so I get there around 3:30. I can start 4:00 CST, how does that translate?

Some fridays won't work for me as that's when my Brother runs a Numernera game I'm a part of.
I'm going to need your signature for the metric ton of whoop-ass you're about to receive.

"A 'Cult'? Such disrespect for other people's beliefs."
"You enslave minds!"
"And I believe that's okay."

Anastasia

Just waiting on Cor to post here. He's on vacation, so it may be a few days.
<Afina> Forever.

Corwin

I can reliably be around from 1 your time, Dune.
<Steph> I might have made a terrible mistake

Rukatin

I might do a thing for school where I would stay back 'till 4:00 on Wednesdays, It's vocal jazz, and I have to audition for it. If I get in, I won't be able to do Wednesdays.
I'm going to need your signature for the metric ton of whoop-ass you're about to receive.

"A 'Cult'? Such disrespect for other people's beliefs."
"You enslave minds!"
"And I believe that's okay."

Merc

Rukatin: keep in mind that EST is +1 hrs to CST. Dune's availability of noon to 4pm EST is 11am to 3pm CST. It sounds like your availability is more early evening than early afternoon? You might not be able to make the times right now, man.
<Cidward> God willing, we'll all meet in Buttquest 2: The Quest for More Butts.

Anastasia

Okay, looking at the times, I have to second Merc. As of right now, you're more of mid/late afternoon while our times are early afternoon. It looks like you won't be able to realistically make the game times. If this changes, let me know and I'll have a spot for you.

As for the rest of you, I'm thinking 1 PM - 3:30 PM EST on Monday through Thursdays. If we do this, it assumes we'll miss sessions sometimes. As we have four days a week, missing a day isn't a big deal. Alternately, we could try Monday through Wednesday (or some other 3 day variation) and try to miss less sessions. Up to y'all to which you prefer.
<Afina> Forever.

Nephrite

Monday - Thursday is fine with me. Ideally I'd like us to miss less sessions than we did during Vastwoods but I understand things come up.

Iron Dragoon

This is not the greatest post in the world, no... this is just a tribute.

Ebiris

Corwin

Mondays are likely to get taken by a course I signed up for, which starts October 27th.
<Steph> I might have made a terrible mistake

Anastasia

Okay, we'll do Mon-Thurs for now and worry about Cor's class come then. That's around the time of DST problems anyway, so we'll see what's up then.
<Afina> Forever.