News:

It is a very sunny day.

Main Menu

Feedback!

Started by Anastasia, January 01, 2015, 05:06:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anastasia

No comment on most of the inter-PC stuff in Iddy's post. Just don't have much to add there.

Quote from: Iron Dragoon on January 02, 2015, 02:52:16 PMAs for the Mage city, I agree with Cor trying to take the opportunity to get us a 'home base' of sorts. The problem is, there's like nothing there for anyone except Lucy, and *maybe* Moore, but that hasn't really been delved into yet. Pepo got a one-line mention of books on psychic stuff, but he's a cat, not a researcher so I'm not getting the feeling that it'll pan out for him. As for me, my concept from day one was a knife in the crowd type, and with Mage City being Minority Report V1.0, I can't even dip my toe into that without causing problems I've already run into.

TL;DR, I think we've got a couple cards stacked against us, by our own accidental design.

Well agreed, though you've barely been there long. It could be a good home base if you deal with this whole pirate thing and save it. That's certainly not a bad goal if that's what you all want.

QuoteEdit: I hope this didn't come off as pointing fingers; I didn't mean for it to be. We all have our fingers in the pie here, but I really want to get this party together and keep going, so I figured I'd throw it out there.

Fair enough. Never hurts to add it if you aren't sure.
<Afina> Imagine a tiny pixie boot stamping on a devil's face.
<Afina> Forever.

<Yuthirin> Afina, giant parasitic rainbow space whale.
<IronDragoon> I mean, why not?