News:

"With great power comes the opportunity to abuse that power."

Main Menu

Demiplanes and ships, oh my! (Jaela, Moore, Tryll)

Started by Anastasia, November 21, 2016, 04:55:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anastasia

"Afina, Surraruthru, Sylvie, Ebony and Kascha. They're visiting the Cauldron," Adrian says, "It's a friendly visit, so how about just a sending?"
<Afina> Imagine a tiny pixie boot stamping on a devil's face.
<Afina> Forever.

<Yuthirin> Afina, giant parasitic rainbow space whale.
<IronDragoon> I mean, why not?

Corwin

"It can wait till tomorrow," Jaela says, glancing over at Calleigh. "At least I assume so, with how long-lived Tryll's race is?"

Returning her attention to Adrian, she asks, "If there's nothing else, can I entrust you to keep up to date on the mass exodus from Fourfires?"
<Steph> I might have made a terrible mistake

Anastasia

<Afina> Forever.

Corwin

"Great. And if Afina and Kascha aren't back by tomorrow morning, please use a Sending to ask if they are free to return."

With that, Jaela heads for the baths for a nice, restful soak.
<Steph> I might have made a terrible mistake

Anastasia

Okay, I'll pause you here, Jaela. Tryll'n'Moore, anything else to add here? If not I'll pause you as well, shouldn't be long since Afina's finishing up something that should be quick, as is Surraruthru.
<Afina> Forever.

Nephrite

Not really. Moore can help with the fourfires folks with his mask so people don't have to keep casting True Seeing. He'll also ask Laura to help out with them just to make sure they're all taken care of mentally.

Yuthirin

'As mortal creatures, we lived an average of seventy standard years. Those of us who still exist have been alive for much, much longer than that. For a given value of alive. Shedding our mortal bodies left us essentially immortal, though it does come with its own downsides. Gytha isn't going anywhere, most likely.'

I'm set.
What if they're not stars at all? What if the night sky is full of titanic far-off lidless eyes, staring in all directions across eternity?

Anastasia

Okay, that's offscreen stuff so momentary pause. We'll pick up with new threads once the last bit of this is hashed out.
<Afina> Forever.