News:

"I stand humbled by your vast My Little Pony knowledge."

Main Menu

Muirfinn's diary (Moore)

Started by Anastasia, October 03, 2016, 01:56:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anastasia

"Bah, plans are for Inevitables. I can make it up as we go along. How about a summery motif like a seashore?" Laura turns to you as she walks, "Something uplifting."
<Afina> Imagine a tiny pixie boot stamping on a devil's face.
<Afina> Forever.

<Yuthirin> Afina, giant parasitic rainbow space whale.
<IronDragoon> I mean, why not?

Nephrite

"Well, sure, but some plans are important too!" He laughs a little bit and then taps his chin. "We could probably just enchant it so we could change the imagery whenever we wanted. Something like a Permanent Image spell, except that you could change whatever details you wanted. It might be a little expensive, but I think it'd be worth it for what you're considering."

Anastasia

"Great idea," Laura says, "I'll just have to figure out rates now: How much money does Aurora usually have to spend on this sort of thing?"
<Afina> Forever.

Nephrite

"Um... we do have quite a bit in the fund, but you'd probably have to get it approved. I can find out how much it'd cost and chip in some, I bet." Moore says with a nod. "Actually, how exactly would this even work? It doesn't feel right to charge people for motivation, but... well, I suppose the payment is them doing better at whatever it is..."

Anastasia

"Oh, not that," Laura says, "I mean for services rendered."
<Afina> Forever.

Nephrite

"Oh, um..." Moore blinks and then shrugs. "I honestly don't know. It's never come up before. I'd imagine everyone here has something, at least, because the shops and the bars run without any issue."

Anastasia

"I'll aim for moderate prices then," Laura says, "You're a good motivator too. You can help out."
<Afina> Forever.

Nephrite

"I don't know, shouldn't this sort of thing be free? Spreading joy and happiness?" Moore asks. "Well, I guess we can have a range of options..."

Anastasia

"Oh yes, but more battle-readiness things," Laura explains, "Things I can do with the right spells and components, to bolster more than beyond some good words."
<Afina> Forever.

Nephrite

"Oh! Like long-lasting... I see." Moore nods. "I'll have to learn from you, then. I can do a few things like that, but my music only lasts a short while... it's something I'm trying to work on."

Anastasia

"Yes, you see..."

A shop entry for her will be added to the Aurora topic shortly. What's next on your agenda in the meantime?
<Afina> Forever.

Nephrite

Meantime is just going to keep everyone's spirits up since everything is pretty tense. He'll see if he can help out with anything in the meantime.

Anastasia

Let me pause you until session start then. I won't be doing much posting until then anyway, just one more round most likely. So I'll get you rolling in 2ish hours in a new thread.
<Afina> Forever.