The lost fortress (Afina, Jaela; 85 days left)

Started by Anastasia, August 31, 2017, 03:16:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ebiris

"Yes, your Majesty," Afina goes to get the door for Ilsenine, not having any further pleasantries for Velasca.

Anastasia

Once gone from the room Ilsenine speaks, fluttering along. "What will you do if some Heaven sees fit to take her in?" she asks, "Should she somehow reform herself. I do not believe it will happen, but it raises the concern."
<Afina> Imagine a tiny pixie boot stamping on a devil's face.
<Afina> Forever.

<Yuthirin> Afina, giant parasitic rainbow space whale.
<IronDragoon> I mean, why not?

Ebiris

"It would depend on the situation," Afina admits. "I expect I'd still kill her, but it's hard to say what the me of tomorrow will feel on seeing her reformed, and on who exactly has taken her in." As an elf she could well end up serving Morwel if she were to truly repent, after all.

Anastasia

A slight nod from Ilsenine, "She does not strike me as a penitent. Still, a bridge a century away. How many traitors are left now, Afina, and do you have any leads on them?"
<Afina> Forever.

Ebiris

"Harkin; the golem-crafter. Quinn; the scout. Ettan; the warchief. Silvber; the dark speaker. We have five of the nine in our power, less than half left," Afina replies. "No specific leads though. We'll see if Mala and Apasa have anything, otherwise we'll simply attack their territories to draw them out."

Anastasia

"Make it so," Ilsenine commands. "Victory draws closer."
<Afina> Forever.

Ebiris

"By your leave, your Majesty," Afina bows and flutters off, that being a clear dismissal to her.

Anastasia

<Afina> Forever.

Ebiris

Nothing important, Afina'll just do busywork around Aurora/crafting until tomorrow when we can take a fresh crack at the prisoners and then hopefully lead into another raid.

Anastasia

Alrighty, let me pause you for the moment then.
<Afina> Forever.