News:

"Why do you call it soulriders?"
"Because we grind your souls, hopes, and dreams down ... and ride the wave."

Main Menu

Diplomacy pixie (Moore)

Started by Anastasia, December 18, 2017, 02:10:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anastasia

Okay, what's the exact approach going to be here, Moore?
<Afina> Imagine a tiny pixie boot stamping on a devil's face.
<Afina> Forever.

<Yuthirin> Afina, giant parasitic rainbow space whale.
<IronDragoon> I mean, why not?

Nephrite

He will pre-cast the following spells:

Voice of the Dragon, Greater Improvisation, Divine Insight, Glibness, Surge of Hope, Righteous Halo.

Then pretty much just go where Mala's being held and see what he can manage.

Anastasia

Mala is sitting in her dungeon cell, as you'd expect. Her gaze is downcast, her eyes hidden from you.

Go ahead.
<Afina> Forever.

Nephrite

"Hello. My name is Moore, I'd like to talk to you, if you'd be willing. I know it doesn't mean much, but I don't intend to force you to do anything." Moore says. He does his best to imitate Morniel's aura of peacefulness as best as he can manage.

Anastasia

<Afina> Forever.

Nephrite

Take 10 for 99. Using 13 of my 81 GI points.

Anastasia

Mala looks up, silent. She glares at you, no other reaction.
<Afina> Forever.

Nephrite

Well, that's a start, at least.

"I know you hate us, you hate Aurora and hate what we've done to you." Moore says, doing his best to sound sympathetic without sounding weak. "At the same time, the fact that you're a prisoner and not simply trapped in eternal torment should hopefully show some good will towards you and the others. I realize just my talking to you isn't going to change who you are or what's happened, but I hope you can understand that as of right now, it's better for your own interests to help us than to try and stay loyal to Hell." He stays silent for a moment to let that sink in.

"Hell isn't going to come and bargain for your release. No one is going to breach the walls of Aurora to rescue you." Moore says with a frown. "But you knew that already, didn't you? You knew when you were captured. I can't force... no. I won't force you to do anything. I just hope you can make the decision on your own to give yourself a better future than the one you were promised."

Anastasia

Mala returns to bowing her head, saying not a word to you.
<Afina> Forever.

Nephrite

"You have more power to bargain than I think you realize. Some of your other friends have already done it -- at least give it some thought, please." Moore says.

There's not much else to do -- he stands there a few moments to see if there's any sort of reaction but if not will just leave her to her seething.

Anastasia

There's no immediate reaction and from there...

Barring perfect play, perfect rolls and perfect everything, you weren't going to get a ton this time. Perhaps more later. Anything else to do here, Moore?
<Afina> Forever.

Nephrite

Nope, unless Velasca wants to chat more. This was all pretty much just a 'throw a wedge into the perfect Hell machine and wait' tactic.

Anastasia

We'll lock this here then, waiting on Yuth and the big meeting so we can plan the great battles to free Lifasa or die trying.
<Afina> Forever.