News:

"I stand humbled by your vast My Little Pony knowledge."

Main Menu

Tryll and Gytha (Tryll; 83 days left)

Started by Anastasia, November 06, 2017, 02:06:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anastasia

'About if you're going to wait or not," Elena asks. 'Since he got the information for you.'
<Afina> Imagine a tiny pixie boot stamping on a devil's face.
<Afina> Forever.

<Yuthirin> Afina, giant parasitic rainbow space whale.
<IronDragoon> I mean, why not?

Yuthirin

'If Morniel says it can wait, then we'll wait. If he doesn't have any further information for me, then I'll not badger him. If he had additional info, he would have provided it to you or asked you to have me go to him.' Tryll replies patiently.
What if they're not stars at all? What if the night sky is full of titanic far-off lidless eyes, staring in all directions across eternity?

Anastasia

Okay then, let me pause you for a bit, as Gar Malleos is getting close to something big.
<Afina> Forever.

Yuthirin

What if they're not stars at all? What if the night sky is full of titanic far-off lidless eyes, staring in all directions across eternity?

Anastasia

Two days pass. The morning of the third day Morniel calls you to him, a greeting and then, "Are you ready?"
<Afina> Forever.

Yuthirin

'I suppose so.' Tryll replies. 'Shall we?'

Anastasia

Just you, Calleigh and Morniel? Or do you want to bring along other people?
<Afina> Forever.

Yuthirin

I'll ask the other irrigo if they want to come!

Anastasia

"I'd like that," Kirna says, "I can watch your fins since you're in no shape to be doing much."

Gytha merely demurs, "I have much to study and do. Also, if things go wrong, one of us should be safe if the worst happens."
<Afina> Forever.

Yuthirin

Anastasia

"We'll be heading to Ice - a neutral site with arbitration I trust," Morniel says, "They are professional there, so safety is not a concern. Protection against the cold is."
<Afina> Forever.

Yuthirin

The thunderous noise of clattering metal on stone comes from outside the room as Calleigh streaks into the room, brandishing a wand with a shout of, "I CAN FIX IT!"

'Yes. I believe my natural incorporeality can prevent most harm due to the cold. Calleigh has a wand of Attune Form, and should be able to prevent the cold from reaching those of us who are not immune.'

Anastasia

"Then we can leave as soon as you are ready." Morniel says.

Prep?
<Afina> Forever.

Yuthirin

Standard prep. Nothing special. Aurora buffs all around and Attune Form where needed.

Anastasia

Soon enough all of you are ready to go, Morniel standing before the portal. "Are there any last questions?"
<Afina> Forever.