News:

No longer content with mere attendance, the middle-class suburban poseurs have begun to put their hands in the air and wave them like they just don't care

Main Menu

Tryll and Gytha (Tryll; 83 days left)

Started by Anastasia, November 06, 2017, 02:06:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Yuthirin

What if they're not stars at all? What if the night sky is full of titanic far-off lidless eyes, staring in all directions across eternity?

Anastasia

Soon enough all of you are upstairs and seated comfortably. After a few introductions, "Morniel, this isn't your direct work," Limsarryl says, "I want to hear it from the horse's mouth instead. What do you want?"
<Afina> Imagine a tiny pixie boot stamping on a devil's face.
<Afina> Forever.

<Yuthirin> Afina, giant parasitic rainbow space whale.
<IronDragoon> I mean, why not?

Yuthirin

'I have determined that one of my kind is being held in the Frostmaiden's Palace, and we are here to negotiate her release.'
What if they're not stars at all? What if the night sky is full of titanic far-off lidless eyes, staring in all directions across eternity?

Anastasia

"I see," Limsarryl says, "Are you certain he's not a willing guest or a devotee?"

"Lim," Morniel says, gently but firmly, a rebuke in tone.

"...fine. You saved my life back there, so let's get to it. He's a guest of the Frozen Brood. Not really sure why, they don't do a whole lot on Ice here, they focus on Fury's Heart instead." Limsarryl says.
<Afina> Forever.

Yuthirin

This guy's got a problem with genders, huh?

'Guest?'

Anastasia

Limsarryl brushes her hair back and replies, "I'm not entirely clear on the circumstances. Regardless, I have the authority to take him, it's not in the bounds of any of the stronger wyrms there. The only question is, why should I do it?"

Him or her, yes.
<Afina> Forever.

Yuthirin

'Great question! Morniel? What do we have to offer?'

Anastasia

"What is you want, Lim?" Morniel asks, "We can skip fishing under the circumstances."

"A meeting with Aurora's generals," Limsarryl says, "We have a matter of mutual benefit to discuss."
<Afina> Forever.

Yuthirin

Anastasia

<Afina> Forever.

Yuthirin

'Timeline? Things are extremely hectic right now and it's next to impossible to find all of Aurora's generals on Aurora at the same time.'

Anastasia

"After Aurora's liberation will do. I can ensure your friend is well taken care of until then,' Limsarryl says.
<Afina> Forever.

Yuthirin

'Unfortunately, that won't do. I need her for some of the work to be done in Lifasa.'

Anastasia

"I could do that, for the meeting and for..." Limsarryl considers, "Ten thousand gold."
<Afina> Forever.

Yuthirin

'I have no issues on it, provided it is for an immediate release into our care and custory, but Morniel has the final say. Morniel?'