News:

"I sense a soul in search of answers.  I shalt eat him."

Main Menu

Celebration (Epilogue, everybody)

Started by Anastasia, March 04, 2018, 08:42:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anastasia

"Those that appear are torn apart by one side or the other," Lathander says, "Neither side has any love for demons, even cooperating when they appear."

A pause, "Yes, the Prophecy of Primus is something we are working on," Lathander finally says, "To make sure it never comes true. For now we're fine. There's time yet."
<Afina> Imagine a tiny pixie boot stamping on a devil's face.
<Afina> Forever.

<Yuthirin> Afina, giant parasitic rainbow space whale.
<IronDragoon> I mean, why not?

Iron Dragoon

Surraruthru glances at Lathander and focuses on what he's saying, but continues eating. He's not his god, after all.

"So, did you enjoy our golem?"
This is not the greatest post in the world, no... this is just a tribute.

Yuthirin

Calleigh makes a face at Lathander's reference to Moore, "Ew! Yuck! Boys! I mean, he's cute and all, but I'm not interested in growing up. Bleah!"

Tryll's misty form around Calleigh and Balyss coalesces into an eye roughly the size of Balyss' head. 'I actually wanted to discuss the Aurora's future as well. I see no reason why it should be retired. The forces of evil certainly won't. Instead, I would propose that it be homed here, but still mobile. Recruiting others for a grand crusade against Shar would not be remiss. If Taelfagn was right about the Prophecy of Primus, then we'd be wise to be proactive against her. While there is time yet,' the eye flicks over to glance at Lathander, 'we should use our time as well as we can. I'm rather fond of my current existence, and I'd like to ensure that the planes continue on forever.'
What if they're not stars at all? What if the night sky is full of titanic far-off lidless eyes, staring in all directions across eternity?

Anastasia

"A marvelous golem," Lathander smile as he goes on. "That is ultimately your decision, Aurora." A nod to all of you, "Good fortune as I see Lifasa on the first days of its new life."
<Afina> Forever.

Iron Dragoon

"Well, I've given my input. I believe we should put it somewhere neutral for a time while we stabilize things here before we draw attention we're not quite ready for. A hard to find demi-plane connected to one of the heavens with an elite contingent focused on rescue and intelligence gathering. Once Lifasa is prepared to deal with its own future and attention from another faction, then we can bring it back into full operation."

Anastasia

Once Lathander has left, Morniel says, "We need not decide today, then. Our business is covered, surely there is more celebrating to be had?"

I honestly don't want to go that deeply into this - it's mainly a question that's beyond the scope of the epilogue.
<Afina> Forever.

Iron Dragoon

"Quite. I need to check on my fellow Faerie Dragon and see how the hatchling is doing, then on to the hydras. If I can, I plan to relocate them quickly and sort out the grove."

Nephrite

Moore nods. "Yes, absolutely. If any of you need me for anything, please let me know."

Anastasia

Okay, locking this and sorting people into their own threads now.
<Afina> Forever.