News:

No longer content with mere attendance, the middle-class suburban poseurs have begun to put their hands in the air and wave them like they just don't care

Main Menu

Gar Malleos II (Tryll, Surraruthru)

Started by Anastasia, January 08, 2018, 10:22:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anastasia

Okay, so Tryll, Calleigh and Surraruthru are going to Gar Malleos again. A few questions to hammer out.

1. Tapestry-ing? If so, who is covered?
2. Who is going besides the three of you?
3. How are you getting there? Aurora portal or something else?
<Afina> Imagine a tiny pixie boot stamping on a devil's face.
<Afina> Forever.

<Yuthirin> Afina, giant parasitic rainbow space whale.
<IronDragoon> I mean, why not?

Yuthirin

1. Iddy question.
2. However many earth elementals we can reasonably sneak through a portal. Do we have anyone who can earth glide or do an extended Etherealness?
3. Aurora portal is preferred.
What if they're not stars at all? What if the night sky is full of titanic far-off lidless eyes, staring in all directions across eternity?

Anastasia

<Afina> Forever.

Iron Dragoon

Well I put the tapestry in the other thread. Said all the PCs and whatever NPCs were likely to deploy up to a Max of 9. Portal-wise, I have my Greater Teleport boots, but I don't have portal prepped, only Plane Shift.
This is not the greatest post in the world, no... this is just a tribute.

Anastasia

Okay, gimme four names then of people deploying. Gisfal is one, I presume?
<Afina> Forever.

Iron Dragoon

Grisfal is the only one I saw posted. I'll post names after work unless someone wants to do it faster.

Anastasia

If you wanna step up here Yuth, feel free.
<Afina> Forever.

Yuthirin

Okay. So Aurora itself will supply the portals. No need to worry there.

So Gisfal is coming with us. We could use a healer, I suppose. Who's free?
What if they're not stars at all? What if the night sky is full of titanic far-off lidless eyes, staring in all directions across eternity?

Nephrite

Gisfal isn't going with you all, he's just another PC going out so he got into the tapestry. Just to clear up some confusion.

Anastasia

Yes, Gisfal is leading the ground forces right now while Jaela handles overwatch. He's included for that, not because he's going with you.
<Afina> Forever.

Yuthirin

This is a tapestry question? I have no idea.

Nephrite

No, I think you're still deciding who's going with you. If I were to give you a suggestion about who to take, how about Simmer and Jetina? They'd need someone to cast earth glide or phasing or whatever it is you're looking for on them, though.

Iron Dragoon

Simmer and Jetina are fine with me. I don't really have any spells that grant special movement types, however. How fast can Earth Elementals make tunnels for us? Fast enough to be a viable choice?

Yuthirin

Most earth elementals don't tunnel. They glide through stone like water. I'm not sure who could give an extended ability like that. We may have to do without. I'd say brink Kirna, Aka, and Gytha as they're all incorporeal.

Nephrite

You could have someone cast Earth Glide on them. It only lasts 1m/level but I would presume that'd be enough to get there and then you can get out via some other means.

Of course, I'm not going, so that's just a suggestion!